Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 36. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 02:32:44 AM
It depends on your coin. Some of the coins should not be sold whether some should be. But I recommend selling at least 50% of coins during a pump or listing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 02:13:09 AM
I am of the opinion that hold your bounty coins till the road map of coin as coin real value comes out after completion of road map and then you can sell your coins with real value of project. If you sell after this, you get more profits rather then dumpers who sell their coins immediately after delivery to their accounts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 02:17:36 PM
If I'm not sure of a coin, I sell it immediately and completely, if the project is good, then I prefer to sell part, the other part of the coins I keep in my wallet.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 07, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
depending on the token you get, if good for long term then you better hold.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
This is just your choice, I usually choose some promising coins that you can leave and sell the rest as I believe that these coins can be devalued, but there were also wrong conclusions!
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 12:53:51 PM
I think it actually depends on the person who is working on bounty a campaign, you can hold it if the coin do really have a good potential in the market and the platform is successful but you can all also sell it if you work on bounty campaigns for living. As long as it bring you earning.
Activity: 191
June 07, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
Once the bounty is distributed selling them is the safest option you must do but you can still wait if it bumps but if suddenly it falls even a little bit, its an indication that you should sell your tokens immediately or else it will lose its value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 506
June 07, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
It depends on your future investing plans. If you believe you have joined good bounty and if it paid potentially good amount that can reach 2x 3x it is so much better to be patient and hold it.

Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 12:47:27 PM
it depends on whether the market is good enough or not, I'm sure there are times when we should hold tokens from bounty payment
Activity: 448
June 07, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
we should have a certain target in selling the tokens whether it is 10 percent or 30 percent we should keep an target and then think of target
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
June 07, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
Sometimes it is better to sell everything, sometimes it is necessary to leave everything, but it is easier to sell half and wait.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 07, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
If you do not have some kind of financial emergency then I would recommend you keeping tokens for some time to let their value grow higher.
Yes, but you can also add that you only have two options. Either sell everything at once until the same as you hit the price with your sales or keep for more profit. Both ways are risky and unfortunately there is no third.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
June 07, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
I dont think that there is a requirement for bounty hunters to sell or hold their token. they can do anything that they want on their reward because its them. so it depends on the person if they want to hold it or sell it immediately.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 07, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
I think you must hold the token from bounty program that you joined until the price at least above the ICO price, because I always sell my token wit multipletimes higher from ICO price, and I think that is the simple way to sell your coin because you are not really lost if the price is going down because you are not investor

It is really hard decision, because all depends on the project. Sometimes it's better sell, sometimes not. Grin I'm participating in Usechain bounty and also going to take in token sale. And it will be my HODL position for a year as a minimum! Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 12:26:56 PM
Definitely, tokens earned on the bounty company should be kept as long as possible, good projects will necessarily be shot.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
June 07, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
It really depends on one's preference whether to sell it already to to hold for a couple of months. Some will choose selling it already upon recievvming due to the expectations that its market value will suddenly fall after a week. While on the other hand, there are those who are futuristic that the market value of some bounty tokens will start to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
I think you must hold the token from bounty program that you joined until the price at least above the ICO price, because I always sell my token wit multipletimes higher from ICO price, and I think that is the simple way to sell your coin because you are not really lost if the price is going down because you are not investor
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
I think if you receive a big amount of stakes from the bounty campaign and that the project has long-term potential, it is nice to hold for a bigger profit. I have observed that sometimes I received more tokens from my bounty participation than what I get from investing in ICO.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
I really don't know. I don't have any experience selling or hodling coins from bounties cause, I never been granted my rewards Sad. Maybe I should sell because most of the comments in here is telling us to sell.
Activity: 201
June 07, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
If I have a prize token and the price again drops drastically then I will hold my coins until the price goes up again. because if I sell my token or coins at a cheap price, it would be worth it I work on a bounty project. because joining the project also requires energy, time and thought as well. then the gift tokens I will hold until it is worth to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: