Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 15. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
I would say it is still correcting, and not crashing. It would be a crash if we didn't have the major bullrun last year but we did. We had unprecedented growth, followed by a scary correction. Nothing unhealthy about that in my eyes.
Activity: 100
July 08, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
The market is getting worse . prices are falling and falling , but over the past few days the market is growing, I hope it will continue to grow
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
This is a new market and sometimes there are some problems happened or increasing and decreasing can very high. It will be much better day by day
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:50:08 AM
It looks unhealthy for now but if you can also be patient, the trend will end and we will recover all our profits and even generate more profit. Patience is a virtue in cryptocurrency. You don’t feel the market goes up all the time. Let's spread positive and not negative and to the media, it's too late to lose crypto. If that happens, people will not be able to generate enough profit. This is an opportunity for some people to buy and preach ahead. So, normal for the market to be "unhealthy".
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 10:58:21 AM
According to my assumptions, the market will fall before the winter begins. And then the price of bitcoin will begin to grow rapidly.

What price do you think BTC will reach before that fall? I'm curious.
It's bound to fall again sometime in the future but when and how much is up to debate.

I think 7K plus is achievable very soon and it will not go less than 6400!
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 08:17:27 AM
No wonder it is unhealthy if you consider the real application number of apps that are use of tokens is genuinely justified and in the whole beneficial so in time we will see developements with stable coins and so forth but most importantly lets see how the mood of the users will swing
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
According to my assumptions, the market will fall before the winter begins. And then the price of bitcoin will begin to grow rapidly.

What price do you think BTC will reach before that fall? I'm curious.
It's bound to fall again sometime in the future but when and how much is up to debate.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
The market is currently down, I think we should have more patience and believe in blockchain and I hope that all altcoins have characteristics of bitcoin. There are advantages when the market goes down, I can buy a lot of Altcoin at a cheap price, and hold it until the market recovers.
Activity: 92
July 07, 2018, 01:45:16 AM
As a businessman, where people are seeing problems, you should see solutions. Every market has a window of opportunity where it is favorable to enter. I think this is the right time to even buy more coins. Buy as much as you can afford and you will be surprised by the benefit you will enjoy in the next few months
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 06, 2018, 07:08:08 PM
The market is now not very stable and favorable for trade. It's just that the market can not grow all the time, it's impossible and unreal in princype, then people's money will quickly run out. Often, many are bought for withholdings, in order to sell coins more in the future
Which strategy is best depends on the market, when the price of bitcoin is going up as it did in the past year then the best strategy is to hold you coins since you can earn a lot of money by not doing much, but when the market crashes then trading becomes the best way to earn money, we need to identify when those changes occurs so you can adjust and use the most profitable strategy depending on the circumstances of the market.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
July 06, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
I still regard the crypto-currency market as unhealthy because the prices of all crypto-currencies depend on the price of bitcoin. This is very bad if all the Crypto currency is forced to fall in price and lie on the price day for half a year just because we have problems with bitcoin. In fact, we do not have a free crypto-currency market. I hope that soon it will change. To do this, however, it is necessary that bitcoin lost its advantage in capitalization.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
No doubt this market is unhealthy,i agree with this statement not for everyone considers that the current market situation is unhealthy,but some are very benificial. fluctuation become an importent part of crypto and a good land for traders.but pasiencs is very importent part of market.   
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
Market has been like this, no one can control, so most of the time, a message will cause panic in the market. Resulting in a rapid decline in prices.
Activity: 85
July 06, 2018, 09:27:51 AM
I think the patience of the holders of tokens and coins already on the wane. They are tested for the past 4-5 months, and many are willing to give up and give it a thankless job.
Activity: 462
July 06, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
True the market really hasn't been great this year. Just a little green and a long spell of red but regardless of that cryptocurrency can't be stopped. We will see better days sooner or later.spread positive vibes only.
It is normal situation for most markets this year, as the current economic situation is rather difficult and unstable, which makes people to cash out in panic.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

If the market crashes I panic buy, why? because I know how the market works you have to educated yourself before getting into something like investments in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is profitable when you bought coins at the lower price, you will get all the advantage if the market rises up again. Of course, you have to choose coins that has potential growth in the market today. If you see the market crashes, grab the opportunity and invest more because this might bring fortune to you.
July 06, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
The market is now not very stable and favorable for trade. It's just that the market can not grow all the time, it's impossible and unreal in princype, then people's money will quickly run out. Often, many are bought for withholdings, in order to sell coins more in the future
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
True the market really hasn't been great this year. Just a little green and a long spell of red but regardless of that cryptocurrency can't be stopped. We will see better days sooner or later.spread positive vibes only.
July 05, 2018, 05:35:39 PM
some have concept that crypto would crash earlier than now, however it never did. as a substitute it continues on gaining greater recognition, climbing up the ladder for more fulfillment. My accept as true with is that crypto can't die.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 05, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
This year's encryption market is really not healthy. The encryption market has started to fall since February this year, and has been falling to the present, and there has not been any improvement during the period. This is a very abnormal phenomenon.
People only see their own convenience they say the market is unhealthy as if the growth that we got in December was a sign of a healthy market, that was the sign that a bubble was forming and when bubbles form it is true that you can earn a lot of money if you are in the right side of the equation but for those that were at the wrong side only suffering and big losses followed.
Pages:
Jump to: