Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 31. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
June 14, 2018, 03:29:47 PM
I would recommend to hold token for a while. Especially now, when prices are extremely down.
In my experience, bounty token is worth to sell in about 7-9 months or to keep even longer.
Of course there are few cons, token could become 0, like it was for example with Centra. My biggest lost ever Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
I would rather sell directly the pleasing bounty I received. If the price is large enough, I will not hold a token and sell it when the price goes up. I'm afraid the price of the token reward will drop sharply. If the bounty token I received did not reach the price I wanted, I would probably hold the token first.
For me, the lower the price, the more impulse to sell. Because the token that could not normally enter the market, is unlikely to get to the top.
Activity: 179
June 14, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
It's your choice . it's better to hold if the project is a good one . if not , and there is a good price just sell a bigger portion of your token amount and keep a little to hold . because some of bad projects have a good price at the beginning but goes down with the time .
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

For me, I like to play safe in the crypto market. Therefore whenever I get my bounty tokens the first thing I do is to sell at least 50% of the token then I keep the other 50% for the future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
Selling or holding token from bounty depends on the token in question. For me anyone I see that have lots of potential I hold them for long term purpose instead of selling at little price
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

It would be necessary for me to sell my tokens already when i have them rather than holding them because you are right simetimes it would drastically go down that will become a useless coin.
Activity: 63
June 13, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
It depends on the owner of the coin whether he should sell or should hold. There are circumstances that sometimes hard to comprehend specially what will be the next moon and crash. The decision is all in the owner.
Activity: 103
June 13, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
Depends on what kind of tokens it is.  If promising, then I advise you to hold the tokens for a few months.
Activity: 266
June 13, 2018, 06:54:30 AM
Yes now you are trying to choose a Bounty program that has an Ico partner may be able to support the token price in the market once it is launched but you do not know it's true for the support price or just for the support program. It looks like the market will be more bullish in the coming days, so I suggest you to retain your gift tokens as prices are expected to rise as market volume increases.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
I always keep at least half of my tokens.
I participate in such projects, in which I see a perspective.
And if i participate in Bounty, i also try to buy coins on ICO.
Activity: 88
June 13, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry. But for sure it wont happen. Just wait and hold it. It will be worth it

It's better to hold if we have a bounty token because the price now is very low. Wait untill the price much better increasing in a high value to earn more and to have good opportunities in our life.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
I would rather sell directly the pleasing bounty I received. If the price is large enough, I will not hold a token and sell it when the price goes up. I'm afraid the price of the token reward will drop sharply. If the bounty token I received did not reach the price I wanted, I would probably hold the token first.
Activity: 191
June 13, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
I think holding your tokens fr a while is a good idea. There is a even a possibility of the price doubling. Bounty hunters usually dont value bounty tokens because they weren't earned with their pocket monies. But it can really generate income for them.
Well, keeping an extra 1 to 2 months is a wise decision, once you have traded any tokens the price is also extremely lower than the ico price, so keep them more waiting for their stable price to grow and you sell them later.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
June 13, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

I think it is important that we'll just have our earnings being hold specially now that the currenct situation of the market isn't good. There are lots of potential tokens these days that could provide us a greater gain in the future. Hodling would surely work for coins under 1$.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
June 13, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
I think holding your tokens fr a while is a good idea. There is a even a possibility of the price doubling. Bounty hunters usually dont value bounty tokens because they weren't earned with their pocket monies. But it can really generate income for them.
Activity: 69
June 12, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

it depends on you. cause if we hold also the token we don't have a guaranteed to get a profit. so i suggest you if the token price rise more than the ICO price, sell it will be a good choice.
Activity: 68
June 12, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
It would probably depend on the project if it has a good fundamentals, no matter what happens I'm going to HODL it because the price will just follow. If it's not a worthy project then better dump it.

Yes, exactly, token bounty must hold, because of the status of the market today, everyone should hold what they have and wait for it to boost again, there is no better decision that holding your funds , if you sell at low, you will regret later.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 02:24:57 PM
It would probably depend on the project if it has a good fundamentals, no matter what happens I'm going to HODL it because the price will just follow. If it's not a worthy project then better dump it.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 12, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
I think you can do anything you want with your bounty token. there is no rule that you must hold or sell it anytime. its your reward. who cares if you sell it right after it was listed on any exchanger.
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 01:52:01 PM
I'm so said to here that!
I am a bounty hunter, I joined many bounty campaign and also have projects not paid for me! Maybe they not fair and I think that not success in the future  Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: