Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 34. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 04:52:22 AM
Based on my not very pleasant experience, I can say that if I were selling immediately everything I got in the Bounty, That would be very correct.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:50:40 AM
I hold the tokens for a couple of months and then decide to sell or hold for a few more months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If i don't need the money i would rather hold the token that has been given to me as a bounty because if i sell it would add to the problem of ICO's token that usually drop if it hit the exchange. Holding i think is a profitable move because mostly of the coins will grow as time pass by.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
You can see that the token price drops sharply when the bounty distributes token to the participant. Most bounty participants will not care about the price of the token up or down. They just want to sell fast to get money. The original investors they all hold tokens and will not sell with cheap price .
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
Just hold your token if you don't need money it will increase the price if their project is good has potential, but if you need money then you should sell all your token or sell it half and the other half just holding.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
Yes Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 09, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Token prices will definitely go down because the participants sold all of their coins. They fear if the coin ICO will increasingly decline. Now there's a lot of coins after the distribution the ICO and stored a long time continue to experience growth. And the longer the in-store price declines are also increasingly token.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
All projects that conduct company bounties are very different. There are many projects that are copies of already existing projects. Tokens of such projects are desirable to be sold immediately as soon as they appear on the exchange.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
I keep the coin until the price rises, based on this coin, which we acquire, will be more than we get for the rewards. Prices are falling from time to time quickly, but in most cases prices will be able to return to ICO values for several months or weeks.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 09, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
I have not had time to sell one coin immediately after entering the stock exchange and it fell heavily in price. And today she returned to that price and I sold it. I think that it is not possible to guess how the coin will behave in the market
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 09, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
I will hold the investment if the market value is too low, when the market value is going too high then I will sell it. It will be depends on the situation on what will be the market value of investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
June 08, 2018, 10:48:29 PM
I'm joining some bounty campaigns and in my experience sometimes it is better to sell because you will expect the dumpers to sell their tokens and it will drastically change the token price even though they lock the token and increase the token price there s always someone who will dump their token but if their team and their vision and their ICO is reasonably good you should hold their tokens and wait for it to go to the moon.
 Smiley Smiley

For me everytime I received a new token with already have a value, I will sell half and I will hold the other half too because I am hoping that the price will rise again after many of dumpers sold their tokens. I just need to be more patient and controlling myself to sell all the tokens.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 10:28:16 PM
for me i think it requires a basic understanding of the reward and your own judgment, you can hold the coin and you can sell it,but is depends of you,you also can doing both hold or sell,but if you need money you can sell them but if there nothing just hold it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

If you think the project has potential, don't sell it at a low price. You can predict its price will go up in the future, HODL will be better, you don't have to worry about depth.
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
There are some bounty reward that still need to be sell immediately, but it might be a good idea if it hold still, because the value of the token will be determine if it is a long term.
Activity: 56
June 08, 2018, 09:59:20 PM
I'm joining some bounty campaigns and in my experience sometimes it is better to sell because you will expect the dumpers to sell their tokens and it will drastically change the token price even though they lock the token and increase the token price there s always someone who will dump their token but if their team and their vision and their ICO is reasonably good you should hold their tokens and wait for it to go to the moon.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 132
June 08, 2018, 09:40:06 PM
Well I personally hold the tokens which i get from the bounty for a while till the price gets reasonable and then i sell them out... You should always select the bounty carefully because the bounties which give bonuses a lot are not the bounties to join because as they hit the exchange people who got it in bonus starts dumping it, hence there is no need to spend your precious time on those kinds of bounties.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:36:25 PM
I will see the market first, if the price is right I will sell it then leave some coins to hold and not 100% I spent for sale .
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 09:28:31 PM
its depend on how much creativity & active team member. if the roadmap of project is so good & team member also active in social media then you can hold.otherwise sell is the best option I think.
also you can doing 50% sell and 50 % hold if you are confident about this project.

Activity: 462
June 08, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
I think better to sell and also hold by split that each 50%,  because we dont know exactly the future of the project. By sell 50% and use it to buy other coin that has more potential, we can make more money and avoid loss if the bounty token drop.  Price of bounty token is unpredictable because sometimes good project can be failed.
Pages:
Jump to: