Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns - page 5. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
As for the fact that many coins today are terribly undervalued, you are absolutely right. But in order for bounty to start generating profit again, I think the market should be in growth for some time in order to restore investor confidence.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
This is the best time to invest in crypto currency right now i'm investing 4 kinds of altcoins for this coming december or in first quarter of 2019 hopefully i'm not mistaken my investment, i'm also continue to join different bounty campaign because it is big help for me.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

To be sincere this is the best time to invest, I just look at one project  Multiversium that I bought at $1 per token and the current price is now $0.04, that means if some one decided to buy into the project now because there is a airdrop to attract stalking and the price go buy to $1 the ICO price that is a 25x ROI. Most of us have our fund looked in projects that we can't even take our money out for now
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Yea, I think we are very close to the bottom and now is the right time to start work hard, search new bounties and undervalued projects for investing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I agree to the investment account. Now is a good time to buy your favorite asset at a low price. But at the expense of participation in the campaigns are not quite sure. In the last days, projects stopped collecting money and paying rewards.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I agree. You need to be more careful with investments, but now it's time to participate in the bounty. When the market will recover there will be a new wave of successful projects, so do not lose hope and work.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Soon everything will be restored, be patient. The market can constantly grow, as well as can not constantly fall. Everything in this world is cyclical:)
Activity: 560
I just think, the bounty and ICO don't gives you good money to earn. Better to buy good coins and work with trading.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
I just would to join to bounty campaigns, but not to invest. It's very good chance to find scam in your invests now. When you find it with bounty, it's not so regret.
Activity: 644

I really agree with you that this is the best time to invest in some tokens or alt coins. But in some bounties you need to choose a project that have potential and real world use case. With the current market condition some ICO's are having a hard time on raising some funds and some of them failed to reach the softcap. Choose a project or bounty that you believe can solve a real world problem then invest and promote.
Activity: 350
I am still doing bounty and airdrop work, but I am very sure that the quality of the bounty activity is declining, and the fraudsters are still growing no matter whether the market is at the bottom or not!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

Recently, I have picked some ICOs that have really got hit by the bear trend and trading a whole lot low, and far below their ICO price and have great potentials, which as far as I am concerned right now are pretty good bargains for the long term increase in growth of their value, which I believe once the whole market recovers, this is something we would easily get to see eventually.

For what it is worth, this has always been a strategy for me over the years and I have really used this to increase my bitcoin stash greatly as well as my altcoins stash to some good extent. Overall, down market conditions are the right time for maximizing our portfolio.

I have read in this forum some people are sharing like they want lower priced bitcoins because they want to collect as much as they are able to, when bitcoin is priced comparatively lower. For all the people who are all hunting bounties or buying bitcoins, this must be the right time to accommodate more number of bitcoins/altcoins. Hence, fasten your seat belts and make use of the opportunities as much as possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I also want to believe that the red days are coming to an end and all our coins are going to fly to the moon. But I'm afraid if this does not happen if we wouldn't look for the second bottom? This is a very complex question, but worth thinking about.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I absolutely agree that the time will come and all good coins will increase in price many times!
Activity: 442
Although I am still engaged in my hunting work, I am disappointed with the bounty activities. As the number of fraudsters increases, the quality of activities also declines. More than 70% of the bounty activities will not give any rewards!
Activity: 381

I don't actually think about it before, i think you are right .. this is the time to invest after many coin are reach bottom but i still watching is it time for coin to bounch?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Not yet the best time to invest or working on bountie because most of the bounties were postponing their ICO sale because of no investors and low ethereum value so if you are also joining in that bounty you need to wait to get your rewards.So not the best time now.
Activity: 384
all time is the best time to invest or join bounty, but soon is the time to harvest for ICO investors and bounties participants, because the token price will increase according to bitcoin bullrun which will happen soon
Activity: 1358
I agree that this is the best time to invest because we've reached to the bottom as you can see bitcoin still around $6k so coming in a few months bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Well, at present is the best time to invest, as market has been down and most of the coins is cheap now, so if you make investment now it would be profitable for you in the long run. As far as, bounty is concerned there are a plenty of scam ICOs now.
When a market is pretty down and has hit the rock bottom with nowhere to go much lower, is always the best time to always be looking at when it comes to trading the market generally.

I cannot tell exactly what would be coming in the next few months, but one thing for sure now is that being a part of some projects I have always wished to join, has more like been a situation with which the market has given me a good chance for the future and I believe that one way or the other, with recovery kicking in, I am certain that this is something that would be beneficial when it comes to potential gains anyway as well as when the market sets to kick in with real life usage.
Pages:
Jump to: