Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns - page 3. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 3
Yeah, i have the same thought with you, at this time, the market is bad, price sinks down. New bounty campaigns will increase the pool token for bounty hunters, therefore we will receive more tokens, this will give us profits when market recover.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Now a huge drop in prices , which is why now is the best time for investment and participation in bounty companies, and then with the growth of the market to sell them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Let’s think about the fact that cryptocurrencies are very young still. As a matter of fact Bitcoin just turned ten years old, October 31st, but we talk at times as if it’s late to the party or something.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I agree with the author. I think now is the best time not to despair, but even more diligently to participate in bounty campaigns and study potential projects for investment.  And when the new bull market begins, we will all be rewarded.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
There are good bounties around  todays, if you can pick the right project you can earn  high amounts , but you shouşld be good tracker and proffesional bounty hunter.
Not true, most bounties right now seems to be scams, most coins are not getting enough money to reach their soft caps which means that most of the projects die before they even begin and all of those people that invested their time promoting their project wasted their time since they will never get their tokens, and if they do, those tokens will never have any value.
Activity: 560
No one can tell you this with 100 % guarantee,everything is on your own risk,I would recommend you to invest 5-10% of your savings in a few intetesting and promising Icos but not more,we all are waiting for the confident bull-run of bitcoin and alts,then you may risk and invest more money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I don't think that it is a good time to invest in ICOs, as a lot of ICOs have failed, so it would be better not to invest now, but you can join bounty campaigns. As it is quite safe, you don't have to spend any funds from your pocket, so it is a very good option.
Activity: 324
Yes, time seems to me the most correct - there is a lull in the market, and many projects are waiting for a good time - the recovery of the market. But I still work, this is the prospect for the future. Any project can make a good profit in a few years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Absolutely the best time to do so, when you want to invest then you should do so when the market is down like right now and with the bounties you get a higher amount of coins which means that you just have to hodl the coins till when the market goes into another bull again that way you would be making the most amount of profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
There are good bounties around  todays, if you can pick the right project you can earn  high amounts , but you shouşld be good tracker and proffesional bounty hunter.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

You sure have a point, I'm investing anytime I've got the chance but I ain't doing no bounties not worth it if you ask me.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In this situation, I would advise you to engage in both the bounty companies and the investment as these processes are related, so you see you participate in the bounty companies and get tokens that you then sell on the stock exchange and receive funds for further investment
I disagree since I do not believe we are going to see a fast recovery, there are moments in the market where the best thing you can do is to avoid making mistakes and making risky moves like the ones you are proposing, and by the way the market agrees with me that is why you see the bitcoin dominance going up because people do not want to take any risks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I think it's good time to invest but not to join bounty campaign. LOL. You should know that price of ETH at the moment is really low so price of token that you'll get after exchanged to ETH will very low but it'll be find if you'll hold ETH till price of ETH rise back Smiley. But I think you should be careful cause number of scam bounty campaign is increasing very quickly.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
At the moment, the bounty companies are almost useless, as very often they are extended and mostly for a very long time, as the market is at the bottom. Investing in any coins now would be a better choice.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Looks like your words are right. We should invest more to Altcoins and do hardworking for the bounties to get a lot of rewards. because the bullish trend will arrive even though we don't know when.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Only one thing I do now is to collect and hold. Maybe that word is the right one to describe what I am doing right now, in a down market situation I decided to keep collecting some altcoins that I got and some I bought and then held them until they really grew and one thing I would not do is selling in losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm not sure this is the best time to invest in new coins. And in the bounty campaigns as it is not very profitable now to participate due to the fact that investors in Scam projects almost gone. I buy only the top coins and the new ones do not pay attention
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Better days will come necessarily, this truth. If we continue to work and accumulate various coins, it will soon have a very good impact on our wallet. I agree with you, the main thing is not to lose hope.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Yeah, many people are saying this. Year end is expected to be bullish and ICO get quite profitable in a bull run. Doing bounties now and earning tokens at this particular time can be quite profitable for people. Moreover, as stated in OP, most of the coins are at bottom and we can only expect a recovery now.
We are hoping for bullish trend before the year ends so people will get compensated for its hard work and dedication. But in a certain thing,  doing bounties today isn't that much profitable for now since we are flooded with scam projects and only few bounties end that give their promise to the participants.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It is an awesome time to join bounties but not to invest in every project. During the falling market, it is pretty hard, to find a good ICO that will give you great profit in short term. Thats why take part in bounties and collect great altcoins. You will get huge benefits from it in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: