Pages:
Author

Topic: Timelord2067's Timely Test & Main-neT LighTning Loans to a "T" in 2021>22 - page 6. (Read 4385 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
I've bumped the channels up to five each on the three devices so I should have plenty of scope to do a lightning transaction in or out.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Reserved #3 for miscellaneous
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Reserved #2 for UNsuccessful trades
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Timelord2067's Timely Test and Main-neT LighTning Loans to a "T" Tally-room.

Reserved #1 for successful trades

Who?T/MX ?
DabsTest01[1]
LoyceVMain01[1] [2]

Updated 24/11/2019
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Update:

Will be back in operation around about June 01, 2020, 02:00:00 AM (your local time) for main-net and test-net lightning network loans up to seven days duration after having managed to finally get all my funds out of the old Éclair wallet and install a new Éclair wallet with healthy inbound and outbound capacity.  Main-net: (Inbound BTC 0.02 and outbound BTC 0.005 - Test-net is similar)

Other updates are in progress.

My Lightning Node Lending is now ON_LINE for 2020!

Timelord2067's Timely Test & Main-neT LighTning Loans to a "T"

(last modified 26th November, 2019 dot point seven)

• Loan repayment to be seven days from when the loan is funded. E.G. I advise the loan was funded at three fifteen A.M. on Monday, then you are obliged to repay by three fifteen A.M. the following Monday. See also dot point 12 for one day, one week or longer loan rates.
  • Main-net loan:

Amount: 0.1 mBTC (0.0001 BTC, or 10,000 satoshi).
    Duration: one week.
    Interest: 1% (0.001 mBTC (=0.000001 BTC or 100 satoshi)).

Test-Net loan:

Amount: 1.0 mBTC (0.001 BTC, or 100,000 satoshi).
    Interest: 1% (0.01 mBTC (=0.00001 BTC or 1000 satoshi)).
  • Please set your requests to a six hour duration as I may not be online at the same time as you.
  • Please use the format:  [code][/code]  as I have found some requests don't copy properly if posted without the [code][/code] tags.
  • If you don't repay me on time then I reserve the right to open a scam accusation against you.
  • I will not be giving merits or positive trust/feed back wall reviews, nore am I asking for any merits or trust/feedback reviews in return
    (unless I open a scam accusation against you when I'll freely splash some Red Paint ™ on your Trust/Feedback Wall)
  •    
    • I may decline a loan application if you have other outstanding loans. (Or, make multiple loan applications simultaneously (example)
    • From time to time, I may limit the number of open loans to ten on each of the lightning (test and main-nets) while I am re-balancing my inbound capacity.
  •    
    • I have inbound capacity of BTC 0.01 on the main-net node ACINQ (as well as a few other smaller ( 0.0011 ) channels on various LN wallets).  If possible, it might speed up your repayment if you have this node on your channel list.
    • On the testnet I have numerous channels open, so will leave it up to you which channel to open.
  • If you are unable to make a payment due to connection fail, then:

• I will send two additional payment requests (one each for the three mobile devices that I have Lightning Networks on) choose one and repay one of the three (not all three).
    • If you are still unable to make a repayment, then I will send you a block chain wallet address to make payment on.
    • If you are still unable to make a repayment (we're talking less than one whole dollar here) then I reserve the right to open a scam accusation against you.  If we have been communicating in open forum then I will take this into consideration as the LN is a very fickle beast.
  • Due to the small loan size, it is preferred that split repayments are not accepted to ensure you do not short change your repayment obligations.
    • PM's for loan applications will be ignored.
    • Late payment advice via PM will be ignored unless I have asked you in this thread to PM me. (again, we're talking BTC 0.0000202 which is valued at here).
  • Loan terms can be one of three options:

• Max 24 hour loans - 0% for the purpose of testing the lightning network.  Usually you would ask for a repayment request, or, I would send one at the same time the loan is funded.  24 hour loan capped at 0.0001 mainnet and 0.001 testnet.
    • Up to seven day LN loans - I can send a seven day loan repayment request at the time of funding. Terms 1%.
    • Over seven days - currently not available.

• I reserve the right to open a scam accusation if you don't repay test-net bitcoins that I have loaned you as they were loaned to you to and you agreed to repay them with the relevant interest.
  • As I am only doing small loans primarily to test out the lightning network, anyone wanting to take out a loan with other lenders should try these people:

Updated terms:

• Lending amount changed to BTC 0.00002 and I no longer lend testnet coins (but will do a test exchange where you send first)
  • 24/Nov/2019 Loan terms updated in dot point 12. 24 hours = zero %. Up-to seven days = 1%. Over seven days = not available at this time.
    26/Nov/2019 added dotpoint 14 - list of other lenders (not exhaustive). Added to dot-point 7a - will deny if you make multiple loan applications simultaneously.
  • 16 Oct 2019 Dot point 9iii If we have been communicating in open forum then I will take this into consideration Dot point 12 now becomes 11b.
  • 28/Sep/2019 Dot point 7a - I may decline loan if you have other outstanding loans.
  • 22/Sep/2019 Clarified dot points 10 (prefer no split payments) and 13 (right to start a spam accusation)

Daily bump.

Am around for next couple of hours if people want to submit lightning loan applications.

CLOSED!

I am starting a Lightning Loan thread with near identical conditions to the one that LoyceV recently locked.

Locked: LoyceV's Legendary Little Lightning Loans

Loan
No collateral required.
Amount: 0.1 mBTC (0.0001 BTC, or 10,000 satoshi).
Interest: 1% (0.001 mBTC (=0.000001 BTC or 100 satoshi)).
Conditions: Members (and higher) without red trust on DT2 all account ranks can apply.

To apply
1. Make sure you have inbound capacity.
2. Post a Bitcoin Lightning Network payment request for 0.1 mBTC. Make sure it doesn't expire too soon (in case I'm not online).
Repayment
3. When you want to pay back, let me know and I'll post a payment request.

Disclaimer
Self-moderated to stop spam from users who don't read and ask for a on-chain Bitcoin loan.
I reserve the right to reject or accept users as I please.
This topic is experimental, if it works out I might add Larger Lightning Loans later.
Don't take a small loan to get positive feedback, join to try the Lightning Network  Smiley

Challenge
Help me add more sensible words (starting with a T) to the title Grin

As well as the above conditions, the following are to be noted:
Pages:
Jump to: