Pages:
Author

Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 2898 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
Utilizing technological sophistication in the modern era is very helpful to stabilize the average price of each altcoin. Because at the end of last year, cryptocurrency showed very significant progress.
So, we must be optimistic for the survival of cryptocurrency and this is not the time for us to be pessimistic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I partially agree. Cryptocurrency market mostly depends on the users as well as their thoughts influencing them to take actions which depend on the hypes and news about various elements of the market in the crypto space.
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
Crypto currency is survive easily because it will made easy the property transfer. It drive the project with real technology. Users also highly encourage about it.
August 30, 2018, 09:35:26 AM
I am glad that you are worried about this matter cause most of the people maybe stoped doing that and because of this reason market faceing low price rate isuess but if the investors stay active then this market will definitely goes very far
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency even if it has undergoing a major down trend that took several months of this year. I had seen that cryptocurrency has been able to survive through out the successive months of dip. Though price was quite low this time, but in the recent days it had started to move up and people are now beginning to feel the slight bullish trend. I think if btc could make a great bounce then it will pull the majority altcoin price upwards.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 30, 2018, 06:18:13 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
I think the survival of cryptocurancy is still very long, because I see the crypto community that is already very large and the benefits of crypto help a person's life in everyday life. if many investors suffer huge losses due to the sinking of the crypto market, I don't think it's a problem, because they certainly already know that there is a risk here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 30, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
You can see a few years ago the price of bitcoin and you will judge for yourself how bitcoin survives. this is the year of bitcoin in the short term we will see it rise again in 2019 and 2020. many new and many people survive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:08:01 AM
In my opinion, you are wrong, you need more positive thoughts, because the crypto-currencies are developing in the financial market and growth may not be as fast as you would like!
August 30, 2018, 06:01:53 AM
The history of the whole crypto market was such that one year the fall, the other year only growth. Remember last year 2017, what was the market movement? was only growth. And this year the market is updated and revived. New trends are formed and coins show themselves in difficult times. Have patience.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 30, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
.... delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. ...

i couldn't agree more.
i have always said that the only thing that can be successful is a cryptocurrency that is actually doing something, delivering some product, solving some actual problem of the world not just pretending and using that to hype the pump and dump.
but this has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency survival and the market situation that we had so far. that is all about pump and dumps. altcoins aren't going to die, they will survive and be pumped again but for now they need to be dumped more.
Activity: 149
August 30, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
The recent past months has not been some of the easiest, With the crypto platform facing all sorts of obstacles amidst its fight for survival, the value has been constantly declining=g and most people giving up on it, but i believe its just a matter of time till the coin value gets back up, cryptocurrency will survive
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
August 30, 2018, 05:42:44 AM
It will be great if there are enterpreneurs want to invest and adopting crypto, but I think they still hesitate to do that, the most correct approach is asking people to put new their money into crypto, we really need new fund to bring a positive atmosphere to crypto world
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 05:40:33 AM
the power of cryptocurrency and blockchain continues to grow, so does this use as a platform for change. This will take a long time, and will require government, companies and consumer interest to really take off as many people expect.
Activity: 33
August 30, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
i think it's just the current state of the market (the market is already recovering btw). it's completely normal and we don't have to worry about it i think
Activity: 22
August 30, 2018, 05:37:41 AM
Lots of good and bad sides of Cryptocurrency in running their lives in this online business. Lately, there are a lot of investors who have suffered such a large loss, possibly due to investment projects that are scam or fail to trade. What is clear when there are investors who lose a lot, means he is too careless and careless in making decisions. We are here emphasizing rigor, perseverance and patience in order to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 322
August 29, 2018, 11:55:27 PM
I also believe in that as well. Projects should really deliver in accordance with their timeline as written in their whitepaper so that investors and the community will not lose their trust and overtime additional support will come as the markets recover from all these fud and regulations coming up.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
August 29, 2018, 09:48:33 PM
Cryptocurrency is useful, but there are too many useless coins. Therefore, it is necessary to purify the market.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 09:38:04 PM
this is a very tricky question I must say,  well I am not a expert but I believe that it has very good future cause with in only few days it has able to earn massive success from the users so we can hope that on the coming future things will be more progressive.
Activity: 280
August 29, 2018, 09:32:01 PM
As we have been seeing the cryptocurrency market falling, this does not mean that this market has no prospect. This market actually requires entrepreneur as well as potential investors and users of crypto to move forward.
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 09:25:05 PM
People have become scared because of the price taking dip. Cryptocurrency market deserve something better than this situation. I guess proper users of this technology, potential investors and entrepreneur can change this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: