Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 22. (Read 10587 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Who the hell voting for a Byteball?? Are you serious??
This is just a scam coin, that pumped every time before airdrop and dumped immediately after it.
Show me the person or real business who accept a Byteball every day? I can't believe this shit.

Waves are real, you can find a lot of tokens based on Waves blockchain. I voted for it.

I voted for Byteball. Get unblocked, Go mine yourself, we don't have to! Not a ICO but a community fueled p2p DAG Platform that can handle ICOs, too (example: www.titan-coin.com). For real world usage look for the (currently Micky Mouse) Buisness that accepted it like the Restaurant in Milan Italy or the Hair dresser in Japan (Google it yourself).

The no-mining DAG thing is a issue waiting to be raised! Look at the global footprint of Bitcoin in terms of energy usage. DAG scales and is fast as hell with one confirmation 100% certainty in under 30 sek. for sure. Yes Dash and Pivx are massiv, but Blockchain vs. DAG is like Public Bus vs. Private Shuttle. Got to use one to learn to love it.

Let's have a word on the airdrop and pump and dump. Because you are right, this was not clean. But I say the ones that pumped are still holding and the ones that dumped just dumped their airdrop from BTC. Thats my opinion and I expect you to call me a shill AND bagholder. I could not care less! It looks like a pump and dump curve and that is what you will see if this is all you know.

But crying I am. Crying that Byteball is deep under the radar. That people call it a scam. That they have never seen the inwallet Exchange(s!). Have not seen the fast confirmation times. Seen the inwallet chatbot(s!) and the fair lottery (inwallet), the sports betting or flight insurrance (all inwallet and p2p and implemented and working). This project is so substantial that it is a black swan among the vapour of other projects and their promises.

And I ain't even beginning to talk about the Byteball Blackbytes privacy thing that some will just call stupid because their mind is already to blown with Bitcoin and Monero to see what paradigms are not just possible but are already in use.

The great community is icebergstyle 99% not visible because it hangs out in Slack which is a major NONO for growth.

Regarding exchanges. Look at the brand new love-child made for Byteball: www.cryptochangex.com
Yes it cannot compare to the volume of bittrex but its tradeview (again you have to see it to be blown away!) is what a crypto-exchange should have looked like years ago.

I have to point out that more is in the pipeline (community development so no roadmap) and major holders of Byteball include Lisk and Iconomi (for obvious reasons).

The airdrop did hurt the price but strenghtens the community. The tech is prime. Love it, use it and word of mouth allowed me to get more of my friends to buy some than I managed to convince to buy BTC. For non Bitcoiners Byteball is actually very obviously a big step foreward.

Personally whenever I buy more Byteball from my paycheck I have to go fiat to Bitcoin, and then to Byteball. It kills me! It - Is - So - Slow - It - hurts. A crypto needs to be as fast as a WhatsApp message. Byteball, Dash and Pivx do supply. Dash is big already. Pivx can grow, so can Byteball. And IT IS DAG. Sorry this is not some thing like POW vs. POS (prisioners of Work/ rich piece of Shit).
One day you will actually read the Byteball whitepaper and might ... Just might .... See 😋😎

Yes yes to much text BUT: face it 2017 is Bitcoins year and Bitcoin has worked its ass off to get where it is now. It really deserves it and it had to withstand all sorts of SHIT to do it. Bitcoin is in such a state of group think that I cannot handle Bitcointalk most of the time. Bitcoin is currently a yoga-position bitcointalk cannot get out of. It is really stuck. 2018 is still EARLY in the crypto-age and bitcoin has already a place in history like email. A new generation is coming (Ethereum is a case in point).

While I am here I may give a historical perspective, too:
Originaly there was Bitcoin and it did CPU and that was good. Than the Botnet, GPU, FPGA, ASICs and Terrahash china electricity thing. And thats supposed to be "fair"! Fuckoff. Noone is impressed if you need that much anything to encrypt something.
Early on Litecoin screamed foul and said back to CPU and I didn't listen. Bitcoin maximalism. Shitcoins are Shitcoin -You know? Meanwhile Litecoin is ASIC, too....
But on the way the cloning and ICO thing was discovered as the major thing for profit.... 2017 - BOOM!

Now look at the DAG again and tell me: No NO there must be mining.... The solution is so elegant that crypto cannot even see it has a burning house problem. Why? Cause Bitcoin is up. So all is fine.

Wait till Byteballs low supply (Good old Bitcoin Canon) starts to manifest its effect.

Several edits: not native etc.

This is the kind of conversations we need to spark up here.

Real projects getting real analysis and different perspectives by different people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The first is by definition not flawed.
Who the hell voting for a Byteball?? Are you serious??
This is just a scam coin, that pumped every time before airdrop and dumped immediately after it.
Show me the person or real business who accept a Byteball every day? I can't believe this shit.

Waves are real, you can find a lot of tokens based on Waves blockchain. I voted for it.

I voted for Byteball. Get unblocked, Go mine yourself, we don't have to! Not a ICO but a community fueled p2p DAG Platform that can handle ICOs, too (example: www.titan-coin.com). For real world usage look for the (currently Micky Mouse) Buisness that accepted it like the Restaurant in Milan Italy or the Hair dresser in Japan (Google it yourself).

The no-mining DAG thing is a issue waiting to be raised! Look at the global footprint of Bitcoin in terms of energy usage. DAG scales and is fast as hell with one confirmation 100% certainty in under 30 sek. for sure. Yes Dash and Pivx are massiv, but Blockchain vs. DAG is like Public Bus vs. Private Shuttle. Got to use one to learn to love it.

Let's have a word on the airdrop and pump and dump. Because you are right, this was not clean. But I say the ones that pumped are still holding and the ones that dumped just dumped their airdrop from BTC. Thats my opinion and I expect you to call me a shill AND bagholder. I could not care less! It looks like a pump and dump curve and that is what you will see if this is all you know.

But crying I am. Crying that Byteball is deep under the radar. That people call it a scam. That they have never seen the inwallet Exchange(s!). Have not seen the fast confirmation times. Seen the inwallet chatbot(s!) and the fair lottery (inwallet), the sports betting or flight insurrance (all inwallet and p2p and implemented and working). This project is so substantial that it is a black swan among the vapour of other projects and their promises.

And I ain't even beginning to talk about the Byteball Blackbytes privacy thing that some will just call stupid because their mind is already to blown with Bitcoin and Monero to see what paradigms are not just possible but are already in use.

The great community is icebergstyle 99% not visible because it hangs out in Slack which is a major NONO for growth.

Regarding exchanges. Look at the brand new love-child made for Byteball: www.cryptochangex.com
Yes it cannot compare to the volume of bittrex but its tradeview (again you have to see it to be blown away!) is what a crypto-exchange should have looked like years ago.

I have to point out that more is in the pipeline (community development so no roadmap) and major holders of Byteball include Lisk and Iconomi (for obvious reasons).

The airdrop did hurt the price but strenghtens the community. The tech is prime. Love it, use it and word of mouth allowed me to get more of my friends to buy some than I managed to convince to buy BTC. For non Bitcoiners Byteball is actually very obviously a big step foreward.

Personally whenever I buy more Byteball from my paycheck I have to go fiat to Bitcoin, and then to Byteball. It kills me! It - Is - So - Slow - It - hurts. A crypto needs to be as fast as a WhatsApp message. Byteball, Dash and Pivx do supply. Dash is big already. Pivx can grow, so can Byteball. And IT IS DAG. Sorry this is not some thing like POW vs. POS (prisioners of Work/ rich piece of Shit).
One day you will actually read the Byteball whitepaper and might ... Just might .... See 😋😎

Yes yes to much text BUT: face it 2017 is Bitcoins year and Bitcoin has worked its ass off to get where it is now. It really deserves it and it had to withstand all sorts of SHIT to do it. Bitcoin is in such a state of group think that I cannot handle Bitcointalk most of the time. Bitcoin is currently a yoga-position bitcointalk cannot get out of. It is really stuck. 2018 is still EARLY in the crypto-age and bitcoin has already a place in history like email. A new generation is coming (Ethereum is a case in point).

While I am here I may give a historical perspective, too:
Originaly there was Bitcoin and it did CPU and that was good. Than the Botnet, GPU, FPGA, ASICs and Terrahash china electricity thing. And thats supposed to be "fair"! Fuckoff. Noone is impressed if you need that much anything to encrypt something.
Early on Litecoin screamed foul and said back to CPU and I didn't listen. Bitcoin maximalism. Shitcoins are Shitcoin -You know? Meanwhile Litecoin is ASIC, too....
But on the way the cloning and ICO thing was discovered as the major thing for profit.... 2017 - BOOM!

Now look at the DAG again and tell me: No NO there must be mining.... The solution is so elegant that crypto cannot even see it has a burning house problem. Why? Cause Bitcoin is up. So all is fine.

Wait till Byteballs low supply (Good old Bitcoin Canon) starts to manifest its effect.

Several edits: not native etc.
legendary
Voted for Pivx: no ico, great team and support, devs thriving for innovation, privacy focused and much more. I Think it belongs to the top 10.

Thanks for the comment.

Most are voting and not saying which they voted for.

Thanks for taking the time.

Also thanks to the guys above that took the time too.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Voted for Pivx: no ico, great team and support, devs thriving for innovation, privacy focused and much more. I Think it belongs to the top 10.
legendary

Great initiative cryptohunter!
As I'm on the team in one of the coins on your list, I'm not going to make a post about my choices.
But I will say this: I have already decided on two projects I will have a closer look at, and probably invest in.
It's a long time since I saw a thread in this forum worth following. Will follow this one.

Yes, I agree. I have actually investigated one myself and looking at getting some but a few questions i have asked on thread remain unanswered as yet.

I am still shocked there are not more REAL projects listed here. Perhaps there are several but as yet nobody has suggested them.

I mean are a couple of possibles floating around just outside of the top 10 but they are hardly undiscovered.

I know a few more that are a little hidden, but have been to busy to keep track on them. Will wait and see if others list them here. If not I'll do it after checking status on them when BitBay takes a christmas break.

ha come on tell us now....  always cool to examine and add new REAL projects to the list. Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
For me it is Byteball. New technology, no blocks, userfriendly smart contracts, many new applications are being implemented.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
From your list, I think Waves platform meet all the criteria, one thing I think it is lacking is adoption, like Ethereum, it is not attractive to serious developers to come on it and implement their project, that is why most of the projects on it are fake or scam coins
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Try collecting semux, it will be next big coin in future.
Activity: 661
Merit: 504

As I'm on the team in one of the coins on your list, I'm not going to make a post about my choices.
But I will say this: I have already decided on two projects I will have a closer look at, and probably invest in.
It's a long time since I saw a thread in this forum worth following. Will follow this one.

Yes, I agree. I have actually investigated one myself and looking at getting some but a few questions i have asked on thread remain unanswered as yet.

I am still shocked there are not more REAL projects listed here. Perhaps there are several but as yet nobody has suggested them.

I mean are a couple of possibles floating around just outside of the top 10 but they are hardly undiscovered.

I know a few more that are a little hidden, but have been to busy to keep track on them. Will wait and see if others list them here. If not I'll do it after checking status on them when BitBay takes a christmas break.
legendary

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 661
Merit: 504

Activity: 59
Ola dudes and dudette,

Im back with a new project in the IOT realm of possibilties this time, a freshly finished ICO but already a working RFID product and an actual real buisness plateform in the baby food industry : WABI

Walimai is releasing WaBi tokens on their ICO. WaBi is a product focused around building a safe retail channel to combat the fake products that plague Asia. Blockchain technology is used in combination with RFID tags that guarantees that the product is real. If the seal breaks the blockchain registers that it is a no longer a genuine product.

The market for these products is obviously huge, because people are willing to pay a lot for genuine products such as babyfood, and alcohol. This is where the WaBi token comes into play. The WaBi tokens are used as payment for the Walimai protected products. Paying with WaBi grants additional benefits: discounts, improved delivery terms and bonus WaBi points with every purchase. This can all be done by using the Walimai mobile app which is available to the Apple store, Google play, QQ store and Baidu app store. Coins can be obtained by consumers through the purchase of Walimai protected products or by participating in other marketing activities. The problem WaBi Is trying to solve is about the 461 billion USD of imported fake goods that are in circulation globally. In China there have been numerous scandals about fake food products. to give a few examples there are fake eggs, fake alcohol you name it.

Now lets get to how they want to solve this problem.  

The Walimai label is applied at a designated ‘point of origin’ along the supply chain. This links the product with its digital representation on the blockchain. This will contain the Encrypted unique ID , the Dynamic Code and the Geographical Data after consumers have scanned the item with the Walimai app. This also means that a set of digital objects is stored in the cloud and that data from consumer scans are checked against their digital state. Digital and physical objects are constantly synchronised and products with the Walimai label are sold on a known location. Consumers scan the label with the Walimai app and find all the data in there again, while updating its state.

Now this is where it gets more interesting;  

WaBi actually already has a working product and has done trial sales already on JD.com. JD.com, a chinese website with 370million monthly visitors, has even contacted them to ask how they got such a high customer return rate. The moms, that they are targetting to sell verified safe babyfood to, are very happy with WaBi. Wabi is managed by an amazing team, the CEO has worked for McKinsey and the team has years of experience in supply chain management and the infant food industry specifically. This particularly shows when the business model is explained. The biggest problem all companies face when trying to implement anti-counterfeit measures is that raising the expenditure for packaging is not seen as acceptable. changing the supply chain is a horrendous experience which results in most companies to just choose a QR code. However, time after time it has been proven that QR codes can be faked. The Wabi team therefor builds a B2C channel instead of a B2B channel and leverages the great demand for safe products to lure retailers to join the platform.

it is also worth mentioning that there are some seriously interesting advisors on their team that have worked with MasterCard, Goldman Sachs and even Alieexpress.  

In the PRE-ICO $300,000 worth of tokens were sold at $0.03 each. WaBi has offered to buy back these tokens at the ICO-price of 0,25 USD. Considering WTC was 0.653 cents during the ico offering i believe Wabi could at least pull a x10.

This means that WaBi sold during the PreICO will be either locked up for 3 or 6 months after the ICO (for 5% or 10% bonus respectively, out of founders’ token allocation) or bought back by WaBi Project at 25 USD cent per WaBi after the ICO and before the token is placed on exchanges. This is to prevent a dump from happening upon becoming available on the exchanges.

8M tokens will be distributed among the founders, team members and bounties The remaining 35M tokens will be reserved for the mining process such as purchasing Walimai protected products. WaBi starts being traded on exchanges shortly after the ICO and has said to get on exchanges that investors find the most convenient to use. In total WaBi is looking for 11,5M funding - which is considered to be very, very low.

Video links :

- https://youtu.be/N9uLWrsEuCU --> product presentation
- https://youtu.be/YUBKHAkqNxY --> consummers opinions

Most of this post ia a copy/paste of one post that i saw on reddit which i think explain really well the general concept of the token and project : )

Hope you like the idea !!
legendary
very interesting thread.

I will follow

Thanks, i hope others will too. Although to be honest the interest in real projects is a lot less than you would expect. I mean this is an open invitation for people to list their REAL projects and as yet there have only been 3 additional ones added that could meet the criteria on the OP.
legendary
It is kind of worrying that this thread has been going for days and we have no really even managed to break more than 10 real projects from 1000's of them on this entire board that are real out side of the top 10. The top 10 itself it packed with scams and schemes too.

It therefore is very important we keep this thread on the first page of this sub forum because without it there new people are left to scramble through 10000s of non real projects that are essentially just promises or out right junk.

Make sure to vote and leave a comment on which you voted on in this thread.

Even better suggest another project that meets the criteria in the first post.
Activity: 122
very interesting thread.

I will follow
legendary
Interesting poll results so far.

Lets try to keep this thread on the first page so that hopefully it will develop into a nice reference for finding the REAL projects.

Even if it is just discussing other projects or the polling results.
legendary
All good answers guys but can you suggest any the projects that satisfy the criteria in the OP.

How about cloak coin i am watching

what about the other anon coins like zcash, zcoin, cloak ,

Not sure about the distribution of those but if they were all pow with reasonable launch?

Are they still being actively developed

the usecase i guess is privacy
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I do believe that Waves in the next big thing, although these days it decreased a bit. Byteball Bytes seem to go on rising slowly. It had a jump, but then it stabilized. Bitcore has shown already its force.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Dev Waves and game credit , seeing work the team so real. DEX from waves and token creation so easy. not only that, support from waves dev for new development in created token with waves an very helpful, transparency in devlopher waves is also good. while game credits goes according to what devs says. both of them dev work have a trusted team.
Pages:
Jump to: