Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 21. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 08:31:29 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

We can considered that the last year bullrun was the great bullrun ever,  because it all happens the most and huge pump of all leading coins in markets,  mostly bitcoin and ethereum, i cannot tell if this is the right time to reinvest and expect that the bullrun last year will also happen again in  this year, in my own speculation, it will not happen this year but to the next couple of year,
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 21, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
I really believe that Ethereum will come back, last 2017, the price of ethereum is arond $1,000. Which that time the price of Bitcoin is above $10,000. So in summary, I think if Bitcoin will pump, ethereum will do also. Let's just wait until few more months. I also invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
July 21, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
If you used to buy ETH at prices of $ 1000, now you can really have time to buy ETH at $ 450, I very much hope that this year the market will still begin full-fledged growth and we will still begin our flight to the Moon and start changing this world.

The highest price a coin has reached in past is always in my mind while selecting a coin for long term investment.

If we judge based on that parameter only, coins that come in mind are ETH, ripple and steem. I am investing in the first two regularly but the results has been disappointing this year.
Activity: 257
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
many investors are now planing to start their trading with etherium it is providing better facilities and advantage as well. it is definitely completely depeneds on you choice but as per the ethrium situation is going good in the market now sovi think it will be profitable for you to invest on it now
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:23:01 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
yes this is the right time invest on ether because the long run the came up last year will surely happen this year, so I advised to buy and hold on ether and other altcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
July 21, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
definitely ethereum will be much better in the future, I think price is very suitable for buying.
as long as I have money, I'm holding the ethereum.
Activity: 602
July 21, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
Yes,since the idea of the correction should soon be over and begin a rapid growth,in General,this market is very ambitious,he has great ambitions and prospects, I wish him early ROSAT and maturation, and I believe that the air in the future will be for 10 thousand$ one ooken cost!
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give

well, of course, each cryptocurrency has its zdvantages znd disadvatages, but i still rhink taht ethereum is gepreat
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 06:58:39 AM
ethereum is nice and i th8nk it deserve to be invested in so i tuink you will have no regrets about tjis
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
July 21, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

my personal observation. While everyone is waiting for the market growth, the growth of the market there. At best time is flat. The market does not owe anyone anything. This must be understood and accepted. All together stop waiting for growth, then the trend can change.
ETH good coin. I only bought below $ 350. Guarantees on price in 1-2K $ no one will give
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
If you used to buy ETH at prices of $ 1000, now you can really have time to buy ETH at $ 450, I very much hope that this year the market will still begin full-fledged growth and we will still begin our flight to the Moon and start changing this world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 06:52:32 AM
I think the best time will not be for an investment in the airwaves on extremely meri in the near future, since my forecasts are that soon the price for the etherium will be very high
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 06:49:57 AM
if it seems to me it's the right time to invest in ethereum. menghingat ethereum prices tinsel in a low position. its popular namin almost matches the popularity of bitcoin. it is very suitable to start involves in the field of ethreum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 06:49:13 AM
I think all the most interesting in ethereum will be in 2019. I will try to get as many coins as possible by this time. Especially waiting for the transition to pos.
Activity: 47
July 21, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
The ETH was down for many days. People waited a long time for the betterment of the ETH and now the time has come.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
July 21, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
yes it is now quite right to invest ethereum, because bitcoin has gone up but ethereum does not move at all, I also already hold some ethereum
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:48:10 AM
Yes, now is a good time to invest in the Ether. It is well developed in the market. And I think it will still be good to grow. So, do not waste time and invest.
Activity: 518
July 21, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
yes of course now is the right time you can invest now, because now the price of ethereum is still low, so I believe that you will get more profit in the next few months, by waiting and be patient with higher price.
I think Ethereum will stay so until the end of the year, I think that it is necessary to count on a long term investment
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:36:55 AM
yes of course now is the right time you can invest now, because now the price of ethereum is still low, so I believe that you will get more profit in the next few months, by waiting and be patient with higher price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
I think investing on Ethereum would be a great beneficial. As it is already popular and currently it is on low price so, there is a big chance of it's price would raise in future and bullran is the perfect time.
Pages:
Jump to: