Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 33. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:55:46 AM
Token bounty better we hold because the longer we hold the value of token bounty will be more expensive thing because the project that provides bounty give us rewards under the price of the ICO crypto for that we have to wait for the expensive price to sell it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
June 09, 2018, 07:46:10 AM
Selling your bounty payment depends on you. Depends on how much do you want it to sell. But since at the very start, the token price is too low when it enters the market, you have to wait until it pumps in order for you to sell. The price depends on you.
Activity: 4
June 09, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
if the project seems good then worth holding the coins , apart from this i sell most of the coins..

one of the best airdrop which i got and kept was hydrogen airdrop.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:23:03 AM
it all depends on the token potential and hard work of a bounty team if they work and put token on exchange that has a large volume then the possibility of token price will go up but if the team just silent without doing anything then the price of coins will continue to fall even will die
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Since the value of the cryptocurrencies today is quite low, I guess it is still bests to hodl. However, it still depends on the capability of a token because some tokens are rising unexpectedly because of it's successful endorsement. It depends on how we are very much willing to wait if we would want to gain more.
Activity: 550
June 09, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
For me i sell it when i receive my bounty because sometimes the price of the token's get's lower.
Activity: 600
June 09, 2018, 06:48:44 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think even though the token price has dropped for us will not sell it at that time, you better be able to withhold some time forward by waiting for a higher price, so we are confident that the price will rise higher.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Of course waiting for the buckle can open up opportunities that you will never find in the future but the others that are good for these good projects go to garbage. I want to sell half of it and wait for half of it
Activity: 58
June 09, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
For what cause would hodlers want to say bye coin with big costs? The cryptos must go upwards in few weeks and likely reach once more all time high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 09, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
I participated in only two Bounty. In one I'm participating now, and in another I participated a few months ago. So far, both of these projects have not paid me anything. Therefore, it is difficult for me to answer as I will.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
I sell all the tokens that come to me and leave only some of it, since their price falls very much after a while, so I sell them all.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
Really it depends on the project which you received the token from. You should look into the project and the developers and also the market cap and whitepaper and check if they get listed on a lot of exchanges. The potential of the coin is what should determine if you should sell your tokens or not because some tokens can make you a lot of money if you hold them
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
I have not yet had a chance to decide what I need to do with the tokens that will be given to me. I now participate in my first bounty project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
June 09, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

It's like with ISO. if you see the prospects for the project, then you can and keep in a long time. A lot of history is about STRATIS for example. But if you feel that the prospects for the project are foggy better immediately sell.
Activity: 59
June 09, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
In my opinion for me check the price first if the price are not bad i will trade my token before i hold it in bitcoin sometimes price of the token are much higher in the first period of time.
Activity: 714
June 09, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
If you want to get a quick profit, then you should sell your coins to get money from participating in the bounty program. I think this is the best option if you want to get quick money

Lol are joking right? how can he sell if the coins do not have any value? Because after the ico have ended their will be an allowance of one month or more in order to distribute their rewards plus you do also need to wait for the coins to get listed on an online exchange.

after the coin gets listed , its value wont also become instant high just like what they said before the bounty starts . The value can possibly become low due to bounty hunters that also dump their coin.

Thats why it is better if you can just wait for some time if ever you wanted a good profit from your ico coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
If you are not afraid that the coins that you received may after a while become depreciated, and if you do not have any current life needs - then you can store these coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
June 09, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
Token bounty nowadays are on hold. So my advice to you my dear friend is please hold on the line and wait for perfect timing. It may be not now but we know soon. Smiley
Activity: 219
June 09, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
If you want to get a quick profit, then you should sell your coins to get money from participating in the bounty program. I think this is the best option if you want to get quick money
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

If the market is growing, you'd better hold it, but if the market is going down, you'd better sell it. But this strategy totally depends on a project you are investing in. but this is only my opinion, I am not an expert))
Pages:
Jump to: