Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns - page 2. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that our time to make money will come, invest in proven projects and then everything will be adjusted.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
Um. Your judgment is strange. Why do you think that these projects will not be empty of the bear market?
Everything says just about it.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

I think soon they will find a way to fight the scammers and everything will be fine with us .. I like the cryptocurrency and we will promote it in front.
Activity: 602
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
Yes, you are absolutely right. We need to continue to work and earn as many tokens as possible, and also if there is investment capital to buy coins in the market, because the market will recover sooner or later and we will be able to make good profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

i think the worst that may happen is an absolute crash of the whole crypto system. as we are nowhere near it yet, some hope still remains. and indeed, beware of scam
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
It is good time to start learn the technology. Learn about blockchain and crypto currency. May be buy some tokens, but investment is way of life and "full time job".
Bounty is good to start even now but it will not give good profit.
Activity: 475
That's right, many think of the short term so that's why they see the bounties as a waste of time, when in fact you're getting a good amount of tokens in alts that probably recover their value in a few months, of course, many never will and probably will crash, but with those who do we can win a lot.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
There is a grain of reason in your words. I also thought so, but we will be able to verify this only in a couple of months, when the crypto market will recover. 
Activity: 658
yes i think so alot of people lose faith in bounty program and in altcoin in general right now it's the best time to take advantages of those deep and jump in good luck for all Smiley  
Activity: 308
A very correct this is truly the best time to invest and join bounties prices are down at the moment but we should look out for bounty with high percentage and very much reliable to be worth out time cause there so many light bounty that would pay little or nothing
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
This type of time I think one kind of opportunity for invest.Now anyone can buy lot of good altcoins in very cheap price.When market will green again it can change anyone's life.overall if anyone can collect lot of altcoins and hold that.So invest or bounty you can do it now.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes I also believe so because we have many coins as a reward in our portfolio from bounties that are below the ICO price and apart from this still we are waiting for many coins to be list on exchanges. Reason being market is still in correction phase but we all are expecting a boom anytime So one should try to do maximum bounties in this correction phase so that he/she will not repent later of not doing bounties.
Activity: 434
I believe the best is yet to come. but unfortunately, due to the prolonged depression in the market, many ICO now can not even collect softcap. accordingly, the work of bounty hunters in such cases remains without payment.
Activity: 980
I also agreed with you that the market is not bottoming out and the year 2019 will be the year of ICO's again like it happened in 2017 when many ICO's give huge returns to its investors but 2018 was not good for ICO market as many coins hit their year lows in this year. Joining bounties is always good if your horizon is long as this market has huge potential and grow further in the coming years.
Activity: 420
I'm working on the quantity. I have accumulated a lot of coins, some of them are not even appreciated in the market. but I keep accumulating because I believe in the best.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258

That's the spirit, this time is the perfect time to collect as many coin as possible, it already closing to the End of 2018.
Looking form the past year, at the end of the year, most of altcoin is rising soo much, that would be the perfect time to takes so much profit out of it.
Activity: 644
You can only see a recovery from a known altcoin with a good team. Don't expect it from a coin that is not known and have no active development on their coin. Remember that there are too many shitcoin that is being made last year and it will added up another shitcoin this year.
Activity: 420
Joining bounty campaigns is all time good job, its money for free.
Investing harder, today very hard to find good ico, better look for completed projects
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
This will be good when the predictions and speculation spread that much is true. many have already hit bottom and is now buying the right time especially if it is indeed a high surge will occur again. perhaps indeed most likely yes because it is also equated with the hardfork will happen to ethereum. the dam currently is a chance to start from the basics.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Most of the projects do not pay out, or pay out like six months later, or tokens are paid but never reach an exchange. I used to do bounties for a living but right now, I do not even earn enough to pay for my monthly internet connections. That is how bad this market has become, so although I still do them, I barely get paid because too many ICOS turn to scam or do not reach an exchange. It is like playing the lottery. I still do some bounties in the hope that I can STILL earn even a few pennies every month. The signature campaign I am doing now is a good project, so I am also banking that that will be a good choice for 2018 and all my time will not be rendered as a waste. I think bounties now are only worth it if you are living with your Parents and have no expenses like rent or food or you live in a cheap country, but for us in western countries with full rental, bill and food responsibilities, it is becoming a real waste of time, but still I do them lol.
Pages:
Jump to: