Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 19. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Unfortunately, I not use Eth for invest just trading. For recovery/ reinvest I usually buy Eth and hold it for long term period. This is time to buy? I'll say " yes ", the price still low and volume is stable, good sign for invest. Use only 30 - 50 % asset to buy and save the rest asset for another activity. Eth will survive and still become best option ( after bitcoin ) to make money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
At the moment Ethereum stay strong in the price around $400 to $500, and this is sign this level price is become strong support. So its good times for now to get in, and hold till next year. The price will possible to going up to more than $1300, because blockchain technology and crypto community will be stronger year by year.
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
I think that now is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is currently down and at the end of the year the chance is up so I suggest to buy ETH now.

The market price for ethereum today is very low and it was the best time to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future and that's how you are going to take advantage of the situation today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 09:55:52 PM
for us now is the right moment you can get eth.
because seeing the growth of eth every day is also getting better. so I think you will also get more profits in the future.
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 09:47:47 PM
Definitely a good time to buy ETH or any other good coin that has a good team and project behind. The bull will come, its not a matter of if, but of when.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 09:46:03 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

Maybe, since Its been a long months to wait before the bull run begin while the etherium still In low price. Now I think It was started with bitcoin where going to raise on $8000. So lucky for those who Invest In bitcoin last month.
Activity: 75
July 21, 2018, 09:34:47 PM
I really love the saying which goes "make hay while the sun shine" I see this time to be the shinning time to make hay by investing not only in ethereum but also other legit and authentic cryptocurrency and ICOs. Most of the coins has decreased pricewise so you can invest more.
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
the market is starting to rise again because bitcoin is on pump. maybe its time to invest ethereum now because as we know when bitcoin rises ethereum also will rise. This is maybe our opportunity to reinvest from ethereum. and we hope it will start to hit again to $1000 like last year. And ethereum is a good coin to invest and hold it for a long term. and thats for sure you will get a lot of profits by investing ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 21, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
Whoever that doesn't want to see again the bull run that happened last year is a skeptic and pessimistic on crypto's.

And I disagree with what you've said about the ETH as the most profitable investment, no. It's bitcoin, look while bitcoin is making its way to the top as usual, ETH and others are having its hardship.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
At the moment, when the market is recovering on July 22, investing in ETH is the right decision. You should invest in cryptos to make a profit when the market rebounds at the end of the year. Spending in ETH is a trend for investors by the end of 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
Ethereum is really a good choice in crypto world. It is always stays on the top of my choice list. And it looks like it will be profitable like last year but still you need to take the other alt coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 07:14:13 PM
I think that now is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is currently down and at the end of the year the chance is up so I suggest to buy ETH now.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 06:19:13 PM
Last time i missed the oppurtunity but this time i never missed that opportunity. I will invest in ETH as price is low i think this is the perfect to invest on it.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
From my point of view ethereum is a very good coin.It sometimes give some advantage. I think it will yielding profit. So I Think its is the right time to reinvest.
Activity: 170
July 21, 2018, 04:12:26 PM
You should take this moment to invest in Ethereum, since the market has declined and almost all prices have gone down
lately many people are trusting in this currency betting that it has a great potential and a very promising platform
to be able to invest in the long term, obtaining good profits.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
ETH in crypto market is very promising. With the increase in demand of ETH in the market, prices will also increase. With intelligence you have to decide what do you want?
Activity: 117
July 21, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
Personally I think this would be one of the best times to invest a little money in Ethereum, because its price Now it is starting to rise slowly. And in this way, with a bit of luck before the end of this year, you can double the investment, definitely Ethereum has great potential.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
In my opinion, ETH is probably the best choice.
At present, ETH is at a very low price, and most ICO projects require ETH support.Now is a good time to buy ETH, I think ETH is at the bottom of the market, so buy in and wait for good opportunities to invest. because I believe and I hope that this coin will give more profit!And you just need to decide on a choice, but it seems to me that it will be profitable for you!
Activity: 518
July 21, 2018, 02:19:48 PM
Well, I think it would be a good choice to invest in ethereum at this moment that the increase has just started. Also, the market value of ethereum is not that proportional to Bitcoin this year which i think is an advantage so that whenever the price of Bitcoin is falling, its market value will not be pulled down, making it safer to be an investment.  Investors should invest this year because huge expectations into it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 21, 2018, 02:16:35 PM
it really worth investing in eth right know much cheaper and i dont think so that market will dump again and people have about 2.7 billion usdt in hands just check cmc adn they will invest in eth adn btc so i will say get on the train before it is late
Pages:
Jump to: