Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns - page 11. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I agree with what you convey in this regard. Right now is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency, towards the end of 2018. It is possible to experience a moment that might be the same as last year. All can happen in crypto, or maybe vice versa. But thinking optimistically will be better for now. Thanks.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
Yes, in essence, don't waste time in vain without taking any chances at this time, patience is very much tested now from various people from ICO founders to hunters even though all future plans will not be predictable, but hard work must be done it's forever after the bull market happens to have free coin stock, I just hope to get rid of the damn scammer out there because it can obscure the reputation of the cryptocurrency. Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

Remember that old tokens / coins will die sooner or later when more strict regulations will come out Smiley I already see alot of projects closing or moving to shares example like Cofound who closed and ICONOMI is moving to shares , so people are able to change tokens for company shares Smiley And more projects will follow that path i guess .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
Yeah, Hope this will be the last bottom. But market still run in cyclic pattern. So, Can't say when bull run will come this year or next year. Don't know about the ICO but good time to invest for major coin in long run.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I think you are right, because we'll can see the changes now different coin mooning every day by day, we just need to keep working like you just typed but the problem now is; are we really working in the right place, most project now are not ready to pay for what the people really works for we should all be careful about the bounties we also join so as to avoid wasting of our time
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Yes you are correct. This is the best time to invest our time and energy to promote those legit ICO's out there running Bounty campaigns. Just as it have always been, the market is not predictable and we never can tell when it comes, so it is better Bounty participants work harder than before now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

You're right man. Now we all faced depression time and many many bounty hunters refuse to work, give up and just left this 'business'. Fortunately new people are steadily coming. So I think when the upward trend will come back all old hunters and many many new come too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as they will not fall more this year. Now one of the best moments when you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

This year I only had one bounty which had a market value, most of my bounty tokens has no value yet. Maybe, once the bull-market starts and the coins start mooning, they might have good value too. However, we cannot speculate when this will happen. There's no other choice but to wait and be patient.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I agree with you but we ahould also face the fact that we cannot predict the next bull run, i mean no one know when exactly new bull run will start and how big it would be, but then again as a supporter and community member of crypto i think we should be positive and patient as sooner or later tje good times will be back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: