Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 23. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 10
Just check altcoin announcement and bounties thread, you'll found that a lot of project come out everyday, we can't follow all of them, maybe we'll miss some potential project, but remember not all the project have the future, and be careful it's also including scam ICO
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
I think it's a nice thing though that new tokens are being created daily, we shouldn't let that give us worries, what we should rather be concerned about is that all of them should be legit project because a time is coming when every single project that exist physically will have its associated integration on Blockchain meaning there will be billions of project on blockchain, that's what we are talking about mass adoption because blockchain is large enough to host everyone's business and projects
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
It's not possible to keep and eye on every project all the time, since the whole crypto market is booming, but doing your researches for the specific established ones that are most famous and keeping an eye on them are likely to get you the best deals
Activity: 66
Yes, there are a lot new tokens and coins. But this is the inevitable. Given this market is very much in demand, everybody wants a piece of it and wants to be a part of it. We just need to have the eye to look for the right ones.
Activity: 434
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

there are many new icos, new coins every day. To find a good project you need to explore many icos, read a big number of a  white papers and visit 100+ sites. There are 3 ways how you can do it better:
1. Good team
2. Good informator
3. Buy info
i th9nk that it is bad to do such kind of things and to release not ready coins, peope  do it sometimes
Activity: 434
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
i do jot think tht there are can be too many good projects, but usually what appears on the marke is bad
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

there are many new icos, new coins every day. To find a good project you need to explore many icos, read a big number of a  white papers and visit 100+ sites. There are 3 ways how you can do it better:
1. Good team
2. Good informator
3. Buy info
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Maybe the reason why many tokens created and born everyday, it is because mostly or maybe totally all newly campaign open would used different types of tokens which has also different in quality and price value.

Yes, a lot more token are posted everyday in the market, new project are also listed and posted in the treed, but with, only clear white papers, clear road map, will survived the listing on the market, good marketing strategy, with support system on the market.
Activity: 210

Absolutely your right. A lot of token were born everyday.  It's hard to choose which coins are good to invest or sell. Sometimes good altcoins we can't see them and bad altcoins waisted our time and effort.

Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
A lot of new coins are born everyday it is because of the competetiveness of the people. They are trying to compete with those higher than them thats why they made their own coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I agree that too many new projects and tokens appear every day. But this is normal! Crypto currency is just beginning its development in our world and for this a huge number of projects are trying to take their place first in the crypto currency world. But today not so much it's difficult to analyze and separate running projects from fakes and scam.Good luck!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
At times it gives one worry at times I just look and remove my eyes, too much airdrop, too much bounty project that we don't know which to choose from
Activity: 57
Because of the large number of projects, there is a risk to miss a very promising project, as in the day there is about 10 or more ANN, and to have time to study them all, I have to understand their essence very superficially.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
It sounds like the author expected that a wizard will appear in front of him and point the best project with his magic wand:)))) Choosing a good project is 90% of the work an investor does in order to earn money. And the author doesn’t want to do it, but still, wants to earn.
Activity: 336
A lot of people have come to the crypto market, who want to get quick money and do nothing more, which is why a lot of crypto projects and a lot of fraudsters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I also hate too many new projects, especially because most of them are scams.

It's okay if they are legitimate but too much trash that's giving crypto a bad name.

But here's what I do, I go to IcoBench and search the best then search for the ANN thread and eventually their respective Bounty Threads. I hope this helps people who had enough of too much scam projects/tokens.
Activity: 350
Many channels on a social network with independent viewing and rating on this chart will be projects that become ICOs. Each one chooses a project faster. All money can not be obtained and it is impossible will be in most places. we must make choices, study and reflect upon, we make a great deal of what we should do and that it is to participate in campaigns that are to grace, for an investment of an ICO that will work many times .
Activity: 91
The same think I. There are so many projects, and there is a high risk of scam. Too many projects, really. And sometimes I really can't understand whether it is really possible to trust anybody. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
I think a lot of us here share this dilemma, but try joining better groups, and the heartening fact i feel is any new project that is worth following, would ensure right marketing techniques to reach masses comprehensively.
Activity: 72
Although the number of projects has not decreased since this year, the quality is very poor. There are not many projects on the market that are of high quality. More are to gain short-term attention, lack of innovation in products, and too many scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: