Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 20. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 28, 2018, 05:52:08 PM
What is your problem, why don't you like it? I'm sure that you came here because you loved the volatility on this market, as it seems so easy to earn a lot of money here in a short period of time. But then you started to lose money and your opinion changed, right?
Yes, crypto market is very volatile, but it is healthy. Uptrends, downtrends, correction, and uncertainty - everything is the same with any other markets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
This is how the market is and has been since the beginning of crypo. It goes down sometimes but you just have to be patient. You will have to hold your coins for a long time before selling them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:40:45 PM
Many people can probably go crazy about what's going on in the last few months. Those who bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand dollars for sure are experiencing a deep depression in this regard
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 28, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

I will not argue with you, because in fact we always see market capitalization reduced every week. Having a half portfolio is certainly not cool, and there are times that it will be frustrating. But if we look at it from another point of view, maybe this is an opportunity, at least if we start buying the same coins, it looks like the portfolio will recover faster than we expected.
Correct, many people are panicking since they are seeing the value of their portfolios in fiat to go down but that should not really be a motive of worry and in fact people should be taking the opportunity to increase the size of their portfolios since they can do it with a huge discount, but instead people chose to focus only on the negative and this is the main reason why most people are selling in panic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
If you look at the health of the crypto markets than you should be looking at if its network is working correctly and functioning as it should be. Don't compare the prices with the health of the market. There is no correlation between. The crypto market is now big enough that media running negative campaigns about it won't affect it much.
Activity: 162
June 28, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yes the market is super low and this is really difficult and no one can accurately predict. So the best way is to hold it for a long time, wait for it to reach your desired price and then wait for a low price you think to buy again. If you still want to invest so I would only suggest ICOs as they are immune to the crash. Go for projects like Liven and Redcab, these my top pick.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
As for me, so in the market is now a complete disappointment with investors. The fact is that, as at this time of the year, we all were waiting for the implementation of the many projects that raised funds last year. In the end, what do we see? Endless shifts in the timing of implementation, attempts to deceive investors on every little thing. If everything goes on and on, the market will continue to fall and where no one will say any more.
I think this should all stop. after the market is settled by the government.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
June 28, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
Such is life!

Especially in the last 2 months, the market has been in a bad state. I expect the bull market after about 4 months, but unfortunately I can not predict in which direction and in what direction the market will progress until this period. For that reason, I take care to create a basket exchange rate on my own and constantly increase my investments. Of course, everything is risky, but I think basket price is the right choice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 28, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
Yes, so with the state of the market. Although it can be predicted but the movement is very fast and always surprising. Like life, sometimes we are under and even can be above. It all depends on God's provisions. Although the market is not healthy even lasted long enough then it should not make us give up. We must be even harder in trying, we have to think of a smarter strategy again, and we must rise from a failure. We should learn from experience about fluctuations in the price of crypto currency previously. Let's both awaken the crypto currency again and let's build public confidence again about crypto currency.
Activity: 93
June 28, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
We can't control the market value to be positive forever. It will always make a ups and downs image. But it will grow from it lapses and will make a good image again soon.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
June 28, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
Wish things would move a bit quicker. I am afraid we have to do two year bearmarket again. Maybe I can buy back the coins I sold at $1000 though, that would be a nice bonus...
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
The media always over-inflate fear generating content. This is nothing new.

We are making huge advancements so what's the worry?
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
I also agree with you. I'm tired to see the market which continue going down again and again. I want to sell my coin but I realize that it just make big losses and I don't want to regret it in the future. So I will leave crypto and take rest for a while, maybe when I back, crypto market will recover back again.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
I think you consider that the current market situation is unhealthy, because you've recently lost a lot of money.
Patience is important, this is how the market behaves.
When it dumps like this, it creates a good entry point for new investments, that you can get profit from at the next big pump.
Just have to find the good windows.

Activity: 354
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
 The market is now passing its stage of development. I believe that soon it will stabilize and will go to new heights.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
June 28, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
The market does not react much to news. More precisely, the news is adjusted to the situation in the crypto-currency market. Crypto currency is too young. They can easily be manipulated. The price is manipulated as they want, we can only adjust to the market and suffer losses. This is reality.
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
Crash is is also a best experience just in life we need to be a failure even more times. Those things will make as more stronger to face the obstacle of life. Crypto need also those fal
Ilure big crash is just part of the economy but not meant crypto is being broken and sooner or later it died. It just a sign that a community is riding like in roler coaster. There will be down and up but there nothing end at all
Activity: 128
June 28, 2018, 09:43:03 AM
The market is not unhealthy. It is common situation of cryptomarket. Up and downs, red days - green days. Who have been trading for more than a year have been accustomed
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
a new technology, people learn something new, the market introduces itself more, they need time to develop, there may be insecurity
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 28, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
have you tried forex and stock exchange? Yes, it is completely different in crypto, because it is unregulated and most of countries and government are against in it. Some of social media platform also banning crypto. Is it unhealthy? I think not, Crypto is real and here to stay. Good things will just start ahead of us.
Pages:
Jump to: