Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 14. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
This crash will give the chance to the next individuals to contribute on the grounds that we knew as of now reasons for value plunge, this is the impact hacking and this is just a transitory and expect for the bull keep running in coming days, nothing to stress over this plunge, don't frenzy to offer all your coin, since this crash isn't an outcome showcase top, so simply be certain that this will make a skip back.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:26:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that the prices of bitcoin english time will go down, just because the whales of the market want it. but even though the fall seems planned in the near future prices will still go up after the fall. do not worry that bitcoin will never grow and you will lose your money.
People already had to draw conclusions from the behavior of crypto vlyuty in the past. Crypto currency always conquered new tops of the price after everyone lost faith in it. I think that something like this will happen this time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
There are so many projects without any aim, because they only want to raise more money. Only 5-10% of projects are decent in my opinion.

Well if you're talking about ICOs then the problem is solvable with a good research. There are plenty of good ICOs but you need to find them.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 02:21:31 PM
I also think that the market is still bad and it's too early to say that it has recovered
Activity: 142
July 12, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
There are so many projects without any aim, because they only want to raise more money. Only 5-10% of projects are decent in my opinion.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
I'm pretty sure that the prices of bitcoin english time will go down, just because the whales of the market want it. but even though the fall seems planned in the near future prices will still go up after the fall. do not worry that bitcoin will never grow and you will lose your money.
Activity: 75
July 12, 2018, 01:08:33 AM
I don't think the market is unhealthy. All the industries you work in are starting to be discovered. They are slowly being explored at first. I think this is a new industry and the development trend is very good. It is also a good thing for our investors. Not only does it have new technologies, but it also brings us wealth.
copper member
Activity: 497
July 12, 2018, 12:53:57 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

The Crypto market is unstable and can fall low, but because bitcoin is the strongest coin it will grow at a high price, as many believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 12, 2018, 12:47:02 AM
This market is unhealthy at least because bitcoin is used too little as a means of payment, that is, as money, but more as a means of accumulating value, which leads to sharp price distortions, which in turn lead to high bitcoin volatility, its a sharp and significant increase in the price and no less significant subsequent decline with long periods of stagnation.
Also, the current crypto-currency market is unhealthy due to the fact that the crypto currency is under full price dominance of bitcoin.
Activity: 71
July 12, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
No, I completely disagree with this statement, because today I see in the market how things look not so bad, if you think that this is so, then why say that the market is not healthy? If you're talking about manipulation, then yes, I agree it is.
Activity: 34
July 11, 2018, 11:53:51 PM
I do not understand your intentions unhealthy market. Is the healthy market a market whose price goes up steadily without going down? I think no, trade will surely go up and down
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
Are you right, the market is currently experiencing severe pain when the market recovers from illness and returns to normal, as before? Many worry about the market conditions and pray that the market will quickly recover, sometimes I think, maybe some people want the pain to remain a market, and a slow recovery, but this is only my mind, do not think.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 10:29:29 AM
No matter what, crypto market will always go up and down, and anytime it went down, smart people buy as much tokens as possible and wait for the prices to go up once again so that they will make their profits.
Activity: 65
July 11, 2018, 10:21:56 AM
I do not understand your intentions unhealthy market. Is the healthy market a market whose price goes up steadily without going down? I think no, trade will surely go up and down
Activity: 71
July 11, 2018, 06:55:39 AM
selective history if the unhealthy environment is history itself will be eliminated and now we will no longer see the legacy of bitcoin but we still exist with bitcoin proving that bitcoin is healthy environment
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 12:20:51 AM
The market is very weak now, because respected manipulators very skillfully deduce money from it, so people lose interest in the market, as soon as people's interest starts, they will immediately start raising prices
Activity: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
I agree with your opinion. Not everyone considers that the current market situation is unhealthy, many are benefiting by this situation. Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
We'll see, obviously the market is unhealthy at the moment as it's down nearly 70% from the ATH, small alts are down even more than that.
I think it's because a few weeks ago, the market is in the down trends and people cannot make a good profit. but in this few days, I see that the market is healthy and it seems, every coin trying to increase back. I see that many coins change the color to green and maybe some of us can make a nice profit with this. I agree that there is manipulation of the price but still, I only see what is happening with the market and if I think it is good time to trade, then I will make sure to buy and sell any coins.
Activity: 96
July 09, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
We'll see, obviously the market is unhealthy at the moment as it's down nearly 70% from the ATH, small alts are down even more than that.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.
Pages:
Jump to: