Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 32. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
#JustHODL The ERC-20 Tokens are so cute, love it which I never want to sell, cause it's passive income "privat-money".
Activity: 259
June 12, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
I think it depends on the token you receive. If that token you receive has a long term potential then it good to hold that token and wait the right time to sell it. You only sell a token that doesn't have a potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 12, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
People very often say one thing and do another, if you pay attention to the fact that everyone is trying to keep and holding their coins, it turns out that no one sells anything, but the prices at the very beginning of sales are terribly falling.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
June 12, 2018, 01:40:53 PM
My advice if the price at ico price better to sell because I also a little regret always hold token bounty which the most current price down. But if you're confident with the project better hold for the long term.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 12, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
I think that in 80% of cases it's better to immediately sell you the moments that you are given. Very rarely there are projects that are really worth waiting for.
Ifor me there's two things to be consider, first if its worth selling now like if the market is rising then probably its worth ti sell then, second if worth holding because some of them bounty token have potential to grow, but there's some token are not, so they sell it immediately. But all of this it is depend to you, because since your long time playing crypto you know what to do but if not, i suggest learn how to know if token is worth it to hold or not.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 12, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
not all tokens will experience price increases in the market because today the market does multiply a decline if we hold token received from bounty there are only 2 possibilities that will grow back or die, just by always seeing the development of the bounty
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 12, 2018, 01:27:12 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

If you want make profit on it, you should hold your token, Because when the token listed in market at the initial moment price are might be low. If you hold as much you expected price reach, that time you can sell your coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
I think that in 80% of cases it's better to immediately sell you the moments that you are given. Very rarely there are projects that are really worth waiting for.
Activity: 147
June 12, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If the project is promising and developing, it is better to hold the coins for a long term.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
It really depends on one's preference whether to sell it already to to hold for a couple of months. Some will choose selling it already upon recievvming due to the expectations that its market value will suddenly fall after a week. While on the other hand, there are those who are futuristic that the market value of some bounty tokens will start to increase.
It all depends on the idea and work of developers. If the idea is really good then the coin is not worth selling. Desirable couple of years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
There are two things I believe that needs to be considered before you hold or sell your tokens. First is if you needed money badly, then you should sell it for your own sake even if the token is promising or not. Second is if you can hold it and you are in no debt or need, then you should probably hold it. Also in holding, if the token is promising, holding it is the best but if not, selling as much as possible in early days could be profitable.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 06:08:07 AM
If you think that you have a good coin, you better keep this token for a while. My advice to you is to keep for several months, because, as a rule, after the coin is distributed, the price will go down drastically, and you can sell at an unfavorable price.
1DC
Activity: 448
June 12, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

I don't really understand your grammar but I think your point is what you should do in your reward tokens , if that's what you're really referring to I think it is better to hold your coins for a moment especially if you think your coin has a potential . Just wait for the value to rise for you to earn more profits. 
Activity: 172
June 12, 2018, 05:53:17 AM
If these are prospective tokens, then I advise you to hold on for several months to get a good profit.
Activity: 213
June 10, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
It is on you to decide what to do with your tokens, I can just say that if tokens are valuable enough then it is better to hold, try to discover their value on forums
Activity: 58
June 09, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
if I already get a token from bounty, then I will immediately sell it if the price is expensive. but if the token price is still cheap I will hold it for a while for 2 - 4 months, because the possibility of token price will rise within that time period (the period of development of the project)
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
June 09, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
In my opinion for me check the price first if the price are not bad i will trade my token before i hold it in bitcoin sometimes price of the token are much higher in the first period of time.

I am agree with your opinion. Better find a good price before we selling our reward token. Sometimes token price below ICO price and if we can waiting for a while, the price will recovery to ICO price. I am prefer hold my token untill the price above ICO price
Absolutely, at least hold to the price according to the current price of the ICO, after that you can sale and  can enjoy the results of our performance, but there is no mistake if after getting the reward directly sold at any price when we need or urgent.
Activity: 158
June 09, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
Token bounty must hold for a long time before you sell it. You must wait for the price of a single token to go higher before you sell it to earn profit.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 07:59:29 AM
Selling your bounty payment depends on you. Depends on how much do you want it to sell. But since at the very start, the token price is too low when it enters the market, you have to wait until it pumps in order for you to sell. If the project seems good then worth holding the coins. The potential of the coin is what should determine if you should sell your tokens or not because some tokens can make you a lot of money if you hold them
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 09, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
In my opinion for me check the price first if the price are not bad i will trade my token before i hold it in bitcoin sometimes price of the token are much higher in the first period of time.

I am agree with your opinion. Better find a good price before we selling our reward token. Sometimes token price below ICO price and if we can waiting for a while, the price will recovery to ICO price. I am prefer hold my token untill the price above ICO price
Pages:
Jump to: