Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns - page 7. (Read 18213 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
You're absolutely right, this best time to invest your money and time is now. If you don't have money to invest, don't give up in bounty. Continue to accumulate them even if they don't worth anything now. As we are planting, certainly the harvest season will come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It's never too late to invest in encryption and add rewards. In the bear market. We have to find ways to get more altcoins or tokens. so that once the bull market comes. We can get more profits.

Activity: 784
Merit: 6
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
Even though it is a good time, that does not mean you should just invest into any ICO. Do make sure you carryout appropriate research and be very sure that the ICO is genuine before investing. The same is applicable to bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
There is a significant decline recently with the bounty. Because they can not be more patient with the market's hardship and it also limits the value of their labor. Trends are forming true cuts. The hold will soon come back and bring success like 2017 as I think Smiley
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I also think that now we need to work hard and participate in various bounty companies. Because the best time in the market will come soon and our earned coins can bring us a good profit. Therefore, choose good projects to participate and everything will be fine.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
At the current market state that fluctuating up and down, it will be the time for any trader to makes some profit, I think taking small profit at a time can be a good decision. then do that regularly to gain another profit. and at the last, we could accumulate many profit from all those trading.
Activity: 645
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

Do not think. If this trend continues, investors will simply stop investing. While there is a growth of projects. However, many scammers. Many useless projects. Just kill the whole industry. Everything will be clear in the next couple of years where we are moving.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The best time to engage in investing would probably be in 2009, but of course no one really knew about it and did not understand what was the matter, because today people have a very strange feeling about the people who keep BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Agree, new up-trend is comming and ETH is still cheap. You can invest in potential ICOs now and be rich in future from profit.
Organicco is one of the best projects now, they have big bounty program too: 2.4M GBP
You can check and support this ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
The thing that it is the best time for investments into some TOP coins it is fact. Of course if you have assents in Bitcoin I would recommend to buy more. But the situation with Bounty is different - it is a pity, but there are too many participants, projects do not collect even the soft cap, too much scam and so on.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I like the way you of your thinking , not everyone thinks in a same way. I also believe that now it is the best time to grow your portfolio, but for bounties it is tricky!
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
I'm not sure if this is the best time but sure is a time worth considering. At the same time, I feel that the ICOs have maybe reduced in numbers, but this may be my personal experience. Any comments on that, highly appreciated.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i do bounty hunting and do not let the current market put me off. i really hope that i will be rewarded for my work in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I'm not quite sure that now is the best time to invest and participate in bounty companies. The market is getting empty. Good startups are disappearing ...
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
we will not know what will happen in the future, so working while we are able, although sometimes feel bored because it does not get satisfactory results, a lot of coins from bounties that are not worth the effect of the market that continues to fall, holding it until next year, maybe it could be a big profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Honestly I would become millionaire if this isn't bear market, but we can't do nothing at the current market state. As bounty hounters we should not easily dump our holdings, instead we must not sell it below ICO price because you are missing the opportunity guys. So the best move is promote only projects which you beleive will prosper in the long run, typically not a scam one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I also think that now is the time to join the bounty and make good money on it
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I think you can join in bounty campaigns in any time, but you need to search which bounty campaign that could get success after the campaign is over. Besides that, it is difficult to find the good one except you know about the details although it is not always guaranteed. I think it is the best time to invest in the altcoin than in the token because I prefer to invest in the coin that I can learn the history for each coin so I can decide to invest or not, and I can see how big my chance to make the profit.
Yes, for now investing in ICO is to much risk we don't know the sure outcome of their project, even having a good platform but that is not enough guarantee to have potential profit. I must prefer to invest in altcoins, but not all of my fund putting on that investment, of course, top of my priority is bitcoin investment. Joining and participating bounty is always there that we wisely to decide which is better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
For Invest and joining bounty campaign is two different things. Investments need research and best timing. If you are going to invest then you need to research all things about the project and also good time for entering. For bounty campaign.. Thats really a great chance for earn some coin for helping new projects. Before joining bounty campaign you should also research if the project is legit or not.. If you think it's legit then you could pramote it.
Activity: 468
now a good time for investment, because prices are down. and if joining the bounty does not need the right time, when we want to join the bounty we only need to pay attention to the bounty program, whether the sales have reached the softcap, or the team is good, or many members join. so to take part in the bounty does not need to pay attention to time.
Pages:
Jump to: