Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns - page 6. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
Whether new or old coins, anyone you choose to invest in will be good as long as this is the bottom price. My plan is to buy more Bitcoin since it has been stable at the price rate of $6000, same as Ethereum and some other coins. Seems like the new NEO coin is really trending this year, so I am buying it too. I have Ripple and I’m keeping all these coins and will buy more when it’s bull to make extra profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Its the best time to invest, but not for joining bounty campaigns.
Today ico market at deep, and bounties how part of them also
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

In times like this. I'm always reminding myself not to give up. Compare to the previous Market price, it's still good.  We've waited for years to reach the All-Time-High so we have to be patient for few more months and Bull Run will come gain. Bounties and airdrops is considered one of the solution in times of crisis like this. Now I'm back, working very hard again for it. It pays to be patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
i hope you are right and the work in bounties pays off eventually. at the moment it does not look as though participation in bounties is worthwhile. i hope i will do everything right, because i participate in bounties.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Well, at present is the best time to invest, as market has been down and most of the coins is cheap now, so if you make investment now it would be profitable for you in the long run. As far as, bounty is concerned there are a plenty of scam ICOs now.
But to me this is not a good time to invest. The good time to invest has passed and it is too dangerous now if we can invest. The market is too quiet and has a very high risk of falling down. I agree that everything is very cheap but we should wait and buy them at cheaper prices.
We will not know at what price the lowest point will occur. in fact, it could be precisely the price will continue to rise because it is too long to wait value is increasingly falling. the market in this time already in a fairly stable and even to trade this is already a good time. entered in this time I think it becomes the right point and it's a great opportunity.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Well, at present is the best time to invest, as market has been down and most of the coins is cheap now, so if you make investment now it would be profitable for you in the long run. As far as, bounty is concerned there are a plenty of scam ICOs now.
But to me this is not a good time to invest. The good time to invest has passed and it is too dangerous now if we can invest. The market is too quiet and has a very high risk of falling down. I agree that everything is very cheap but we should wait and buy them at cheaper prices.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
i do bounty hunting and do not let the current market put me off. i really hope that i will be rewarded for my work in the future.
You can't "invest" into a bounty campaign. You can invest into an ICO and you can sign up to a bounty campaign. If you want to invest that's fine and if you do your research on which coin you want to invest into than you can make a decent amount if you are right. Putting your money into an ICO and waiting until it hits an exchange is still one of the highest earners in the history of investment.

You can buy into some scam coin or at least a coin that is totally useless and doesn't really took off in price but if you are into a coin that is really good like IOTA investors than you can make so much money that its insane. However if you want to sign up to a bounty campaign know that it is not free money,  you need to work for it and spend time for it and really depends on what you are capable of and how much you could make but in the end it is much better than a salary.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Considering there are now less and less illegitimate / copycat / scam ICO's and that are achieving any success the most worthwhile projects will eventually demonstrate their true value, especially once the market gets into better shape so you're right and as long as you're doing your due diligence to ensure you're not investing into anything that's not a viable proposition you should benefit in the end
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I agree about the fact that now is an excellent time to make investments. But the fact that now is a great time for bounty - controversial. 2 years ago-then it was just a super time for bounty and many of those bounty hunters became dollar millionaires, although they participated only in social bounty programs.
Activity: 406
In General, each company can have its own conditions, and each time you need to learn in detail with them. You can not take into account certain nuances, which in turn may lead to a refusal to charge tokens. In General, developers are usually willing to pay for the following actions
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
always is good time, also everyone is waiting for big rise of market so need to keep calm and participate every where!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
This strategy maybe worth it once the market invest you can invest now in cryptocurrency and join to bounty campaigns and once you get the token or coin wait for the price to pump and you can sell it and yoy will earn more money from bounty and investing your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
The best time to start investing is now since the market is down this is the right opportunity investor make a very large stock and there I see best time to join bounties everything is the best time when ever you get a good bounty to participate in just do it
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yeh, maybe you I write. But we can't predict the next bull wave. Unfortunatelly, this year was so bad as for investment and as for bounty. But we all wait the new wave of growth.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange

Nearly the whole project ico is currently experiencing difficulties in sales. yes I have checked a lot of ico projects. the concept is almost the same as it is very difficult to find truly different and profitable innovations. I agree that the current situation is more profitable to do daily trading
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

if for altcoin investments I think there are many choices, this is where our knowledge and experience are involved.
but not for bounty campaigns
Nearly the average bounty campaign is currently experiencing problems, whether it's a long delay or a very low selling point.
Activity: 364
Yes, I really agree with your opinion. I am currently learning how to trade and buy good and potential coins. as a crypto lover, I still believe crypto will rise and reach its former glory.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It is not easy to keep up this time, but i will try it anyway.
I have not lost my faith in bounties yet and i hope i can benefit from that at some point.
The next few years will show me whether the work was worth it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I would not say that now is the time for investment because the market is trading without large volumes and this means that large players do not buy currency. When there will be volumes and then it will be possible to talk about investing and yet it is better to do short-term transactions
Pages:
Jump to: