Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action - page 24. (Read 39307 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Nobody posted anything contrary to me.  Not even sure what that means, Josh.

edit:
Maybe you can explain, you are so smart!
You deleted Red_Wolf_2's post more than once.  You obviously did not like that he disagreed with you about me being Josh.  He also said something about int03h who turned out to be Ivan.  Guess you just need your talking heads to agree with you and anything else gets deleted.

Who cares! take this to direct post, and get a room! Enough already!

Agreed, for the love of (insert deity here) would a moderator PLEASE step in and shut down this giant pile of useless non-hardware related posts that are cluttering up the forums? They are supposed to be for discussing custom hardware, not who is and isn't "shady" (to use a phrase Bicknellski likes to use so much)
This thread really deserves to be in the scam/accusation section.  It contain nothing about hardware.  Of course, then you'd have to get rid of about a dozen other posts too.  Viceroy's should go 1st.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

edit:
You deleted Red_Wolf_2's post more than once.  You obviously did not like that he disagreed with you about me being Josh.  He also said something about int03h who turned out to be Ivan.  Guess you just need your talking heads to agree with you and anything else gets deleted.

Agreed, for the love of (insert deity here) would a moderator PLEASE step in and shut down this giant pile of useless non-hardware related posts that are cluttering up the forums? They are supposed to be for discussing custom hardware, not who is and isn't "shady" (to use a phrase Bicknellski likes to use so much)
Activity: 490
lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?
Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science
Awww, you missed that I was in the Navy?  Shoot.  Too bad, you would know better if you just did some reading. Tongue

I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!
bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.
I don't know anything? Really?  Have you any proof?  No?  Too bad, have a nice day.

Lies lies lies ...I think u lie so much you forget what you have said mensa boy

Working in computer science ....

Hey bcp I have a riddle for you....

What do you call it when a company starts shipping alot of product?

I'm looking for a term that describes   "in a mass; as a group"  

Can you tell me that two word phrase?  I'm betting you cannot because you never made it into MIT.  So let's see.... what phrase am I looking for?

(Please, nobody help him).....
I fail to see your point, I was working in Computer Science not corporate shipping.  I can't play a piano either.

Some of the best software devs I've ever worked with are in or were in the navy/air force.... what's your point in assuming mutual exclusivity?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Nobody posted anything contrary to me.  Not even sure what that means, Josh.

edit:

So, the comment about people thinking int03h was josh last week wasn't contrary? You deleted it pretty quickly. You'll be seeing Josh in the streets, and trees, probably at the shops next too.
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

edit:

edit:
You deleted Red_Wolf_2's post more than once.  You obviously did not like that he disagreed with you about me being Josh.  He also said something about int03h who turned out to be Ivan.  Guess you just need your talking heads to agree with you and anything else gets deleted.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

edit:
Dude, look in the mirror for the person who needs a checkup.
OMG!  You came out of your thread where you can't delete everything people post contrary to you!   Are you ok?  Do you need a doctor too?
Dude, look in the mirror for the person who needs a checkup.
I fail to see your point, I was working in Computer Science not corporate shipping.  I can't play a piano either.
1) Not in Mensa, IQ not high enough.
2) Was referring to M.I.T. did not graduate
3) Electronic Technician in the Navy.

You are getting as bad a K9 with cutting and pasting irrevelant things out of context.... are you a sock puppet too?

Maybe your depression is becoming delusion?  Schizophrenia even?

You really need to get a check up dude.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
You are a moron...and have no idea how any of this stuff works

...Computer science ... yeah right !!
Lol, obviously sarcasm escapes you.

Have you seen that Doctor for your depression yet?  You need to go soon, your life could be in danger if left untreated.

bcp19 didn't even know that Bitfury was making their own ASIC.
He still thinks BFL has 7PH/s worth of pre-orders.

Oh, and that is the second time bcp19 has claimed to know things about computers. I didn't screenshot the first though.

Good time for:
PSA:
If you have ordered from ButterFly Labs and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask ButterFly Labs for a refund, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. Multiple customers have already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via Bitcoin or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC at  http://www.ftc.gov/complaint and they will advocate for you with ButterFly Labs to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product delivered for months, just more promises.
You can also do a paper filing with the DA here: http://da.jocogov.org/complaint-forms

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from ButterFly Labs, here are two:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yes-you-can-get-a-refund-from-bfl-266945
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/butterfly-labs-did-everything-they-could-to-make-getting-a-refund-impossible-272585

Lol, obviously sarcasm escapes you.

Have you seen that Doctor for your depression yet?  You need to go soon, your life could be in danger if left untreated.
Activity: 574
Honestly there is something wrong with that guy...

Borderline personality disorder....now there is 1 person I know that has these issues ...JOSH !!

Whether he is or is not Josh .... it does not really matter ..I think he gets the int03h award and gets to be on my very selective ignore list

Limitless
in03h
bcpxxxx

To make this list you have to be broken and bcp  definately is...

bcp Everybody hates you .... If this was your intention then you have achieved your target of FOREVER Alone!

Yea especially when he is trying to be two people at once (Josh & bcp19).
lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?
Yes .....
So what ...& MENSA boy that is not computer science
Awww, you missed that I was in the Navy?  Shoot.  Too bad, you would know better if you just did some reading. Tongue

I'm having a great day thanks!  Love your post, it's makes my day brighter Smiley  Keep up the good work!
bcp19 you registered on july with your 148IQ but you don't know anything just stfu and read more about cryptoworld and how bfl is scammish.
I don't know anything? Really?  Have you any proof?  No?  Too bad, have a nice day.

Can you tell me that two word phrase?  I'm betting you cannot because you never made it into MIT.  So let's see.... what phrase am I looking for?

keeping so you cant delete
Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thetruthusa-146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

You are the smart guy that fell for it.
Again, thanks for the admission of guilt.

Again I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thetruthusa-146678 <--- DrJoe Sock Puppet.

Honestly there is something really broken within you.....

I feel sorry for you as you need help... doing what you are doing is only prolonging the cure that you obviously need
IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

Josh,I know more about Bitcoin,than you know about ASIC's bro  Cheesy

Avalon 1st batch customers & BFL customers would of had the "Early adopter Advantage",which at the time of ordering is what WE as BFL customers had COUNTED on.There was only AsicMiner on the near horizon,no other competitors were anywhere near to release time in January.

But you,BFL,kept delaying over & over again,because of ineptness & cost us,your customers,that advantage.Aww boohoo right  Huh

Yes,all BFL devices will make a "positive return" for quite sometime.Any "return" is positive,no matter how small..............

But no where near the amount had BFL delivered in the original timeframe of Oct 2012-Jan 2013.

Thank you for your thoughts & get back to shipping ASAP  Wink

Once again, this is why you don't understand how bitcoin works.  Let me see if I can dumb it down enough for you to understand:

When excess hashrate is on the network, the difficulty rises until it reaches an equilibrium with the hashrate so that 6 blocks are created per hour.  If BFL had shipped everything in November, the difficulty would be far in excess to where it is now (and even more than to where it was a month ago), thus your profitability would have declined.  Once again, the only way you scenario can be true is if you're the only one receiving a unit.  That would not have happened, therefore your premise is false.  

No, you do not understand bitcoin at all, sorry.

So you have intentionally slowed everything down and fucked your customers in the arse for their own benifit

...It All makes sense
42 block eruptors, and seven usb hubs (with seven sockets). Might I ask how much the entire rig cost you?

between 14.7 and 84 BTC for the erupters, depending on purchase date.  No clue on the hubs.
Pages:
Jump to: