Pages:
Author

Topic: The start of bull market? - page 11. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

This will help also cryptocurrency to rise again but anyway price of Bitcoin is slowly going up but it needs enough time to fully recover its highest peak price, so let us wait what happen next , and while waiting ,it is better to make an investments like to buy BTC or some of altcoin , then hold until it will be profitable before selling it all .
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
The crypto market is getting more and more investments and larger funds rapidly. This could be a positive sign of the bull market for crypto.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
July 04, 2018, 04:52:23 PM
That can be another factor to make the bull comes. But if I were you, I'm not going to depend with these factors that we are seeing on the news. I'm not trying to be negative but if there are positive news, there are more negative news coming out that has been countered by whomever that wants to make the prices pulled down. Still, the bull market is about to come I can see some significance that the market is starting to recover from those corrections.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 04:47:36 PM
I see the Bull market coming close! Based on the recent news going around online about different companies and big individual pumping money and investing in cryptocurrency. This has showed that the bull market will be closer than we thought it would be.
Am predicting that Bull market will start late August.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Thank you for the link. Well, many funds are entering in the crypto market and this is good for BTC and as well as for the altcoins. The BTC price is started to rise up and it is just a starting of the Bull Market. I believe that the market will recover within the end of 2018.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
July 04, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
I think you are making the necessary corrections now for bitcoin. After that, we will see upward movements in the form of minor corrections. I believe this. These points can be the last call before the train is up.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 04, 2018, 04:16:18 PM
It is not the only factor that might cause a bull market run. Starting from Facebook has unbanning the advertisement of crypto currencies from its platform to Switzerland going to emerge as worlds "crypto  nation", we can expect the price to soar even higher. Even the government of Bermuda has become more crypto friendly along with Malta and Estonia as they started to realize the potential positive affect that crypto currencies can play in their economy.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 03:55:49 PM
There are a lot of people on the market who create a pace and regulate the market. They have big investments and they compete with each other. Odie wants to run the market and another. That's the reason why such jumps in the market are obtained.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
July 04, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
Well this is certainly is some good news, and coupled with the return of crypto ads into Facebook i think that this will surely give the market some of the boost that it needs to make it go up again, but also we don't need to put our hopes up high and go deep with it because it could be just a pump and dump situation, as we all know the market is quite unstable and can snap at us  at any time.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 03:14:19 PM
Recently the prices of cryptocurrency are increasing gradually. This is a good sign in the market. We hope that this is the start of a bull trend.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Yes, it is true that the market is slowly recovering from the downward slope and is going in an upward slope. We should still remain hopeful and be patient because a lot of investors have held on to their coins for a better investment return when the prices go up.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
Hopefully it is, I see some signs already. Most of the alts have already raised their values and hopefully others catches up too. Big investors coming back after pulling out when the market are on its slumped. We'll the healthier market soon.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 04, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

Recently i read news for the status of coinbase  online become die in the cryptocurrency market
And now you nes for tye coinsbase subscribers as the pioneering in storage of different currencies in the crypto.
Hoping this news help the stability increase of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:56:56 AM
 I would like it to be true but still a month from that time we don't feel the big influence of bulls, so maybe you list by one month. We are waiting for that as for New Year.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 09:55:54 PM
in my opinion, more and more large funds are entering the encryption market, which is certainly a good thing for BTC and altcoin.
More rules have made cryptocurrency fields more formalized. This is a good signal, and the market has been bearish for a long time.

Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 09:50:38 PM
Yes, more and more formal funds are entering the market. More regulation has made the cryptocurrency field more and more formalized. This is a good signal, and the market has been bearish for a long time. The purpose of the whale has been reached. I think It’s time to enter the bull market.
yes now this market is experiencing reforestation and thus we are now just waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices back because the market is in the recovery period therefore from now on we are waiting for all back and can benefit
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 03, 2018, 09:36:09 PM
The moment this was posted the price grow greatly and many of us thought this is the beginning of the run from the bull market,but two days after market starting to become weak again and little by little it falls  wondering what are we really waiting here.

This action from coinbase gives us another hope,that we will be holding for another week and wait if this may give us profit that has been denied for half year now
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 09:14:06 PM
Bitcoin is about to run , but there is a slightly dip in the market but hopefully soon the market again would be green and it will be a bullush sign already in the chart and ready to be happy with your profit and sell . Kepp holding till december .
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 03, 2018, 08:56:43 PM
I am a bearish in trading. I believe this Bitcoin pump is just a fakeout. The true Bitcoin bull run will happen late next year. We might hit $3k again.
You also believe this? BitMEX CEO: Bitcoin May Bottom Out at $3k to $5k and Still Reach $50k by 2018
And that's why you are saying that we might hit $3,000 again?

How can it be that the pump was just faked out?
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 08:28:44 PM
With the development of blockchain technology, more and more large funds will enter the encryption market.

We don't know in the short term whether a bull market is coming or not, but in the long term there is a lot of room for growth in the encrypted market.
Pages:
Jump to: