Pages:
Author

Topic: The start of bull market? - page 12. (Read 1016 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 03, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

If there a sign for the market bull that means in a little of time, bull will come out and bear market will be lost. As an investor i will be put my money this time in a potential coin because i believe bull is running now so hold it for a while until the peak season.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
July 03, 2018, 08:13:32 PM
I am a bearish in trading. I believe this Bitcoin pump is just a fakeout. The true Bitcoin bull run will happen late next year. We might hit $3k again.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:10:17 PM
Am not an expert in the cryptocurrency business thing, but the little knowledge i have and what i am seeing right here tells me that something significant in terms of the market prices will happen soon. Even if the news is not huge enough, a little good news in the mist of bads ones will make an impact.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 03, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
Yet, possible to consider that as we saw market turns into green and all prices are started to climb right now. Though its change isn't that huge but it such a huge indication that crypto market is on way of recovering from dips for almost 6 months. Looking also is previous history, pumps will happen in the 3rd quarter, hopefully it would be the same.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 03, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
I hope the market will recover quickly because I am holding a lot of altcoins and are always faced with falling altcoins rates rapidly. So if the bull market happens then, I will exchange the entire cryptos to ETH or BTC then hold as long as possible to make a high profit.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
Wow This a really a great news to crypto space, this means soon more money will be pump into crypto currency and this is what we need right now so that we can see a bull run but I don't think coinbase is enough to cause the bull run to start we need more of such news.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
July 03, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
great new, the price of BTC go up for 2 days, keep stay far away support line, I think it's the start of bull market, hope It will last long

But that doesnt mean it came from that update of coinbase. Crypto currencies are volatile so any factor could react to the price.
It is a slow movement so I am guessing it is just fluctuations. There is no need to make assumptions that it came from them. There have been a lot of loss and I think it is time for it to come back up until the end of the year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 07:32:59 PM
The greater the amount of money invested in electronic money, the more money the electronic money market will grow. This helped the market recover. The pennies will have more chance of appreciation. People start making money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:28:45 PM
there are some aspects that caused the bull in the last two days such as facebook statements that re-allow crypto, I'm sure if there is some positive news again about the regulation that has a positive impact on crypto, it will make the bull really started
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
The whole cryptocurrency industry is waiting for the bull run to start.it looks like btc and eth are picking in the market slowly now .There are a lot of predictions for the uptrend of the market from now to December.Then the market shall recover from its  turmoil since January.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:13:52 PM
No, people have been coming out with stuff like this as reasons for a bull market all year. There's many different factors.
there are a lotnof adbpvantages and disadvantages in sucha  sheme as well as in any othersheme in the crytoocurrency worl
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:13:10 PM
i believe rhat you eill be able to find a way only of younwill get enough experience, so learn and i wish you luck
Activity: 88
July 03, 2018, 07:10:54 PM
No, people have been coming out with stuff like this as reasons for a bull market all year. There's many different factors.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
This sort of positivity is responsible for the price growth. I'm expecting to have a good growth from crypto currency. This will also inspire many people to invest who were doubting about the existence of some popular crypto coins
Activity: 46
July 03, 2018, 05:47:09 AM
great new, the price of BTC go up for 2 days, keep stay far away support line, I think it's the start of bull market, hope It will last long
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

I am not sure if that is really the factor thats affecting the current up surge. See there are lots of happenings right now and Coinbase could be just one of the factor that might be giving little push to all the stuff. Coinbase's Custody feature is something unique and may provide potential real world brokers to enter the market and put more into it. But for now the news is also coming that this is just another recovery period for the bitcoin. Something like whales coming in and going out kind of period. However what we should learn from this period is that its really unpredictable to workout math all the time in the crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
It's not. I thought that the real reason behind the recent bullrun is about the market has been seeing the end of bearish trend. This is totally pegging to the trend of crypto. Remember there is a lot of manipulation to the market and that's enough to make a good news become worthless.
And how can you know that current bearish trend is ending? Still technical analysis says down.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
It would be a very great news for all of us) I hope that we could see 20K for BTC again very soon
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 04:57:27 AM
that's a good sign of bull market, I saw that a lot of money start to put in crypto market and maybe whales waiting for an action? actually I think more and more people already accept cryptocurrency and don't have any rumor attack crypto, it's only have positive comment, so I think our days is coming soon, today whole market green again Smiley
Activity: 46
July 03, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
finally the bull market is coming back! institutional investors are coming.
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: