Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to stand up to the XT shills here! - page 14. (Read 10601 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 07, 2015, 04:20:22 PM
lol this again

anyone that is against freedom of choice is acting in bad faith.

Stop calling ppl shills if all you have is conspiracy.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 04:05:45 PM
Keep on ignoring the "time" variable. It will sure help your cause.

And keep on trying to make the "time" variable a thing - it isn't.

Deal with the pressure now because it won't go away.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
November 07, 2015, 04:00:32 PM

And keep on trying to make the "time" variable a thing - it isn't.
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 03:59:33 PM
Let see if anyone of these will be implemented in a timely manner.

Again - there is no "need for a timely manner" this is just another bullshit "shill" thing.

You should consider running as a politician in Australia as they spout the same sort of nonsense that you do (and just look at how much Australians respect politicians).

legendary
November 07, 2015, 03:57:59 PM
There must be an underground facility in Manchuria turning out these shills like sausages and then sending them unknowingly out into the world with a pat on the bottom.

Manchuria?

Did you not read anything about history?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 07, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
Going by these metrics then it seems there are an awful lot of shills who don't even know they're shills.

There must be an underground facility in Manchuria turning out these shills like sausages and then sending them unknowingly out into the world with a pat on the bottom.
legendary
November 07, 2015, 03:53:11 PM

Again - there is no "need for a timely manner" this is just another bullshit "shill" thing.

You should consider running as a politician in Australia as they spout the same sort of nonsense that you do (and just look at how much Australians respect politicians).

legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 03:51:33 PM
The "corporate takeover" already happen, Blocktream is now the owner of bitcoin development and they're pushing their agenda, maybe you should be worried about that...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. What are yours?

The fact that no other scaling proposition other than the for profit privately owned Liquid should be worrying you. I'm not again Liquid but clearly blockstream have the wrong priorities on the scaling manner.

There are different propositions being worked on right now by the various people at Blockstream. Too bad you can't keep track, being retarded and all that.

legendary
November 07, 2015, 03:49:40 PM
There are different propositions being worked on right now by the various people at Blockstream. Too bad you can't keep track, being retarded and all that.

He is a "shill" as we have shown - so I think we don't need to accuse him of being retarded - he is just doing what he has been told to do (I guess he is being paid to post).
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
November 07, 2015, 03:47:40 PM
The "corporate takeover" already happen, Blocktream is now the owner of bitcoin development and they're pushing their agenda, maybe you should be worried about that...

The fact that no other scaling proposition other than the for profit privately owned Liquid should be worrying you. I'm not again Liquid but clearly blockstream have the wrong priorities on the scaling manner.

legendary
November 07, 2015, 03:39:04 PM

Again - look at the *reality* of what is happening now.

The only full blocks have been because of spam attacks (not real demand).

There is ample time to work on improving performance - the whole idea of making this out to be a crisis is the FUD from your masters.
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 03:36:34 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
November 07, 2015, 03:26:38 PM

legendary
November 07, 2015, 03:22:15 PM

I don't think "any corporate takeover" should be supported (don't confuse me as a supporter of Blockstream).

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
November 07, 2015, 03:21:14 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 07, 2015, 03:20:49 PM
Well you could start a public shame list in this thread. It's about time they get what they deserve. I think that this thread is more suited for Meta though.
There was such a thread. Months ago.
Are you people going completely nuts?
legendary
November 07, 2015, 03:18:04 PM
Ok. Then you just proved me a discussion is impossible. Now accept the fact that people are freely moving away and move along.

I see - you have given up - good - now go an "fork off'.
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 03:17:19 PM
How a discussion is possible with people unwilling to move an inch in a timely mater?

Let me guess - it might be because people like you don't allow any time (apparently it has to be done "right now").

Your strategy of trying to say that "this is an urgent thing" is rubbish and everyone with half a brain knows that (but you still keep pushing it).

So it is very clear you are aiming at people with "low intelligence".

You see how you keep losing when you argue with me?

Ok. Then you just proved me a discussion is impossible. Now accept the fact that people are freely moving away and move along.
legendary
November 07, 2015, 03:14:16 PM
How a discussion is possible with people unwilling to move an inch in a timely mater?

Let me guess - it might be because people like you don't allow any time (apparently it has to be done "right now").

Your strategy of trying to say that "this is an urgent thing" is rubbish and everyone with half a brain knows that (but you still keep pushing it).

So it is very clear you are aiming at people with "low intelligence".

You see how you keep losing when you argue with me?

(but keep it up - I enjoy making you look stupid)
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 07, 2015, 03:10:37 PM
I would like to have a rational explanation about why you poeple think free choices but be fighted. And how does that fit bitcoin vision.

If you would stop shilling and enter into a discussion then maybe that would be possible.

Pages:
Jump to: