Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 11. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 107
March 11, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Time management is very important to us especially when we have a stable job and trading/bounty could be our part time job.I finished all my works first in my job before I focused on that day on bounty.Completing my post on forum before I go to sleep.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 05:41:27 PM
I keep balance. I'm fortunate enough that I can spend working hours on crypto but sometimes is hectic.
All in all, I keep balance and more advantage on the crypto side... until I get the retirement Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 11, 2018, 05:32:01 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I see to it that i visit this site and my investment in trading everyday if i have more time,  i often visit those from time to time just to monitor the daily movement of the market.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 11, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
There are a lot of strange believes about this topic.
First, time cand be "managed": you have 24 hours a day, as everyone: rich, poor, white, black, genius, stupid,... we have all the same time.
So, what it's different is the way we use this time. This means that we can only manage oursel, and the only way to succeed is by focus and self discipline.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 11, 2018, 03:42:40 PM
it is hard , especially when your busy with some job and your not online, I got same situation now , i got 2 hours for lunch and a short break and 2 hour before night sleeping , but i do my best!
Decreased the bounty campaigns and just focused on some few.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 11, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
Time happens to be the most important assert in this world especially in the cryptoworld. If time was to be a cryptocurrency, it would have been more valuable than bitcoin. I try as much as possible to sleep during the day and stay all night trading and researching. This actually reduces the rate at which i waste time with friends.

Time is important for the management. If manage your process work time is helpful to handle the process and time to complete the work. Time is help to for specter work for time saving. people time to work. Time to good to for the improve the business process. Management is important for the business work and time to completed the process work.
Activity: 178
March 11, 2018, 02:00:34 PM
Time happens to be the most important assert in this world especially in the cryptoworld. If time was to be a cryptocurrency, it would have been more valuable than bitcoin. I try as much as possible to sleep during the day and stay all night trading and researching. This actually reduces the rate at which i waste time with friends.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
March 11, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!

No matter what kind of strategies we do whether it is a daily plan or a calendar and many more... I believe that it is important to have a Self-Discipline at heart. Just my thought...
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

I'm online almost all day and night. Therefore, I have enough time for both trading and monitoring news on coins. Day trading takes a lot of time. But nevertheless I manage to do everything.
Activity: 322
March 11, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
Usualy i was working in trading at night before i go to sleep if i dont have a job then i go to trade in day it depends on my availability so i work on bounty and trading also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 11:41:13 AM
Time management is very important for everyone. because it is a good thing for one's life. everyone has his / her duty respectively. if I am alone, will divide my time well, between responsibility for day-to-day with time for trading. I will first do everyday tasks, if it is finished then I will start to trade and dig up as much information as possible. usually I look for information at night.
Many people are having a bad time managing their own time between responsibilities at home, school and with bitcoin. Some parents opposed this way of earning money because for them it will just be a distraction in studies. For me, we don't have to spend a lot of time in bitcoin because we can do what we have to do here during our free time. Many people are spending their time incorrectly that is why they end up rushing everything before the deadline. We can divide the number of posts per day, what we have to do is to make sure that we reach that targeted number for that day to avoid adjusting the number for the following days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
Most of the time, about 70%, is spent searching for information, studying it, and analyzing the market. Another 20% of the time I spend on different actions with exchanges and wallets.
For household Affairs remains 10%. It is good that my relatives support me and understand.
Activity: 9
March 11, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
Well, I always set a time for everything. I divide my time for household chores and works from trading. Since, the market is unpredictable, my planned of course will not always work. But I'll find a way to do all my works at the same time do some trading.
Activity: 245
Merit: 32
March 11, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

I am lucky since i am allowed to use the web while being at the office. I check prices here and then and am able to do some trades if the opportunity seems good.

If i have to invest some more time, i.e. for researching, i do it at home or any quiet place.
Activity: 136
March 11, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
Time management is very important for everyone. because it is a good thing for one's life. everyone has his / her duty respectively. if I am alone, will divide my time well, between responsibility for day-to-day with time for trading. I will first do everyday tasks, if it is finished then I will start to trade and dig up as much information as possible. usually I look for information at night.
Activity: 350
March 10, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

Time management just know your priorities and you are good to go because it is just a matter of priorities. Just do the most important first and do the less important. Just like me for example am a student and i am managing my time in school and my time in doing some cryptocurrency stuff. And alsp plus the social life of course i am a human i need social life and my family. And everytime i have a spare time i am doin some crypto stuff because the time is wasting if i dont. I dont dully wngage myself it is just a matter of part time thing
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
March 10, 2018, 01:10:28 AM
Time management is really important if you want to succeed in your goals, in all aspects of your life. having said that, this is particularly true for cryptocurrencies because it's a 24 hours market.

If you also participate in bounties, I think can be useful to set up a task schedule for your everyday commitments.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
March 10, 2018, 01:03:12 AM
I usually do list of my task everyday from my personal life to crypto world. If i don't manage well my time i can't be productive in a day because i skip on what things to do. Time management is everything if we want to succeed in life.
If you have a lot to do then you should make a list, it's not hard nowadays since we have an advance technology and we can
even use our phone to make an alarm of the task we need to do. What is important is prioritizing what needs to be done first and everything will follow.
Activity: 102
March 09, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
I usually do list of my task everyday from my personal life to crypto world. If i don't manage well my time i can't be productive in a day because i skip on what things to do. Time management is everything if we want to succeed in life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 01:58:49 AM
Time management is must need to our daily life to manage to do things that we need to do in daily life. We need time manage to goods doing, enjoy life. In our life we need a money so we need a good opportunity and good income for our life and saving if we leave in our world so we need time manage to save money for the left behind in our life lovable.
Pages:
Jump to: