Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
i think that woulde be better so they really filter what is the best ico so all the effort and time will be worth and one also they can monitor how it can really help in the economy of each country because if it will be legalized as will it can be better in the future crypto
We have to spread cryptocurrencies in word wide so people get aware about bitcoins and cryptocurrency. More investor can help to contribute bitcoin price. I've never made any cryptocurrencies nor i invest with any except bitcoin.
Activity: 56
i think that woulde be better so they really filter what is the best ico so all the effort and time will be worth and one also they can monitor how it can really help in the economy of each country because if it will be legalized as will it can be better in the future crypto
I think the reason is people want to increase Trend of cryptocurrencies.More people join it more the value or cryptocurrencies will increase plus they makes projects where people participate and earn money with new cryptocurrencies its gives the profit to developers.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Every new cryptocurrency project has their own reasons, you can read it on the new cryptocurrency website or you can directly ask the team directly from the new cryptocurrency.

and some reason does not make sense, and tends to exist to make a project.very rarely projects that can really be implemented in real life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
To solve a problem. Blockchain projects are often develop to meet a need and they like other projects requires funding, hence, the need to create coin/token and raise money from ICO to execute the projects.

I am agree with your opinion. Some developers want to build their application to solve problem and make life more easier. Project like lending or financing created because many people dont have access to banks etc
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
For one thing, we create products and services in the market because there is a need for it. If there isn't, we create a need for it. Very simple yet very effective. Besides, we don't want a monopoly on crypto currency for the whole world. We want to create diversity and competition so that the market will be healthy.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
To solve a problem. Blockchain projects are often develop to meet a need and they like other projects requires funding, hence, the need to create coin/token and raise money from ICO to execute the projects.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
because they want to profit from the crypto world
second they want to create coins so they can compete with old coins
third they want people in the world to know crypto more
Activity: 397
Yes their is a need for new crytocurrency as technology is improving alot and importance of cryptocurrency is increading day by day so we need some new currency in the market.A new currency with much more advantages and much more benefits is very important in this market.A new currency which will compete with BTC is essential at this time in cryptomarket in order to contribute alot in cryptomarket.
Activity: 101
Every new cryptocurrency project has their own reasons, you can read it on the new cryptocurrency website or you can directly ask the team directly from the new cryptocurrency.

Activity: 308
I believe that 95% of all new coins are for the purpose of making money. To collect money from investors, to give in exchange coins that are not worth it and then forget for a year or more about all around, and then after a while to remember that can still earn this coin and throw it on the stock exchange and still there propampim coin, and then sell it there .... and earn more on this.
Yes many people create coin for their own purpose but some are want to provide alot of benefits to people specially for those people who want to earn extra money for their comfort life and that's why many unemployed people get best job, so beneficial currency is a trusted crypto currency and that,s why the ever best currency is bitcoin. 
Activity: 130
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
The reason why people create a a currency is for their business to develop or develop a new business in this crypto world. Crypto currency is growing every year so we will expect a very large audience.
Activity: 360
I believe that 95% of all new coins are for the purpose of making money. To collect money from investors, to give in exchange coins that are not worth it and then forget for a year or more about all around, and then after a while to remember that can still earn this coin and throw it on the stock exchange and still there propampim coin, and then sell it there .... and earn more on this.
Activity: 37
ever possible to create new coins to pump and throw
then the coin developer is looking for big profits from an ico
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
the reason for making new cryptocurrencies is to develop business in this field. this is interesting, because cryptocurrencies are increasingly interested in considering that the price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and has the potential to become an investment commodity. in addition, to give investors choices in investing the capital they have in cryptocurrencies after spaces are monopolized and manipulated by the central bank, people prefer to make their own version of the currency.
Activity: 56
I think the reason of making new cryptocurrencies is attracting peoples. I see large amount of people who don't know about crypto currencies and its work.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Maybe it can't be count it because there are many people who create new crypto to develop their business and this is a good news for cryptocurrency. And this is a new opportunity to someone who want to invest in crypto without spend much money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
many companies make ico because they make their own ecosystems and can be traded on large market markets
and i hope they build this project not based on collecting money from investors.as we know today many fake project are launched by dev team.and while they get their money, project lefted and let it die.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
many companies make ico because they make their own ecosystems and can be traded on large market markets
Activity: 252
Everyone who creates an ICO is aimed at making money. The creators do not think about product development, they spend several months preparing for ICO. I have not seen a single project that would say that we have a product, now we want to get some money for many years of work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
I like to example that social media. Facebook, twitter, instagram. We all know that these are the most famous and most used social media in the whole world. But when we look at the past. There are some first social media that was created. Like friendster and etc. They made a new social media because of exclusivity. Every people needs a new way of doing something.

The reason why friendster had gone to lime light is because it's lack of features that people needed to every day lives and so when facebook came into the picture it took over the social media and become no. 1.

But in the case of crypto currency, since people see that there's an opportunity to make money they think that this will be a great idea to make. Just create a coin and make it look a legit one and raise a crowdsale then plan an exit scam.

Older altcoins are really good but with the booming of icos and lack of regulation, altcoins getting shit every day.
Pages:
Jump to: