Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns - page 9. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Crypto market is in a volatile and abnormal phase. Many Scam projects appear ... These factors affect the trust and tastes of investors and bounty hunters. But the opportunity to invest and participate in the bonus campaign is still pretty good. The most important thing is that you need to study the project carefully, research the market to decide which project to participate in. At the same time, it is necessary to comply with the requirements of  project to ensure that investors receive the full benefits.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I agree with you, just not about bounties.
I would say we should work hard to set aside real world money to straight up buy btc.
Of course, doing bounties on the side can be good, but I would rather spend my precious time with a real full time job then with unreliable bounties.

As far as bottoming out goes, yes, the market has proven we have bottomed out.
BTC has been in the $6000s for 2 months and has never dipped below.
This is great stability and a strong sign things will pump.

Rather than doing other things, I recommend to just stick with btc.
In the end, you have to convert it all to btc for fiat anyways.
Watch your investment go 4x by jan. then sell and win!

This is still a risky strategy since no one knows how long it will take for the cryptocurrency market to rally again like crazy. There is no guarantee that Bitcoin will rise again in January 2019 which is why such predictions make no sense.

The best way to earn through this market based on my experience is by HODLING for the long term and not entirely depending on cryptocurrencies for your daily wages which is far more likely to turn out profitable in the long run.

I am currently HODLING all my Bitcoins as well as altcoins and am selling only when absolutely necessary since I have invested for the long term and I have no problem staying patient for many years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
All through the year 2018, I've not been too lucky with bounties I've participating in, and because I'm not a dumper, I've simply decided to hodl them all in anticipation of the next bull run as it will definitely affect almost all the alts positively. This has affected my enthusiasm to participate in more bounties as they've not been profitable
In my opinion, this year we cannot all say that participation in the campaigns of generosity of the ICO brought us enough profit. I already don’t remember when the earned tokens were sent to my campaign wallets. All ICO campaigns endlessly extend the end of ICO. If something went, then its value was purely symbolic. I continue to participate in the campaign of generosity of the ICO  because of being aware of the latest developments in the world of cryptocurrency. Of course, I hope that this is a difficult time for us to end soon. ICO projects still have great potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yes, I agree with you. We must learn from last year. When at the end of the year (Q4) the prices of cryptocurrencies soared so high. Let's prepare ammunition again to get a lot of profit this year.

Definitely, last year was a lesson for everyone in this forum as well as for the investors, it was over the moon last year and most of the investors were so happy. I am still believing the same like last year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think yes, now is best times to put more money in to crypto because with very cheap price possible to offer 10 x to 20 x return when bull market coming, I still believe all crypto that has strong fundamental have potential to going up to the top price again. Incase bull market not coming in the end of this year, we should be keep patient waiting for that cause bull market has more potential will start in Q1 or Q2. For bounty program currently is not really profitable because demand of the ICO still low but if we do this job in full times and seriously we will have opportunity to get better reward.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
I dont think so, In my opinion most of the altcoin that have a big lost in their launch will die and only few will stay alive in the market only those who has a high trust in their community and those project with the good teams that dont give up even in the worst time on their project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Yes, I agree with you. We must learn from last year. When at the end of the year (Q4) the prices of cryptocurrencies soared so high. Let's prepare ammunition again to get a lot of profit this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is the best time now to invest in crypto currency for the price value of tokens and coins and you have the chance to buy low price value coins , then you can either joint bounty campaign but for now bounties are so doubtful because of the price value falldown and investors are worried in investing in ICOs but still we must support the bounties and the whole cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
Yes we're at a good point to accumulate more coins! At these current prices we have the chance to see coins go exponentially.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The fact that we have reached the bottom is not a yardstick for envisaging a better days ahead as regards pumping in the price of altcoins, most people had already been carried away with speculations that towards the end of the year there is the possibility of price pumping with respite to last year December price increase, personally I don't belief in such predictions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
I think that if you are a trader, it is a very good time for it. Many coins are very worthy for day-trading. the fluctuation of the prices can be utilized for trading daily. However, if you are looking for the coins to hold, I also think that some promising coins from ICO listed on exchange really have small prices. This is good for us to collect them and hodl them for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
If there is any time I always tell people to invest, it is times like this, this is when you will benefit as soon as the bear market gets over. Although we never can tell when it will be over, but invest, because we may not be this low again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Yes I love this topic, this year has really disappoint so many people, because of the bearish market, next year may be the year of mooning for cryptocurrency, so I will say lets invest and accumulate as many crypto as possible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

I have recently joined many altcoins bounties, But I am actively promoting the project if I also see the management or team are also updating their news and post plus developments. For example in their Social media pages, If they are posting, sharing  4 to 5 topics about their project. Then that project is legit and has a small chance to become a scam.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I think so. Now is a good time to invest, if the virtual money grows in the future, then we will make a lot of money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I think that now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as they will not fall more this year. Now one of the best moments when you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
I agree. Price is more fall this year and good to have more to hold and have patient to wait for long to gain good profit. There could be good bounty that good to support which going to become successful and have a good contribution of the in the market. I am looking forward on the projects that really has potential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I don't think it is the best time to join bounty campaigns as there are too many ICOs and bounty hunters and not enough investors. This means that projects will fail and work is unpaid. When the bull run resumes, ICOs will hit their targets and bounties will be distributed

Just because many campaigns fail doesn't mean that all the future campaigns would fail. It is still up to you to choose what campaign has the likelihood to succeed in the future. If you want to be sure that your effort would not be wasted, it would be better to join a campaign that you know has the likelihood to pay like the bitcoin campaigns that pay weekly or choose those projects that have an escrow because of a higher chance that you will get paid.

yes maybe now is the right time to invest because the current coin prices are cheaply average while waiting for the bull market, we can join the bounty program with the hope that after this bear market coins or tokens that we hope can float

When the market is not making some significant movements, it would be better to invest because you are not chasing your trades as opposed to only buying when the price is already up so you miss the opportunity to buy it at a cheaper price so that you can get more coins for the same amount.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
yes maybe now is the right time to invest because the current coin prices are cheaply average while waiting for the bull market, we can join the bounty program with the hope that after this bear market coins or tokens that we hope can float
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
opinion, the opportunity to participate in investment and bonuses campaign at any time. The most important thing is that you have to make the right choice and accuracy. You need to use experience, knowledge and time to refer, analyze ... before deciding to invest in or participate in any bonus campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
Nothing is ever guaranteed, but I've gradually been increasing my holdings as the year's progressed, slowly bringing my dollar average down. Recovery back to levels at the beginning of the year would need a minimum of 5x on the coins I held then (some less, most more), but with the extra money put in, I am now positioned to take profits on some of them with smaller rises. Bounty campaigns are even more risky, it is not just about the overall market rising anymore, investors have become more savvy (and rightly so), it's not going to be like last year when almost every project hit the exchanges at multiple times the initial value. You have to be very careful which projects you choose to spend either time or money on.
Pages:
Jump to: