Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 12. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 01:36:06 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I think doing trading, doing a signature campaign, and doing other work in crypto does not take much time, you just have to spend about 3 hours a day, usually I take my time for crypto at night, because at night is a fitting time for me to focus on crypto, without being distracted by other work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:46:49 AM
Appropriate time administration is essential for us to have our obligations and duties done at the correct time. What we I do after over ten hours of obligation at work is to do exchanging and complete my errands at abundance crusades amid my empty time and after work. I do the first of all regular since I trust that dealing with our undertakings right will result to a decent and productive wage later on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I am a disciplined person of the time, I do not want to lose my investment so I make a schedule for trading every day, if I break it there will be a punishment for myself
Good for you at least you are now have the potential to gain profit because you already know how to manage your time well, as per me I am just starting how will I handle all of the things that I need to do, just like caring for my kids, and doing my job and this extra income.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
I am a disciplined person of the time, I do not want to lose my investment so I make a schedule for trading every day, if I break it there will be a punishment for myself
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
March 03, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Proper time management is necessary for us to have our duties and responsibilities done at the right time. What we I do after more than ten hours of duty at work is to do trading and finish my tasks at bounty campaigns during my vacant time and after work. I do the first things first everyday because I believe that managing our tasks right will result to a good and profitable income in the future.
Activity: 224
March 03, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
In fact, managing time efficiently and scientifically is not easy. It is a unity between wisdom and action. Calculate time and follow reasonably according to a brain schedule. I practice time management with a schedule and a schedule. Many incidents in my life make me unable to accomplish it effectively.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
i think you can manage your time effectively by focusing on one 1 thing at the time and try to do it the most effectively, only one time. you should make schedule for your daily responsibilites and trade and search news, or bounty compaign
You are right and now you should have at least learn how to handle your time as time is much precious than anything else, money can still earn when you spend it but not using your time wisely will never come back again. So better to do it wisely.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 03, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
i think you can manage your time effectively by focusing on one 1 thing at the time and try to do it the most effectively, only one time. you should make schedule for your daily responsibilites and trade and search news, or bounty compaign
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
I manage time and schedule for crypto like I do on the daily job, set schedule, and stick to it. Usually 1~2 hours per day, at night time or early morning, on PC.
And I utilized a smartphone to collect few info or updates when I have small time spots.

I always do my best to do everything, do reseaching, join in campaigns and trade gifts. To be honest, I have a full-time job at the company. So, I just spend my free time at night for crypto, because only at night time I am there for crypto
Activity: 260
March 03, 2018, 07:00:39 AM
A good management  in this work of good timing system of business in bitcoin.the timing control is very important for the best future in life.His goal was to increase worker productivity. To do this, he conducted time and motion studies and began to focus on the best ways for jobs to be performed to maximize the work completed in a given amount of time.structuring your time
Setting goals and priorities
Increasing personal efficiency and effectiveness
Scheduling specific time for each activity.
Activity: 28
March 03, 2018, 06:22:23 AM
Twitter is a great source to keep up with news on the go. And as simple as it sounds, a checklist written at the start of the day improves productivity immensely
Activity: 518
March 03, 2018, 05:03:11 AM
Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.
You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things.
Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
March 03, 2018, 04:51:38 AM
When you have been with bitcoin for quite some time now, your skill in time management should be good already. It is never easy since doing bitcoin is not the only routine we do everyday. No matter how busy our days, yet we still have time to manage in doing bitcoin. Specially when we do trading, selling or buying. It needs to have ample time just to succeed what we all want.
Time management is very important especially when we involve in trading as well as doing a full time job. Time is like a money so need to give extra attention to manage the situations and to handle the work pressure along with that need to give time to bitcoin, so time is very crucial.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 03, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
I only do bounty campaigns and i dont see any problem with it with regards to time management. Bounty campaigns does need a lot of time and i can even do multi tasking while doing bounty hunts.
Activity: 197
March 03, 2018, 04:51:20 AM
Work is my number one priority. I simply divide my  time doing bounty campaigns and trading. When i have free time in my work i focused on btt and hearing some news in tha crypto market. Time management is very important. "Time is gold".
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
March 03, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
u need to work at office to get better time managment  , becose if u work at home u dont have time managment becose everytime need something , need to do some and etc , when u work at office u have working time after u have home time and sleep and again and again everyday Smiley its very help me with time managment
Activity: 420
March 03, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

to be honest I do not often see the latest news from the development of cryptocurrency I just register my email on bitcoin and they will give me new news about bitcoin otherwise I just divide my time into three parts when morning and evening when going to bed.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

I can get into crypto currency any time because i have a lot of time to make trading,researching and posting in bounty campaign. Everyday im always in my house so i can easily work here in crypto currency.

that's the best thing if you are full time bitcoiner, but for me i treat bitcoin as sideline only. aside from working in bitcoin i have a regular job too, so i need to manage my time, what i usually did is every lunch break in our office i spend my 1 hour break time just to finish my signature and bounty campaign, after office our i also spend time at least 2 hours while resting i also see to it that i can  post at least 3-5 post so that i can meet my quota, that's how i manage my time.
Activity: 280
March 03, 2018, 01:51:55 AM
I don't do trading for now what I have is bounty what i do to make everything accoplished is i will make it sure that after doing on something or i will have a free time i will see to it that i can do posting in the thread and since I am a nocturnal person I'll be mote focus in the forum.
Activity: 224
March 03, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
When you have been with bitcoin for quite some time now, your skill in time management should be good already. It is never easy since doing bitcoin is not the only routine we do everyday. No matter how busy our days, yet we still have time to manage in doing bitcoin. Specially when we do trading, selling or buying. It needs to have ample time just to succeed what we all want.
Pages:
Jump to: