Pages:
Author

Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto - page 3. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
Cryptocurrencies have become much closer to people than a few months ago. But still we perceive each jump or problem as the last and it seems the norm. I think that we are not ready for such jumps were several times more often
Activity: 574
November 21, 2018, 03:28:01 AM
Much is frustrating in crypto. As of now, all March and Altcoin are declining continuously and continuously. Other things that are frustrating like not getting profits from investment. And the last one might be when assets are hacked by someone else that makes you very frustrated. Maybe it's an example that I think can be frustrating for crypto.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
November 21, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
indeed extra patience needs to be possessed by crypto users to deal with crypto at this time. in my opinion it might be a problem that makes your exchange longer.
All need process, we know the world of Cryptocurrency is this still not strong in this world, still needs improvement is needed in order to later transactions with Crypto can be easy and fast. And of course each Exchanger have own advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 21, 2018, 12:40:10 AM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
indeed extra patience needs to be possessed by crypto users to deal with crypto at this time. in my opinion it might be a problem that makes your exchange longer.
Activity: 392
November 21, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

We are all thinking like you, how ordinary people can buy bitcoin or altcoins like this, everything is slow and process is hard for people, open account send money, buy btc and send them to exchange so this process must be shorter than now.
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
Not all exchanges provide us with a good trading experience, and many new exchanges do not offer us deals, they are created just to raise money!
Activity: 392
November 21, 2018, 12:32:18 AM
The most frustrating thing in ico in my opinion is one of them is when we long receive payments for a campaign from a project that we follow, in this case we must be patient to be able to accept the results of our hard work while participating in a campaign, because to be able to receive the reward of course there is a process
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 21, 2018, 12:20:24 AM
Price reduction is the thing that makes the cryptocurrency community panic and certainly tends to be emotional. because this makes them all suffer losses from trading or investment
Activity: 532
November 21, 2018, 12:17:23 AM
not a problem on the crypto, but this is more to existing supporting facilities. possibly move to a better exchange of will could provide a way out of what you are dealing with. an Exchange not only serves one person personally and indeed when there are lots of delays then reasonable because crypto is indeed the quite crowded market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
Some people have to wait and this happens to me. That I have to wait up to 1 week for money to enter my wallet. This kind of thing really makes us disappointed or frustrated because we really need money. And luckily our money comes in, if not, we can lose money.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 11:53:37 PM
You have sign an agreement with them when opening the account , so what ever you see or they do on your money is at their own discretion , and am sure many don't read the agreement before ticking it , and it is very good to always leave one or two days to read those policy even the fees they charge before signing any agreement or moving funds there and delay in withdraw at time is a security measures to protect customers funds .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 20, 2018, 11:36:37 PM
This isnt the most frustrating thing in crypto. There are other things that are more frustrating than this and that is the price fluctuation if you are going to take a survey on what people doesnt like about crypto.

And if there are other things that are more frustrating sometimes its the confirmation time that takes longer than the usual waiting time.
Activity: 248
November 20, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
The news can't be frustrating. The real frustration comes from the cryptocurrency market. Now Bitcoin 4300.. is already a new low in history. I think that the bitcoin will return to 2000 dollars, which is a fatal blow to the cryptocurrency industry. .
Activity: 812
November 20, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

I think your case is not the most frustrating about cryptocurrency. The most frustrating moment in crypto for me is, when the crypto price falling too much in the market, causing you doubt to buying coins again or no. Look at the market price now, it getting worse in recent days.
The cryptocurrency value is too volatile, that is the most frustrating thing at least for me.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 06:55:52 PM
Yes that deposit issue is really important. I also faced with that . They are not sending our tokens to our wallet immediately. Why we have to wait such a long time. Crypto companies especially exchanges have to develop their systems better. In crypto maximum in 30 seconds we have to recieve our tokens to our wallet. But these companies doing very bad job. In crypto also these deposit and waiting time issue is my biggest problem.
Activity: 630
November 20, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
The world of cryptocurrency is indeed very complex. There are many parts that you have to learn, starting from risk, usage, price changes, news, and so on. Experience, accuracy and patience are very important in this regard. Price changes that are difficult to predict can also be frustrating, and this is the biggest factor for me.
Activity: 322
November 20, 2018, 06:42:43 PM
I think the most frustrating thing of crypto is that you can be in time in need of financial but the market is in downfall. I made my coins now frozen in my wallet and wait for possible good correction in the near future. Weither I like it or not it makes me frustrated how can I address my financial needs in which the one that I trusted is crypto as one of my financial source.
Activity: 707
November 20, 2018, 06:15:31 PM
That's just it, there is need to make blockchain scalable, only then can it be adopted on a global scale. Blockchain needs to fast and efficient
copper member
Activity: 226
November 20, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
I understand your point of view. I think before adoption, cryptocurrency education has to be widely spread accross the world and some form of strict ico regulation and token production practices checked. The Volatility is becoming less bearable
Activity: 154
November 20, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
but I think the opposite is that the cryptocurrency is already ready for mass adoption
Pages:
Jump to: