Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 20. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 21, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
Now is the good time to invest while the price is still low, so when the price skyrockets you're in for a good treat. Knowing that ethereum's making a great progress from before, there's no doubt it will rise up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 21, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
A this moment and with this market, it may be a very good idea to look for some brilliant ICOs instead of just hoarding ETH and waiting for a big rise that may take even a year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
It cannot bw said that the bull run has already began but the market is really betting promising position due to its continuous improvement. Basing on the market condition, investing in etherum would not be a bad choice.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 12:27:43 PM
After bitcoin ETH is the most popular crypto currency and people know about ETH than other alt coins. Recently the price of the ETH has fallen but it is raisng again. So, investing on ETH is a great option without any doubt.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
Hi, it seems that everything has changed if you know what I mean. There are plenty of other good undervalued projects that were already made for the big future, you know
Activity: 88
July 21, 2018, 09:22:25 AM
Ethereum  is one coin that will overtake the bitcoin and be the first cryptocurrency coin to recon with in the world of crypto, so why not take out time to read about the ethereum and invest in it today
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
The price of eth has dropped sharply in recent days, and there has been a lot of good news about eth in recent days, so I think eth may continue to rise. Therefore, if the eth is purchased at this price, the problem should be minor.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 09:05:58 AM
I am not sure that the market has stabilized and stopped its decline. and buying ETH now can be very profitable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
I think if you are confused for coin investment, you should choose ethereum. With the current price of $ 458 I think it is very good for you to buy it as an investment, if the price goes up then you can benefit. The price of ethereum is very stable and does not decrease drastically when you buy it might bring your luck, and if the price of ethereum like last year then it is very pleasant.
Activity: 18
July 21, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
Yeah,  eth is currently cheaper right now
Activity: 324
July 21, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
i already 90% in ethereum i think we will be easy again in 800-1000$, after that need to look at market overall and think to cashout some or continue.
Activity: 392
July 21, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
Ethereum has proved a good and trustworthy coin to invest upon last year and all are hoping to have a hike in that coins for the betterment of the one’s profit. As far as I can see that after the world cup we had an up and downs in the coin scenario and fas as we have expected that crypto will gain its market value till last 2018 and after watching the market our hope has risen up and hoping it will touch heights for sure
So as the market is down now we can invest our coins in eth but we have to have patience as investing in crypto these days is for long-term investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 21, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

if you are currently buying eth, it is the right choice, because eth price is now down, I am sure, at the end of the year the price will go up
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 21, 2018, 09:01:16 AM
I think the best time will not be for an investment in the airwaves on extremely meri in the near future, since my forecasts are that soon the price for the etherium will be very high
For me price of it now offers a good investment for a future so don't be scared, just believe in your moves and try your luck on market with this coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 09:00:33 AM
I can not say a clear thing about the general situation of the market but i personally think that i am at the right time to invest in ethereum. For me waiting in the long term, it does not matter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
Ethereum has already capture people interest and was very popular nowadays. I could not say that it's not time to invest in ethereum because the price is low and still very profitable. But if you want better ROI, then invest in altcoin other than ethereum. The most difficult part is finding the right altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 21, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
I am in two minds that buy ethereum now or wait as its now going up/down very quickly and it is not able to find its final support, which cannot be braked without any negative news. Whole market is in dilemma that what happens next as many news expected in near future and no one know the outcome of that.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

I don't think it would be exactly like what happened last year. Though I am not saying it's impossible, but it's chance is very low. But if you think of it, if a massive, really massive number of people would take their chances in btc price going up and would purchase coin, then the demand would go up, including the price. Which may cause yet another bubble.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
lets buy back ethereum, and see last this year. BTC will be huge more price  Shocked
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
Yes, I also believe it is a very good time to buy as much ethereum as you want because now the price is very low and if you buy this coin and hold it for long term because of the very good potentials that it has, you can earn reasonable profit because the price would have risen higher than it is now as long as the market has recovered from the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: