Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to stand up to the XT shills here! - page 13. (Read 10601 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 06:22:17 PM
Oh come on. We just want bigger blocks right, now nothing less nothing more. You didn't get that already?

The majority of community and developers doesn't want it to happen tho.
In times like these, i really wish Satoshi makes a statement about the issue and close arguments that are separating this community into fractions. I believe everyone would follow him.

A majority wants bigger blocks even if BIP101 is have not reached a majority. Anyway that is why a fork is going to happen, because the status quo haven't managed to reach a compromise to satisfy everybody. Plain and simple. You can't force people on a path they don't want forever.
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
November 07, 2015, 06:21:08 PM
You want war, you want to force your shitty bloated alt coin into our network, you want to boot strap you shitty alt with our network and you will do it at any cost. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a paid shill for a government or corporate entity.
Larger blocks means more consolidation of full nodes. Full nodes the governments can attack. The mining pools are already consolidated. Making them easy to take over by a government body.
You want to spam the block chain so it becomes so large no single person can run a full node. This XT shit is all about power and control of the future of money. When the time comes to up max block size we will all be in agreement but that day is far off into the future.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
November 07, 2015, 06:18:07 PM
Oh come on. We just want bigger blocks right, now nothing less nothing more. You didn't get that already?

The majority of community and developers doesn't want it to happen tho.
In times like these, i really wish Satoshi makes a statement about the issue and close arguments that are separating this community into fractions. I believe everyone would follow him.

legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 06:12:05 PM
Oh come on. We just want bigger blocks right now, nothing less nothing more. You didn't get that already?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 07, 2015, 06:11:39 PM
You just want to crash bitcoin to pump alts.

lol
November 07, 2015, 06:11:11 PM
You XT bloat coin losers will be Ddosed into oblivion, you represent less then 30% of the community. We will burn you out of our network.

Don't leave us or we will kill you!  Roll Eyes

At least you are showing your true colors.

Color of red army!

Oh no....
legendary
November 07, 2015, 06:09:09 PM
You just want to crash bitcoin to pump alts.
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 06:08:57 PM
You XT bloat coin losers will be Ddosed into oblivion, you represent less then 30% of the community. We will burn you out of our network.

Don't leave us or we will kill you!  Roll Eyes

At least you are showing your true colors.
November 07, 2015, 06:03:29 PM

Sum up pretty much about this thread.

Oh the irony.

ps. kids this is when retards ran out of argument.
legendary
November 07, 2015, 06:02:42 PM
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
November 07, 2015, 06:00:10 PM
Mining pools can't do anything other than what the majority of the network wants.
Nodes can go on with blocks of 1000 GB one day, and switch back the day after.

Miners are the last one with the power to choose of force/change something.

All of you should better study and understand how the Bitcoin network works.
legendary
November 07, 2015, 05:57:37 PM
This place is full of XT shills, most of them get paid from adverts in their signatures. A lot of them are Alt coin supporters who want to see Bitcoin fall.
If they want Gavin Bloat coin then they should create a alt coin. They trying to bootstrap their shitty alt coin using the Bitcoin name. Fuck these guys.    

More like they are sticking with Satoshi's original vision. They also still stick with the temporary anti spam limit as an temporary anti spam limit, not a permanent growth limit like small block proponants have twisted.

Satoshi was not all knowing or omnipresent, he was wrong about mining consolidation, he didn't see the rise of mining pools or the power they now hold to control Block size.
The mining pools are the real gate keepers. If you changed the max block size to 1GB it would have no affect the number of transactions included in each block, the mining pools won't include transactions unless its more profitable then then the risk of a long propagation time across the network. Bitcoin was never meant to be free. We need a fee based system not a free system.
November 07, 2015, 05:55:40 PM
This place is full of XT shills, most of them get paid from adverts in their signatures. A lot of them are Alt coin supporters who want to see Bitcoin fall.
If they want Gavin Bloat coin then they should create a alt coin. They trying to bootstrap their shitty alt coin using the Bitcoin name. Fuck these guys.    

Hahahah, yes i want to have my sig ad seen....

Notice your "allies" sig ads? Then notice who is being called shills here?

Stupid as stupid does
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 05:48:08 PM

More like they are sticking with Satoshi's original vision. They also still stick with the temporary anti spam limit as an temporary anti spam limit, not a permanent growth limit like small block proponants have twisted.
legendary
November 07, 2015, 05:44:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
November 07, 2015, 05:29:05 PM
Nobody cares about Bitcoin XT. They can talk about it in altcoin boards, like Monero and Dash boys do. They can't hurt our precious technology called Bitcoin.

"Nobody"

K.

legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 05:22:15 PM
Nobody cares about Bitcoin XT. They can talk about it in altcoin boards, like Monero and Dash boys do. They can't hurt our precious technology called Bitcoin.

"Nobody"

K.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2015, 04:51:18 PM
Activity: 128
Merit: 103
November 07, 2015, 04:40:39 PM
on and on and on - shills or not, the usual suspects appear, incessantly reminding us all that we're 'free' to do as they say...

well, i'm not going over to XT - that's that.

any change i do make will be MY choice, and will not be at someone else's insistence...

everyone else mining and running nodes is also free to make their own choice too, of course.

(Bitcoin, open source, and all that...)

all this pushiness is very suspicious though, i must say - wouldn't surprise me if they were employed by... whoever.
November 07, 2015, 04:22:26 PM
There must be an underground facility in Manchuria turning out these shills like sausages and then sending them unknowingly out into the world with a pat on the bottom.

Manchuria?

Did you not read anything about history?

Did you?

Did you get communists telling you stories about history too?

No wonder you're against freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: