Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 35. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Well if you want assurance then sell the half and hold the other half but if your token has a potential then hold it, Usually the bounty hunters do not follow the road map of the project because there's always a right timing when to sell our tokens which is very important.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think you need to see in advance whether the gift tokens you get have a good future and promise. And it all depends on the situation after the coin list, if the price has increased and almost equal to the original Ico price, only the qualified.and if the coins have lowered the price, hold to wait back

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
June 08, 2018, 06:26:30 PM
Hodling bounty token is absolutely a choice. Some projects owned token continue to drop in price after listing on Exchanges. I do understand that hodling some of such token for a long time can be profitable. However, the unfortunate situation nowadays is that majority of projects offering ICO'S don't have products/ ideas that can stand the test of time as regards continuity.
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
personally, I sell because nobody knows what will happen in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 06:25:09 PM
I believe that the most optimal strategy is to sell tokens from the bounty and invest the received ETH in new projects! Thus, you can make a lot of capital out of a small capital in a month! (If u are lucky!).
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
I mostly keep my coins on my purses) The market is in the lateral stage, here we are waiting for growth! Hold!
Activity: 95
June 08, 2018, 06:22:46 PM
It really depends on one's preference whether to sell it already to to hold for a couple of months. Some will choose selling it already upon recievvming due to the expectations that its market value will suddenly fall after a week. While on the other hand, there are those who are futuristic that the market value of some bounty tokens will start to increase.
I would recommend selling right away, like most hunters. Because everyone does this basically with these actions, they drive the token into a pit, from which it is not something that hard to grow, but hard and return to the original value
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
June 08, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I'm holding at least couple of months, but if I see sharp price increase then sometimes I decide to sell 60-70% of tokens received from the bounty
Activity: 167
June 08, 2018, 06:17:57 PM
I hold tokens, because very often the price for them grows at least 2 times in a couple of months.
Activity: 68
June 08, 2018, 03:25:29 PM
I see it in accordance with the market situation. If the condition of the market is rising, the token will be released for sale.
Activity: 155
June 08, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
It is actually depends on the ICO or bounties that you have if it has a potential to grow in the future. If it has potential to grow then hold it first until you reach a worthy price for you, but if you feel that it will not grow then go what others do, sell it after you get it.
Activity: 92
June 08, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
I think that we should act on the basis of the situation. If bounty tokens after entering the exchange will increase in price, I will wait a few days, and will sell half or a third, and the remaining tokens will be stored in the long term.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 03:05:19 AM
Depends on what kind of tokens it is.  If perspective and with good potential, it is better to hold on for several months.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 08, 2018, 03:02:30 AM
for me i think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted,maybe it can support about price the token at market after launch ..but i dont know it true for support price or just for support program.
Most bounty hunters does not fully understand the campaign they join, after they receive their reward, they dump right away.
Token bounty must be hold if you believe on the project you are supporting, the real value will not appear at the beginning but after there are such development because that will make the value to increase and will reward holders.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
I think it actually depends on the person who is working on bounty a campaign, you can hold it if the coin do really have a good potential in the market and the platform is successful but you can all also sell it if you work on bounty campaigns for living. As long as it bring you earning.
It is up to you to decide whether the platform is successful or whether the coin has potential, but if the idea is really good you will learn about it, without any opinions of others.
Activity: 161
June 08, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
I think one should also hodl the bounty token.  It is also an investment, some will invest btc, eth into project and some will invest his/her expertise and time and receives bounty token.  So, it also a kind of investment.  Its not good idea to dump all your bounty tokens in an exchange, not at least below the ICO price.  And one should sell bounty token once its price stabilized in market.
Activity: 220
June 08, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
Token obtained from bounty has different potential, it depends on which project you follow. I will hold the tokens obtained from the bounty campaign and be patient until the token is successful ICO, of course the value will be different.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

I personally prefer to hold my token bounty, because the market is low. I will wait until the price is going up.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
for me i think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted,maybe it can support about price the token at market after launch ..but i dont know it true for support price or just for support program.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
For me, in my own opinion. If I were in situation it depends on the market value price. Ofcourse if the value is too low I will going to wait patiently until the market increase again so it will going to be worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: