Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 29. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:20:29 AM
I sell most of the tokens that come to me only for one reason, namely that they can fall very much in price and you will get a penny
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 15, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
There is one winning strategy. As soon as you get different tokens, immediately sell them and buy eth.
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 09:30:09 AM
Sir, it's useless to sell it when you receive it. Just hold it and all will be alright Smiley
Activity: 278
June 15, 2018, 09:27:57 AM
Yes you are right here that some of the bounty campaigns now are not paying its participants but we cannot say that all of them will not pay some of them paying participants. Token bounties should not be sell immediately because they are worth it to sell in the future.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Personally the only reason i can keep bounty token is if it has potential to be a successful project, after accessing the project thereafter i will conclude if to keep it or not.
Activity: 306
June 15, 2018, 08:23:17 AM
If you believe in project and would like to invest in that ICO, it is reasonable to hold tokens for a while. When I participate in bounty, I prefer to change it into Ethereum eventually.
Activity: 336
June 15, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
In order to hold or sell a token received from the campaign due to bonuses, you need to know exactly how good the project is.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
I have not received any bounty tokens before, this is my first bounty and if i get the tokens I will sell it because i really need some money to take care of some important things in my life. Maybe when i save enough cash then I will start holding bounty tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 15, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
For me,if i have rewarded a tokens in bounty campaign,50% of this i will sell it immediately,if it is already listed in exchange. While the remaining 50%,i will hold it and set for two months,before i will decide to sell it. Because i know,there's a big chance that price will be higher a months after the token listed in exchange.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 15, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
If the project is promising then I do not sell the tokens received for the bounty campaign cheaper than they cost on ICO.
If the project seems to me weak - I sell tokens immediately after the end of the campaign bounty.
Activity: 337
June 15, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
maybe from some people have different principles, there is someone who wants to sell it and some who want to hold it from the prize. but for me if I get a token gift I will sell it right away by knowing the price of a high-value tokens, but if I know the token value is not high then I will probably hold it. because I want token tokens that I can, can be profitable for me.

Yes, we have different reasons why we hold or sell our bounty tokens. Before, I sold my bounty token right after
I received it and I noticed that the value decreases after a few days.
And now that the market is in bad condition I prefer not to sell my bounty token though I need cash badly. I will try to be more patient now😊😀so that I can get more profit from it.

Activity: 77
June 15, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
I always leave part of the token and wait for changes. I think that when you get new tokens it is very difficult to guess what will happen next but I always leave some coins in the hope that they can grow in price
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
 I would say bounty tokens should not be sold quickly or hastily like that, but rather one should hold the tokens for quite sometime so that tangible profit can be realized. To participate in bounty campaign is not really an easy task and I believe after one might have received the reward of tokens, how to make a big profit from it should be the concern. If all it will cost us is to patiently wait before we sell our tokens to get tangible profit, then I think it worth it. We are not supposed to be working hard participating in bounty and yet all we get is little profit. Hence, I suggest we should always patiently hold our bounty tokens and sell when the market price is favourable for our big profit.  
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
I always sell half of the tokens and half leave yourself and watch what happens to them. some tokens lose their value but there are those who strongly rise in price in a short time. So I advise you to not sell all tokens
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 15, 2018, 07:28:57 AM
This depends on your thoughts. If you think that the bounty token you hold is promising, then you can choose to continue to hold it. If you do this bounty only for quick profits, then you can sell it quickly. !
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
Its better to hold the token bounty when its already distributed in all bounties because its part of supporting the campaign that we're participated, One of the cause why token bounty is dump drastically is because almost lots of bounty hunter sell their token immediately when its already in exchanger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
I think it all depends on what you are up to. If one needs money urgently then he will want to sell at all cost. But for me you should be able to wait a little bit maybe the price will be higher before selling the coin.
Activity: 364
June 15, 2018, 07:19:02 AM
When you receive your token from the bounty I think its better to hold it for maybe two weeks and observe and give some time for their project so their token would be increase but still it depend also in the market price if its high or low dont sell them right away.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 06:34:14 AM
Selling the coin at a low price is not a wise decision, you should hold them tightly unless they came to the ico price at least.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 06:32:22 AM
I think some tokens should sell immediately when they come to the exchange, and if the token has a good future, then I suggest hold.
Pages:
Jump to: