Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 113. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
Many do not believe in the success of the project and therefore after receiving the tokens and getting the opportunity to sell them - they immediately sell
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
April 22, 2018, 03:46:30 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Yes, holding the token bounty must be kept because sooner, the value also increases. Upon receiving the token, many have sold them immediately without knowing that it could go higher as time goes by.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
the token of the following Bounty is big enough to be better when its memories. Because by attacking him we benefit from interference. I waste to sell it mixed up and badly need it.
Activity: 380
April 22, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
It depends on coin. I thought beforehand I had to hold all the altcoins. But sometimes it is more profitable to sell them and keep them as bitcoin or ethereum. Altcoins are so risky to hold but they make big profits sometimes Smiley
Activity: 462
April 22, 2018, 03:38:37 AM
As i see it lately, it is already a normal think for bounty hunters to dump their bounty after they receive it and it would only make the value of such coin to dropped further. But if you truly believe in your coin then the good thing to do is hold it for over a year and forget about it for some time. After a year, take a look at it back and if the project associated with your coin is successful then you become a instant millionaire because for sure your coin's value will definitely surge up.
For that I have to see my gift tokens, if the gift tokens have a good future I will hold a coin and will not sell
at a low price because tokens tokens will definitely have a future and a high price, because it will be able
to go up therefore I must hold it while waiting for the right time.
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 03:37:40 AM
I myself always sell token from bounty payment. As you say, the price of those tokens can go up or even can decrease dramatically. So even if the standard price i will still sell the token. What's more i'm not good at dealing with the token.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
April 22, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
For me it is much better if you will hold your token that selling it because the price and the value of Bitcoin is low...  For me it is much better because first of all you will not take a risk your token...  Its very hard to earn that and selling it in a low price is like you wasting your efforts and time in working... You will only sell it in a low price because as for the current status now of the value of Bitcoin there will no people who will buy your tokens if it is high so instead of waiting you will take a risk...  The one who will get benifits in that situation is the buyer of your token...  So its much to hold it atleast you will earn your profit though it takes time...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
There could be couple of strategies of managing your earned tokens.
Sell 50% or hold 100% or sell 100%.
It varies from the project the team and the idea.
I've lost money while failing to sail some of useless tokens when they were pumped but it was a nice sort of experience.
Activity: 390
April 22, 2018, 03:28:42 AM
As i see it lately, it is already a normal think for bounty hunters to dump their bounty after they receive it and it would only make the value of such coin to dropped further. But if you truly believe in your coin then the good thing to do is hold it for over a year and forget about it for some time. After a year, take a look at it back and if the project associated with your coin is successful then you become a instant millionaire because for sure your coin's value will definitely surge up.

I would probably sell my bounty token and the half of the amount will have to be invested in another coin like ETH because I believe that it will further increase it's value soon. Definitely, I may able to get good profit from that particular investment of ETH and the profit earn will be save in the bank for my savings deposit.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
I hold %50 of bounty token and the other %50 i sell it. I won't regret with this style Cheesy It's up to your hope buddy. if you trust the project you can hold otherwise just sell it !
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 03:24:48 AM
Commonly, I will see the token supply and token condition after distribution, never forget about analyzing the market if it is in the exchange.
After analyzing the token or coin, I will decide to hold or sell. If the price is high at that time, Commonly I will sell it for more profits immediately. 
Activity: 784
April 22, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
If more and more selling the token automatically much will getting down, the reason only token from the bounty obtained for free and a lot of people want to immediately enjoy the results so much selling. But if you want great results might be detained but no doubt also has risks.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:18:26 AM
If the project is good I prefer for holding my tokens and if the project seems has no potential I go for selling it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
My decision or what I do with rewards I get from bounty campaign is based on the type of project it is, if I think it's a promising coin I'll keep it but if it is otherwise I will dump i
Activity: 490
April 22, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
At this time we should bear the tokens we have. The price of coins is still very low. If the price has gone up that's the right time to sell it.
Activity: 658
April 22, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
Rewards gotten from bounty campaign in form of tokens are being sold by some to get Fiat money maybe because they need money or they don't have believe in the coin but what I think is the best is to hold the coin to maximize gain in a long term
indeed some are better resistant to be able to get a higher price. but we also have needs. so it's better to sell some of it for our needs for 1 month so it can be comfortable without any thought
Activity: 212
April 22, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
Rewards gotten from bounty campaign in form of tokens are being sold by some to get Fiat money maybe because they need money or they don't have believe in the coin but what I think is the best is to hold the coin to maximize gain in a long term
Activity: 116
April 22, 2018, 02:13:46 AM
I think you should keep the tokens from bounty . If you are confident in the project . If not , it is better to sell
cr7
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 02:12:13 AM
Most companies give generosity after their token is at the very bottom, then of course you decide whether to hold or not. If the project is prospective, then of course it's better to hold and wait for the X! Patience will reward you! Wink
Jump to: