Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 57. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
For now, sell it because the market is falling and it is predictable that it will continue to fall, so your assets will depreciate, so selling at this time will also reduce losses.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
Much better to hold because some investor or holder of the coin is wait for new listing in trading site and the price is pump if the coin is listed jn trading site.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
I  think you should holds your bounty tokens for at least 2-3 months. Because the bouty tokens are starting to enter the new exchange's. And after 2-3 months most token prices are rising.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 23, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
there is a possibility that the tokens will depreciate over time. so I prefer to sell them right after they go public.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
Some bounties have serious real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed. Those I like to keep for a while at least.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 07:45:58 AM
I am holding all 100% of the received tokens. Practice shows that this is the most profitable scheme. Almost always sell immediately after the listing makes no sense. HODL and sell when the time comes.
Activity: 854
May 23, 2018, 07:38:32 AM
It depends on the project and your strategy. It is a good thing to invest in coins anyway. I would obey the pareto prinice - leave 20% of  coins to invest and sell 80% of coins to have profit and feel that I have earned something on the project.x
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
You should just take all the coins we have. If there is a coin that has a high price we just sell, but do not sell everything. Leave about 30% of the total tokens you have. If you do not need money then you should keep all your coins.
Activity: 61
May 23, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

In my opinion, by seeing the conditions of market today, You prefer to hold your tokens. You can sell it, if the price is high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 23, 2018, 07:16:54 AM
See how much your needs, if you need money immediately, you can sell half of the tokens you have.
But If I always hold my token first until the price back up, at least back to the price of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 23, 2018, 07:06:22 AM
It all depends on how much you need cash today! And the most reasonable strategy is 50/50. Half better keep  Undecided

I agree with your post, but not with the proportion. Right now I am following a 80/20 strategy. I am selling 80% of my tokens within two weeks of receiving them, and keeping the remaining for medium-term or long-term.
Activity: 158
May 23, 2018, 07:04:44 AM
Keep the bonus cards that you will receive from the bonus campaigns that you will participate in. Then, its value will certainly be huge.
Mostly token gives us 10X and more profit, if you think you are in need of money and want to sell your tokens then it is better you hold 50 percent & remaining 50 percent sell out.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
Both side are good thing. You must to hold it for a while and find a right time to sell it. So dont waste every second. You must watch always the value weither it is high or low. If its getting high, so grab the upportunity to sell it.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

HODL first, then if the time is right you can sell them, i mean it's a waste if you sell them as soon as you get the tokens , so you have to wait and be patient, you can sell it after the price is increasing and reach the peak
Activity: 69
May 23, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
IMHO, we should be more patient it sells tokens from the campaign work we take.

all here know that after the distribution is done by the developer, almost the average price of their tokens will go down, We know that this is indeed the strategy of the developers to maintain their tokens prices, therefore we have to be a bit big to sell the tokens we have in time right.
Activity: 490
May 23, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

That is what has been happening  in the bounty world. Some will pay and will not be listed in any exchange while the one that is listed the price will be down by bounty hunters. The best thing to do is if you have a token that has been listed and trading sell immediately or hold till the hunters are off the market when the price will rise again to sell off.
Activity: 113
May 23, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Yes, I do think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted. That's why we need to choose the campaigns carefully. more so depending on the type of token we have
Activity: 263
May 23, 2018, 06:03:09 AM
tokens are worth selling once you've got my personal opinion. not all of these tokens you can easily sell and make money. not everyone wants to buy a token. so as soon as I get them in the form of bonuses, I try to sell them immediately.
Activity: 1
May 23, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
it depends on the project . I will keep them. if it seem to be a very promising project  if i see a great potential I'll hold them for a long time. I think that this is a wright strategy in bounty
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

For me, if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis.
Bounty tokens are usually in the form of coins that have varying prices. usually, a coin held long enough to experience a fairly rapid increase. in addition to the market developments that continue to show improved will be very profitable future. so by holding Bounty token will be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: