Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 2. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 06, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
When the market falls to the bottom, instead of selling the cryptos to cut losses, it is a good time to invest and hold to make the profit when the market rebounds to $ 300 billion by the end of this year. So that at the moment, the best crypto you should invest in that Ethereum, let's invest and hold until the end of 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 06:30:41 PM
finally, some thread that dip is just a good time to invest, only negative attitude could be find here, finally i found someone that see "good" side of this down. We need to invest now, not to cry.
The only ones that do not think that the dip is good are all of those people that either do not understand how the market works or that invested when the price was very high, but for the rest the low prices are a blessing, you can buy almost all coins for a very good price and now the only thing you need to do to get profits is just to take your time and let the market grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 08:56:15 AM
Of course, people panic. This growth bitcoin did not change the situation with the alts. The call to buy in a falling market has common sense, but for some it looks schizophrenic. The same PRL from the first post of this topic depreciated 2.5-3 times.

At 7200-7500 there is no strong support. This is a recent level.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
August 01, 2018, 08:31:32 AM
When there is blood, there is money and only those people who are smart enough to think that crypto crash is the right time to buy the cryptocurrencies they want at a very cheap price and in a greater volume. Once these cryptos rise again, you will already earn very good earnings for sure.

i think we wont see the dip.
btc will drop to 4000 dollars i think until eof. and the real rally will start after that time.

We won't see the dip? Are you sure about that? In the past few days we see the slightly increased of bitcoin price and other coins but now it drops again. Hard to be sure if it's the beginning of recovery.

If we can hold above 7500 and it doesn't drop to 7k it's fair to say this is just a support level test, support tests are healthy in an upward market, without support it all falls down.

In my eyes it looks strong at 7500, the panic among alts is crazy people are still very fearful.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 01, 2018, 08:03:43 AM
When there is blood, there is money and only those people who are smart enough to think that crypto crash is the right time to buy the cryptocurrencies they want at a very cheap price and in a greater volume. Once these cryptos rise again, you will already earn very good earnings for sure.

btc will drop to 4000 dollars i think until eof. and the real rally will start after that time.

We won't see the dip? Are you sure about that? In the past few days we see the slightly increased of bitcoin price and other coins but now it drops again. Hard to be sure if it's the beginning of recovery.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 08:03:27 AM
Yes if we have the capital to invest, this can be a good start to get a good profit. This market decline provides an opportunity for investors who have been looking for cheaper Bitcoin and Altcoin. This correction may take several days and it will also depend on Bitcoin's continuing downward movement until now unstable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:48:29 AM
I agree, everything is really cheap right now. I would invest in the big established coins(top 20 in coinmarketcap) because when the market recovers, these will be the coins that will grow back in value for sure.
Yes,you may right.We must buy what coin that can be profitable in the future especially the top 20 in the coinmarketcap.But for me eth and btc are may bid because for me this coin was stable of all coins.
ethereum and bitcoin is main cryptocurrency, and it supported big community.so no doubt if bitcoin and ethereum price very stable although in bloody market.
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
A little nano, according to rumors and their studies, of course, the cardano was added. Well, more heavy coins are not worth considering in terms of purchase. You can still consider a coin lisk.
Activity: 273
August 01, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
I agree, everything is really cheap right now. I would invest in the big established coins(top 20 in coinmarketcap) because when the market recovers, these will be the coins that will grow back in value for sure.
Yes,you may right.We must buy what coin that can be profitable in the future especially the top 20 in the coinmarketcap.But for me eth and btc are may bid because for me this coin was stable of all coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 06:34:52 AM
Damn, PRL is only 1000 SAT's now,

Alts have been bleeding non stop, its a shame really as there are some great projects out there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
August 01, 2018, 06:22:16 AM
Been buying up GoChain on KuCoin at 600 sats, should make a nice 30% by the weekend on this one, crazy panic works for me.
Support seems very strong at 7500, even pushed back up near 7700 a moment ago.

If you're not buying cheap alts now you don't know how to make money in this space Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 01, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 01, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
I have all the altcoins at the bottom price. There is no cash to invest in something new. It is not so pleasant to be at the bottom when you are in such a situation Cheesy As soon as possible the prices go up
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 01, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
These selloffs are always exciting. Definately coinx from TOP 20 are no brainers.  Like NEO for 40$ or ADA for 0.14 cents. Take advantage of that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
July 31, 2018, 11:43:22 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 11:15:52 PM
All the things are cheap now. Lots of coins are under even their ICO prices. I thought the market may go up now. But yesterday It started going down again. Currently, I have not invested in any coin. But I have tokens received from bounty campaigns. I'm waiting for a bullish run of the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 10:18:12 PM
Yeah, we are going down again in early August. I dunno what happen.
But seems like i'll keep buying any altcoins that has a low prices right know.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 31, 2018, 09:10:39 PM
This dip is a good like all previous dips. Hope to see prices hold at a higher low and make a higher high on their next run into bitcoin ETF approval date.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
July 31, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
Yes, there are very attractive prices for investors who want to buy from here. But, of course, those who buy at the top should be very angry now. This is how the market works, it is very natural to have ups and downs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 31, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
Holders don't like dips but traders loved it, buy while it's on dip before it recovers by tomorrow or two.
Pages:
Jump to: