Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 44. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
May 31, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
There are  advantage of this two kinds of way on how you run your token. Hold or sell may its upon the situations on what is good characteristics to be done. But for me i use to see first the value of both parties take a good ones.
Activity: 518
May 31, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
For me it alwayd depends if you earn that bounty, because people are always expecting with a great value, and they work for it and does it really hard, thats why it is unreasonable for you if you will know and discover your bounties value and worth, it will be your decision if you will hold your bounty or sell it in your own way, but for us to that earns bounties we tend to hold it for a little bit of time or for a long time, because their are lots of instances that they will sell it when the price is very high.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
It's very wrong to hold a bounty token for a long time. We all know that a lot of bounty hunters dump the coin after the coin enters the exchange. My suggestion is to keep a small bounty token, and the rest will be changed into bitcoin.
Activity: 87
May 31, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
For me, it depends to the situation because theres a time that you see that ethereum or bitcoin is in a low price and if thats the situation you must hold for a while. Just wait that ethereum or bitcoin price will get high in order for you to sell, then half of it invest in some altcoins and the other half convert to fiat money then enjoy it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 11:38:33 AM
The choice is yours: get instant profit after selling cryptocurrency on one of the exchanges or wait for a sharp increase in the price of the token and earn more. If the launched project is reliable, then this increase in price is only a matter of time. As long as there is an bounty, there is no doubt, because you do not risk anything, and tokens received for simple work can rise in price hundreds and thousands of times!
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 31, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
I have been following a strategy of holding my bounty tokens in the wallet for half a year or so. Then I monitor the prices and take the decision whether it is better to sell or keep holding.
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 06:55:08 AM
If the bounty you follow earns a good sale you should hold the token bounty you can. because prices will increase once there in the market.
Activity: 25
May 31, 2018, 06:53:38 AM
The choice is yours: get instant profit after selling cryptocurrency on one of the exchanges or wait for a sharp increase in the price of the token and earn more. If the launched project is reliable, then this increase in price is only a matter of time
Activity: 381
May 30, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
it simple and know for all of investor that only hold when price are cheap and sell when price are worth to sell off, so i always hold my bounty coin, until it meet the price to sell off.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 08:29:29 PM
If you already got your token bounty rewards and you are already too late on its first exchange because price is already at dumping state, you must hold on to your tokens. It as a good move to hold your coins and not participate in a massive dump. When almost all of the bounty hunters already dump their token, thats the time that the price will likely to stabilize. Just hold your bounty token for a longer period and exchange it when it rises above ico price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 30, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

That depends. For me, I usually hold it while its value is not that high. I usually hold for maybe about six months to even a year depending on how the coin is drawing attention and how it is moving. For ICO or bounty-born coins, their values increase right around their ICO or "public" launch period, so I usually wait for that to at least get the most profit I can get for the coins considering that I have worked for it for months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 30, 2018, 05:32:51 PM
It depends on how you need it. If you needed the money, then it makes sense that you sold your coin. Its your asset already and you have every right on what to do with. There are tokens that was worth holding and there are tokens that was good for dumping. You just need to do some research if the coin was worth holding. The number of tokens sold and how much the ICO earned can be one of the factors. If the ICO sold all of their coins, I think the coin will be worth holding.
Activity: 117
May 30, 2018, 05:28:40 PM
Yes, i support you. Bounty rewards must be hold not just selling immediately received. Although not everyone can be patiently holds bounty rewards .but, as for me i can hold for like 2 to 3 years before i can sell my bounty rewards. 
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 30, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
It's best to keep them because the project needs time to realize all the ideas that they want  Wink
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
I'm not a professional in the ICO. Therefore, absolutely all the coins that I receive from the bounty of the companies I hold. I hope that some of them will grow in value when the market changes to green.
Activity: 179
May 30, 2018, 05:00:06 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

For today's update, we are now back in green. For my own opinion i think we must hold our token and let's take the chance to have great profits. Don't rush to sell your token it is always in your wallet it never replace.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 04:55:51 PM
Reward you reicved from bountries are usually worst at he begining so just wait for better times, you have a lot of opportunities to sell but sometimes patience is the key.
Activity: 588
May 30, 2018, 04:46:57 PM
Tokens from bounty campaign are always good asset. Almost everytime they becoming more expensive with time so probably holding is the best way to manage everything.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
any bounty facebook twitter and signature it is advisable to hodl for at least 3 to 6 months in order to see considerable amount of profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
When choosing your bounty campaign make sure there is a real use of the tokens they have and not just by joining because there is an opening. Remember to choose wisely because legit ico usually give their tokens and has the best possible outcome when it comes to marketing. But there will be no concrete explaination as to how and will the ico be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: