Pages:
Author

Topic: the right time to buy ETH. - page 2. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 10:57:57 AM
I think if you consider the fact that Ethereum will be a lot of updates and a hard fork this year I think the growth will definitely think it will be strong. But this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 322
January 08, 2019, 10:38:38 AM
buying ethereum is currently the most appropriate and challenging choice, I see the ethereum token being in an effort to rise from the fall. I think if you have capital you will be very lucky if you invest now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 08, 2019, 10:23:36 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

I just bought ETH at the price of $100 and just before the 3 upcoming hard forks will happen. I'm really positive that I will gain good profits at the near future and recover all the losses that I had on the year 2018.
Staying positive might bring a good hope while holding your coins, and yes with this upcoming forks we are aiming for much better value, there's still chance for those who wanted to take the risk and buy now who knows how high ETH can go, might be possible to reach the last high or might also
break the last  ATH, else, be very careful as we also don't know how whales are thinking regarding to this 3 upcoming forks.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 10:18:40 AM
Yes this is good time to buy ETH coin and also wait few more days it will go down .After few month it will go more than 1500 USD
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 09:49:53 AM
I am also still unsure about this situation, the price shows a good increase. but if you look at capitalization in the market, it seems that it's not significant. but I think this is the right time to buy because the market is still falling.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 06:18:18 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

I just bought ETH at the price of $100 and just before the 3 upcoming hard forks will happen. I'm really positive that I will gain good profits at the near future and recover all the losses that I had on the year 2018.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 07, 2019, 06:16:33 AM
Indeed, the price of ETH is very good and today I recommend buying ETH, because before the network update the price will grow significantly.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
January 07, 2019, 06:09:52 AM
I bought ETH and wait for hardfork.  Let's see what happens.  I think everything will be fine.  The price will rise in front of the hard fork.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 07, 2019, 06:09:11 AM
Forks are getting closer, the noise around them is increasing, which means that all this plays into the hands of the popularity of Ethereum. And this is great. There is still a bearish trend in the market, but Ethereum manages to break this trend locally, albeit for a while. Invest while you still have the opportunity.
Activity: 336
January 07, 2019, 05:38:28 AM
Yes, at this time there is little time to buy a lot of Ethereum, because Ethereum will soon do Hardfork, in my opinion the price of Ethereum will rise again the day before the hardfork arrives. So this is the last chance
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 07, 2019, 05:35:34 AM
ETH has now claimed back the number 2 spot, and has doubled in price from the recnt low aorund $80 - but it is still a good time to buy ETH. The project is strong and still looks under-priced vs BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
January 07, 2019, 05:34:04 AM
That was definitely a good time to buy Ethereum,  but it is still not too late,  you can buy more at this time and still make profit.  There is a hard fork coming up which will reward Ethereum holders with different coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 05:28:19 AM
Up to now, Ethereum's price has had a bit of a price increase in the market, and according to this process I hope it will have the highest price ever, I have too much confidence in ETH. That may happen, if this 2.0 update of ETH is the biggest success  Grin
/quote]
i know a few days ago ethereum price has increase, i think we must to wait a moment because ethreum not always will increase for a moment that will drop, and after that i think is best time for you, becase you can get profit, but for long term buy now and hold before the price increase again
Activity: 271
January 07, 2019, 05:18:00 AM
I think that now is the best time to buy ETH, it has started to pick up from the lowest price.

Up to now, Ethereum's price has had a bit of a price increase in the market, and according to this process I hope it will have the highest price ever, I have too much confidence in ETH. That may happen, if this 2.0 update of ETH is the biggest success  Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
January 07, 2019, 04:35:51 AM
The best time to buy ether should be when the price of ether is cheap and there is a positive sentiment as regards Ethereum developments and it's growth.  The news of ethereum upgrade will cause price spike,  buying ether when price is rising is a good timing!
This is probably one of the best moments in the cryptocurrency market in the last year when you can easily make money in a short time, Ethereum has attracted all the attention
before that Ethereum made many people almost desperate because they were disappointed to see the movement down. but people who are not desperate and always eager to run their business and of course patiently wait for the development Ethereum will soon find something surprising. Ethereum will definitely rise and will surprise everyone who is still with him. Use good opportunities to buy or sell by looking at Ethereum's situation and movements.
Most of them are newbies and they didn't even know how the market work. So far they have been dumping their altcoins to the pro players in the speculation market. When it reached the bottom and so many newbies have sold their coin and this time they are all holding nothing.
Activity: 394
January 07, 2019, 04:24:31 AM

I think so that ETH is good to buy at this moment. price is too low and many experts are thinking market will recover soon. if market starting recover then its really good time to buy ETH.
actually the correct way is buy when it falls to the lowest price, but it doesn't matter to buy now because there is still a chance, especially this ethereum has started to rise even though slowly, besides that I also heard the news, if price ethereum will soon increase hopefully this is true happen.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 04:07:04 AM
Yes I totally agree! Even as of today, Eth price is at $150 which is still good to buy because this will definitely going to pump due to its new development for the incoming weeks. We can assure that more increase will be going to happen so lets buy more Eth and hodl for double profits.
Activity: 348
January 07, 2019, 04:01:48 AM
now is the time to buy ETH,
because we have lost the moment of buying ETH rates below 100 USD,
if we miss this opportunity, then maybe we can no longer buy the price of the current eth, because it will continue to rise.

That's right, and I totally agree that it should be bought now with Ethereum's very low price, signs from hardfork are very clear to ETH and this update will give a very high price to Ethereum. Don't miss this great opportunity  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 03:49:46 AM

If we didn't even try to buy some ETH at the rate in the market we might lose the chance, as we can see, ETH is gaining momentum in the market and once it starts to go high, we might not going to have a price like a hundred dollar for 1 ETH.
Activity: 546
January 07, 2019, 03:48:36 AM
the right time to buy more eth is before 11 Januari on their hardfork schedule, if you have 1 eth, it will be automaticly convert to ethc with comparation 1:3.
Pages:
Jump to: