Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Reason number one:For pump&dump purposes.
Reason number two:Exit scam ICO(which is kinda like the first one,but with pump&dump they could pump the coin again and gain aditional profits).
Those are the real reasons.The fake reasons include:instant and cheaper transactions,easy and profitable mining,technology innovation that will beat the crypto competition.
It's unfortunate but this is the truth, on the surface there are many projects created with the hope of improving cryptocurrencies in general or a particular aspect of the blockchain, but most of those projects are nothing more than an attempt to earn money by the developers, if you look at the market you will see that people are losing faith in icos and when you think about it this makes sense.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?

I think every coin and token have different purpose when created. Some token are utility for service and some coin want to duplicate bitcoin with new feature. Its good for blockchain bussiness growth because more bussiness sector using blockchain technology
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
At first - every one is just free to do everything he wants (within adequate borders), second - blockchain has very big potential and a lot of potential appliements so why not? Let people improvise.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Create  new crypto its really easy. The difficult think its to make it big....
Activity: 153
The reason for creating it is to bring people together and make things happen..Nothing has value ..is human that put value in to it.so it is  a way of life too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Ideally, the reason for creating a new crypto currency should be, first of all, in an effort to improve the technology and functionality of the existing crypto currency. It's not a secret that the current crypto currency is far from perfect. However, in practice in many cases new types of crypto currency are created simply to make good money on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The reason for creating new cryptocurrency is the main reason is most of the companies and services and new technology want to be tokenised so they are releasing innovative tokens
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
I believe they want to establish a crypto that is better than those who are already on top by giving a new kind of crypto that is helpful, friendly and easy to use by people in the market and society. Though there are also those who are creating crypto for their own benefit by taking advantage of people through their scamming methods. Hoping that scammers will be exposed and gone.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Some company makes innovation for improvement. That is the reason why the companies are trying to make some projects that might be helpful to humankind in the future. Usually, these projects need a lot of budgets to start with or finish the project if it is ongoing. Now to raise funds, they must create tokens or have this Initial Coin Offering available for investors who are trying to invest. And another purpose I think is to merely cheat investors to earn money instantly.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
This is my view and reason why many people may wanna try to create a new cryptocurrency. Simply because, they know that they can earn a lot of money once they succeed in this kind of business. It is not concealed in our knowledge that they are really earning money in this field.
Activity: 126
i think that woulde be better so they really filter what is the best ico so all the effort and time will be worth and one also they can monitor how it can really help in the economy of each country because if it will be legalized as will it can be better in the future crypto
Activity: 459
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
The new altcoins are created to contest important positions for other altcoins. This is very similar to the history of the internet. Businesses that recognize the internet are potential and always open up technology companies to make a profit. in the Crypto market too. They create just to make a profit for a while and they will leave the market soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
I think startups are looking to take advantage of the Crypto market to make their passions. Current market Crypto is a new market and is attracting many investors. This is a very good playing field and a good opportunity for startup startups. The ICO programs and marketing teams in this market are many and calling the capital has become easier.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100

I think the reason behind for creating a new cryptocurrency because the old one are experiencing down fall so some one creating new currency to fill in the demand of the bitcoin users. Also they want to have a new currency because the old one are low in profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
they reason are maybe they feel comfortable about this so they creat new or they are interested also
Activity: 350
I like to example that social media. Facebook, twitter, instagram. We all know that these are the most famous and most used social media in the whole world. But when we look at the past. There are some first social media that was created. Like friendster and etc. They made a new social media because of exclusivity. Every people needs a new way of doing something.
No, I do not share this view, new social media websites were created because the technology behind those websites was superior, and even if many coins claim that their technology is way better than the technology of bitcoin that is not the case, and that makes many of the coins in the market superfluous and unnecessary and that is why many of those projects fail in less than a year.
Activity: 64
I like to example that social media. Facebook, twitter, instagram. We all know that these are the most famous and most used social media in the whole world. But when we look at the past. There are some first social media that was created. Like friendster and etc. They made a new social media because of exclusivity. Every people needs a new way of doing something.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency market appears strong everywhere. It is possible to outline some of the key factors that lead to large demand for new currencies and are made available by everyone. Economic, social and political constraints are severely affecting entrepreneurs in the developing world economy, with volatile financial markets.
Activity: 152
of course to increase competition between altcoins, the aim is of course to make more money.
Activity: 100
On the one hand, it is competition and new opportunities, on the other hand a large selection of options and small capital investments.
Pages:
Jump to: