Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 25. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 01:53:31 AM
In short term trader ussually they have to look at the prize  time to time to be ready sell in their designed prize. if you into long term or HODL you shold not look at the time frequently because of emotion. as you can see the price drops your feeling of selling to avoid loss is great. However, if you wont see prize you are convinient until nex month, week or whatever schedule you like to trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
May 02, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
It's ok to check the prices and study how the prices and market but don't get too attached because remember you are into cryptocurrency which is the value is very volatile . Just relax and enjoy doing this,don't put a lot of pressure. Join bounty campaigns to avoid investing your won hard earned money so that you will not get stressed.
Activity: 336
May 02, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
Yes, the investment in cryptocurrency is very addictive. I think all people will loved it since they provide instant money and no one in this world can resist that such blessing.
Through cryptocurrency they help all people to become rich and successful in life.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:55:20 AM
In my opinion, Crypto is very addictive, especially at the beginning. After that, you learn to deal with changes and how the market works but it is very difficult to start the phone. That's why I always emphasize having a proper routine outside of cryptocurrency. And you should do it. Whatever it means you get a routine beyond cryptocurrency because it will greatly help keep your brain sane.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
If you are too interested in this market. It will greatly affect your life. You will be depressed. do not like to go out. can not sleep. Always think of coins. makes you tired. I've been through such things. and I give up. I choose the holder. Not too interested in the market. have plenty of time for friends and family
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
I used to be an addict in checking the blockfolio when i was still a newbie in the forum and got me so sick everytime the prices are not so good to make me happy. Then someone adviced me to stop checking from time to time as what he did. Then later on i was abled to control myself not to check and just enjoyed my days and yeah it works. Less worries and efforts and just surprise me once in awhile that my holdings are earnings.
Activity: 434
April 30, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
 Well, I would add that it is always better not to sell everything too fast and to be patient and hold the tokens for long-term. I recommend doing this, because market is always uncertain at any point of view, means if you are getting profit of 50%, almost often this profit can reach a lot more if you just wait.
Activity: 171
April 25, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
If you are planning to invest with any coins, put only the money you are willing to lose in the market to avoid depression when the market is red. It is true that the feeling of having success is quite addictive but greater is the pain when things dont work well. But to be sure, just live the life as it is supposed to be because thats what is more important than dedicating all your time here.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 25, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

You're definitely right on this,its easy to say to others stop checking the price of your coins that often but deep in our heart we can resist this feeling,most specially when the coins are fast moving either growth or fall,whats the problem is its the concern whos pushing us to do such,because its our money is at stakes and i know all of the reader here are experiencing same as what ive mentioned
Activity: 259
April 25, 2018, 09:54:13 AM
Many people feel that it is addictive. Well, investing in ICO may make people feel so hurt but also can make them so happy to the moon.
The red and green appearance in the coin market is usually to be seen. When we are expecting to invest for a long time investment, it is better not to check the market every time. Just check for analyzing the progress.
But, when we are a trading, it is important to check the update of the market rapidly.
Actually, those will depend on our strategy. However, it is better not to be panic or depressed when seeing red.
Exactly, everyone has their own strategy when they take part in crypto market. To say frankly, I think that when a person use too much time to check the market because they feel panic and completely does not control the time of checking it. Honestly, even though you are a trader or investor, you’d better use amount of time which is not much or little, absolutely you have to spend enough time to it. Because when you make use of time, you don not only keep your health stay well, but also saving too much time.
Activity: 112
April 25, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
When investing in an ico, it is really important that we keep track of it, but it doesnt mean that we have to check it every 5 minutes or so. We know that the market is not stable, it changes from time to time. So dont get panic, be calm, enjoy and think of other things that can divert your attention rather than thinking about your investment all day long.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 02:47:56 AM
Many people feel that it is addictive. Well, investing in ICO may make people feel so hurt but also can make them so happy to the moon.
The red and green appearance in the coin market is usually to be seen. When we are expecting to invest for a long time investment, it is better not to check the market every time. Just check for analyzing the progress.
But, when we are a trading, it is important to check the update of the market rapidly.
Actually, those will depend on our strategy. However, it is better not to be panic or depressed when seeing red.
Activity: 41
April 25, 2018, 02:31:19 AM
That warning label "this can be addicting" should come with all ICOs.
Activity: 67
April 25, 2018, 02:08:52 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
hi,.good day... life is full of ups and downs..just let it go..enjoy while you still can cope up with the crypto..and see for your self what will happen..though you can experience downfall, that's normal, just stand and fight again..
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 25, 2018, 01:58:25 AM
I am also one of the addict long before I learned to store funds as tether when the market isn't stable. This keeps me winning trades as the value of my money is maintained that I don't have to hold them for a long time when the price dip down. This won't keep me up all night staring at the charts and the coinmarketcap.  I'd buy back when it finally hit the support level in the market...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 02, 2018, 04:18:48 PM
When you start trading in the first time you will keep on checking the price but once you realise that the price wont be too far even though that you keep on checking it, then you will slowly reduced the checking frequency and rely on apps to alert you, I think this is more healthy habit rather than keep on watching the chart
But it depends, sometimes the markets can be very calm so there is not a reason to check the price all the time, this was true some years ago, but now that the price is moving constantly that is not an option, information is key and the sooner you receive it and can process it and take actions based on it the biggest advantage you have that is why some traders do not stop watching their charts.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
February 01, 2018, 05:13:59 PM
If you are very seriously in trading you just can't be like simple human. It's addictive because it's your job where your money depends on you everytime and seconds can give you profit and loss. I can say that it's not only addictive but can cause insomnia. If your main goal in life isn't economic and trading, I wouldn't try it.
Imagine when you hold coin and late at night you read some bad news, how will you sleep? Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 01, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

I agree, it is impossible to constantly monitor the market. Think it's best to spend no more than two hours a day. What do you think? Thank you for your opinion.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 01, 2018, 04:46:30 PM
Yes it is. Let me share my experience.
My first couple of days in tradig altcoins i was so eager to win every single trades that i make. I'm not  sleeping cause the trading is round the clock but not every trade is a winning trade so i got this altcoin and im stock cause i bought this in its high but all of a sudden it collapse thats when my addiction stops cause my unrealize lost balloon to 70%. I waited for 3 months before i manage to get sell that altcoin.  
You made the mistake of over trading, just because the markets are going to be there all the time does not mean that you need to do the same, the markets are going to be there when you go to sleep and it is obvious you are going to lose some opportunities but that is just the way things work besides not sleeping decreases your capabilities of reasoning and in trading that can be lethal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
I will recommend to used buy and selling orders because this is one way to make your life easier than monitoring the markets for the whole day. You can do more thing while doing trading and if you are looking for big income of course you should need to invest huge capital dont make trading complicated.
Yep, buying and selling is a good way to make your life more easier. You are a newbie, all you need now is reading and learning a lot of things in this market. When you have knowledge you can analyze its fluctuation accurately and know whether you should buy ,sell and the like. I’m sure that you’ve known that how risky this brings to you, if you want to get big benefits you may take a huge capital. You should be more comfortable, because this market is notoriously volatile, don’t worry too much about it, you’d better focus on analyzing the market to make accurate decision.
Pages:
Jump to: