Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 3. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

I think to buy some neo, iota, ethereum or litecoin in these days. And to not have loss, I always follow the latest news and don't make investments fastly.
Activity: 83
July 31, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
I agree with you, the dip time is the best to go shopping. I believe the key here, is to know which coins can perform well in the next bull run. This is why I believe in diversifying your portfolio into platform, lending, privacy, etc. to get the most of it.
It's true that dip price is a great time to shop and add to our crypto collection, and I believe in docademic (MTC), PundiX (NPXS), AION and also INS for now, I will keep this altcoin until the end of the year. Wish me good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 07:00:59 PM
I agree with you, the dip time is the best to go shopping. I believe the key here, is to know which coins can perform well in the next bull run. This is why I believe in diversifying your portfolio into platform, lending, privacy, etc. to get the most of it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 31, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
This dip is truly great. But only for those people who has a capital to use in buying cryptos at low price. This dip will make us rich when the market grow again.
Activity: 630
July 31, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
Guys, why you don't afraid that we can see a second deep soon? After purchases on the today's deep?  Cheesy And we can get 'second bottom as a gift'?  Grin This option stops me only. Cryptomarket with a huge positive news drown slowly. I don't understand why. If this is a massive manipulation but for what? To buy all BTC? I don't sure. But what happens then?
If there is another failure of the crypto-currency market and coins will fall even below the level of 2018, this will negatively affect the investment climate. In any case, many users turn their backs on the crypto currency.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 31, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
Guys, why you don't afraid that we can see a second deep soon? After purchases on the today's deep?  Cheesy And we can get 'second bottom as a gift'?  Grin This option stops me only. Cryptomarket with a huge positive news drown slowly. I don't understand why. If this is a massive manipulation but for what? To buy all BTC? I don't sure. But what happens then?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
July 31, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

Yes, now is the best time for investment and the worst for trading. The market is simple dead, nothing moves. And it's wildly annoying. Much nicer when the market is dynamic. Now, you can sit all day and don't able to make a single trade.

Yea.. I had to give up on trying to make quick trades a few months ago. It just wasn't working out. The best thing to do right now is to just buy at this low price and hold until the market recovers. You can't really trust that a coin will even go up 1% over the next few hours.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 08:20:52 AM
In every dip there's a corresponding good effect to us and we can maximize that opportunity to increase our funds as we can buy more coins with lower price. Considering that most of the good coins had already lowered by 60% which is a big big discount. Buy wisely and keep holding until the best price will come for a good profits.
Activity: 53
July 31, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

I think exactly the same. So many bargains at the moment like for example NEO, ADA, LISK, IOTA and DASH. I keep on averaging my buying price. I'm also very bullish about the projects I mentioned and they definately deserve attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
yes you are right the base price is very good you should be able to take advantage of some coin that decreased the price you should buy coin not in coin PRL saka but some other cryptocurrency which have cheap price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 15, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

There are alot better than this one I think. Yes a lot of sales especially if you look close to the one hype token but no product yet. So if you think one has gone undervalued or below the ICO but they still have some potential, you should take a look on those ones
You should not look at the ICO price of a coin, as some might never reach it (or return back to it). Some might have been overevaluate when
they estimate the price for the ICO. I don't know how they make their estimations, but most of them were wrong as a lot of ICO are now under the ICO price. You should only look at the current Bitcoin price. If you estimate that Bitcoin is not overevalutate, you can buy, else you are taking a big risk.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 15, 2018, 03:10:36 AM

There are alot better than this one I think. Yes a lot of sales especially if you look close to the one hype token but no product yet. So if you think one has gone undervalued or below the ICO but they still have some potential, you should take a look on those ones
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
July 14, 2018, 07:18:53 PM
the last 4 times the newbies cried crypto was a SCAM, and was DED, that was a perfect time to buy.

and so right now they are crying again, SCAM and DED.... so no brainer. Loving the cheap coins.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 14, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

This dip market is giving very serious buying opportunities. I think ethereum and litecoin have very suitable prices and in my opinion, these are very promising altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 14, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Yes, now is the best time for investment and the worst for trading. The market is simple dead, nothing moves. And it's wildly annoying. Much nicer when the market is dynamic. Now, you can sit all day and don't able to make a single trade.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 14, 2018, 04:30:41 PM
finally, some thread that dip is just a good time to invest, only negative attitude could be find here, finally i found someone that see "good" side of this down. We need to invest now, not to cry.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

This is what many people are not seeing, right now the market of cryptocurrencies resembles the sale of goods from a business that is moving to another far away location and they do not want to move so much stuff, you are going to find some incredible bargains in fact you could buy most of the stuff and then sell it online for an higher price earning you some nice profits in the process.
Activity: 67
July 14, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
Now very promising are Ethererum, Cardano, Xyo Network. While the prices for the crypto currency have not begun to grow, you can invest in these altcoins and wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 04:35:09 AM
Well, what about for those who don't have extra money or nothing left to use? I think the dip only favors the wealthy ones and not us who only earn an average income. We still need to wait for things to recover or perhaps rise so we can reinvest again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 02, 2018, 04:07:01 AM
Today, the market began to recover and I hope that the growth will last several weeks. But some analysts say that bitcoin should drop to $ 5,000.
Pages:
Jump to: