Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 28. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

Well my opinion on this is neutral many people are want to gain something as fast as they scan so they come up to the word cheat in a sense that they fool others to gain something but not all the time we should blame poor people we should not be bias on the socio economic status of a person we mush treat them fairly because there is a lot of poor people that wants to become a successful person and they did it in the proper way that is why we should not underestimate others. Blame the people who wants to fool other not the people who did right but you see it as a wrong move.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

many people are poor. A person is poor because of his choice to be a poor. mostly of the people are not thinking in the future we are thinking right now and mostly of the people are not properly educated to handle about money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 08:11:47 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

It's not the fault of yours, it is how they earn and we have to respect is as long as they can't compromise other people. Also not all poor people are looking to scam, they just want to earn a decent amount of money. Don't judge people just because they are poor because in reality we are equal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
Being poor is not an issue here in cryptocurrency and I believe you should somehow observe how cryptocurrency works since you are just new to this forum. Poor people are here in the crypto world because they wanted to earn just like anybody else and most of them are into signature bounty campaigns and other social media campaigns. Lastly, there is no restriction in this forum that stated poor people are not entitled to participate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
i think its normal if so many people try to get profit from crypto, you cant blame every poor people, they just try to following in this happen, and i think you must following too whats happen in the crypto if you cant just like this, you blame poor people
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 22, 2018, 07:19:33 AM
I think we all should be honest and admit that the main reason we are in crypto is money. There should be someone for technology, but I have not seen such people yet. Probably author will be first, but I doubt it, no offence. Almost everything in this world revolves around money and it's a fact.
And I agree that mostly people aren't able to think in long-terms and it simply means that our personal strategy should take it into account. There nothing to be stress about.

I know quite a few who are as interested in the tech as making money, actually I see a lot of them now in this sustained bear market. The vast majority just „in it for the money“ left the space when they realized the party wouldn‘t go on forever. Regarding the poor people, I think that the really poor ones who live in countries like africa have no chance to be part of this as they often don’t even have internet available.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 22, 2018, 07:15:58 AM
I think we all should be honest and admit that the main reason we are in crypto is money. There should be someone for technology, but I have not seen such people yet. Probably author will be first, but I doubt it, no offence. Almost everything in this world revolves around money and it's a fact.
And I agree that mostly people aren't able to think in long-terms and it simply means that our personal strategy should take it into account. There nothing to be stress about.

I know quite a few who are as interested in the tech as making money, actually I see a lot of them now in this sustained bear market. The vast majority just „in it for the money“ left the space when they realized the party wouldn‘t go forever.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:15:09 AM
You want to say that the crypt is only for rich people? People of different classes can be scammers and often these are not poor people, big money clouds the mind. So where there is money, there will always be people who want to earn them and that's normal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
July 22, 2018, 07:14:53 AM
cry those who wanted to get quick money. those who believe in the crypt continue to do what they must, no matter what
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:07:05 AM
You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I really agree with you. Crypto for everyone, there is no limit for everyone on crypto. I'm pretty sure everyone can get rich with crypto. Even crypto has become the main income for those who have succeeded with the world of crypto. Because this is a great opportunity.
xryptocurrency is an area for everyone and it is stupid to day that some people canbe an obstacle for you
Activity: 448
July 22, 2018, 07:06:12 AM
Hello,

/rantover lol

i think that people have a right to try their strength in every spjere they want to, it is not the matyer of mo ey
Activity: 216
July 22, 2018, 07:03:54 AM
You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I really agree with you. Crypto for everyone, there is no limit for everyone on crypto. I'm pretty sure everyone can get rich with crypto. Even crypto has become the main income for those who have succeeded with the world of crypto. Because this is a great opportunity.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 06:58:26 AM
Do not blame people who are trying to improve their financial condition! You're just like all these people! And do not say that you are for idea and technology, it's all a lie, you also need money to live and feed your family.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
Aren't we all here wants to make money? I mean most of the people are just here for the money, you mine because you want money,you trade because you want money. It's all about how do we want to make money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
July 22, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
Just never remind what you had saw or read. This was just how the crypto space works. Anyone could invest, join or say what they want to.
that is true, even if the person has some problems woth his or her financial state, that is not the obstacle to join in
Activity: 392
July 22, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
Hello,

/rantover lol

well i tuin taht allmpeople deserve thier chance to make their livinhpg better and it does not matter how m8ch money they have
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
Just never remind what you had saw or read. This was just how the crypto space works. Anyone could invest, join or say what they want to.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
One thing I assured you I don't know you whether you are POOR or RICH.
You are a judgemental person that does not considered the situation of others.
In case you are really rich??? Please understand this without poor people, rich person is unidentified.
Thanks to the person who manage this forum for not being harsh, for not being greedy, for not judging the unfortunate. Hope we imitate the good attitudes than our self centeredness.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 22, 2018, 06:32:34 AM
In ever crisis wave new people come to crypto, educated and not educated, poor and not.I think if you have your way you shouldn't take it close to heart.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 06:27:17 AM
you should understand that crypto space has changed a whole lot over the years and it will continue to change, gone are the days when cryptos are for the rich, the reason why crypto came was to allow everybody to participate in the global wealth distribution, so everyone is welcomed in the space, whether rich or poor, young or old, cryptos is for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: