Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 56. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 23, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
Are you saying that bounty collectors should band together as a union and agree to hodl the bounty rewards until the price is at a certain level? I think it would be hard to get mass cooperation this way. Many people rely on bounty campaigns for income.  
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
If you think this token is promising, there is potential, why do you sell it? Just as you have invested in an ICO, you are investing because you are optimistic about the ICO. The rewards are the same. If you are not optimistic about the bounty, you should not participate in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 23, 2018, 12:10:34 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
For me if you don't have nothing to do with your money, if you will never use it, you can hold it and wait for the market to grow up but if you really need the money, you can convert your bounty tokens, you can check and visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ so that you will be knowledgeable about the prices of the tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
May 23, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
Really depends on my current situation, if I believe in the project or if have too many altcoins already (I usually stick to hodling 5 different altcoins, as having more can just become time consuming and confusing).

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

I recommend immediately selling tokens if they have an amount of more than $ 500- $ 1,000. Well, if less, then it is worth keeping them
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
Really depends on my current situation, if I believe in the project or if have too many altcoins already (I usually stick to hodling 5 different altcoins, as having more can just become time consuming and confusing).

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 117
May 23, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
Most bounty hunters immediately dump the coins they get since they treat it as payment for work that they've done.

As for me, I wait for a few days and see how active the team is after the ICO ends. If the team achieves what they have stated in their road map, I HODL for a long time.

But if delays happen, most of the time I dump them immediately.
Activity: 294
May 23, 2018, 10:50:17 AM
Should you purchase a symbol inside a resources plan or even you'll be compensated the symbol within getting into the resources plan. You have to purchase this within the associated with a finish from the pre-ICO purchase since the cost turns out to be larger. Should you maintain as well as wait around an additional period the worthiness of this bridal party will end up scaled-down. And you'll shed a larger revenue as well as you'll have a larger rue that you simply did not purchase your own symbol within the period how the cost turns out to be larger.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
if i don’t like a project i’m more than happy to sell at 70% ico price to enter a better ico

selling at a loss is sometimes winning in the long run
Ya i some of the ICO's it can work or in some of them it can hurt you if the prices rises or get doubled..ya but if you feel that the price may go down even more then it can be better to sell those tokens and move forward...but i am personally planning to hold when i get my bounty tokens.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
I would prefer holding if the token reply I get a little supplaynya But if I get a lot of yg allocation I sold half of it.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
if i don’t like a project i’m more than happy to sell at 70% ico price to enter a better ico

selling at a loss is sometimes winning in the long run
Activity: 353
May 23, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
It depends on when to have the perfect sale time to get more money. Because some bounty hunters observe market conditions and decide whether to hold or sell depends on market conditions. But when the market is enough to pay for the bounty token, I prefer to sell it because we find it worthwhile to get better rewards in all the difficulties we meet.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 23, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

it all depends on the development of the project. whether to deliver a definite promise in the project. Sometimes an ico is concerned only with sales. that is why the price of coin or tokens when entering the market will drop derastis. but different if the correct development really makes the coin or tokens are long term and can be used by the crowd. then the price of the coin or tokens will rise many times.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
I keep my coin until the price goes up, so the coin we get will be more than we get for the rewards. Prices sometimes fall sharply, but usually prices can return to ICO prices for several months or weeks.
Activity: 354
May 23, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
Yes, I do think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted. That's why we need to choose the campaigns carefully.

Btw, you should work on your English man. Because, others might not understand you. Just my opinion. Smiley
It must be hold. Why do you think not? Because having a bigger or larger value of that particular token you need to wait all for the right time to really achieve that. Patience is important. Just wait for the volume of the token to the exchanger to rise up and then thats the time you can sell it that satisfies you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 23, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
It would be better if you hold it first. In order for your token to grow even bigger. Then you will be able to generate more profit. Especially with this crypto situation that is still very volatile, it is not good if you sell it even if the price is cheap and does not have a pretty good potential. Because you will only waste your time without any results you can take.
Activity: 140
May 23, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
It is advisable for us to hold tokens until November and December 2018 even if it have its value in the market. This time is the perfect time to exchange and sell those tokens/coins for greater earnings
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 10:16:31 AM
yes i think so. you should hold the token until the market price is high. because if you hold that token until the market price is high you will get more profit dude Grin
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 23, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
I always think that we should wait a little and watch what is happening in the market. And if the price of the tokens go up after appearing in the exchange I would sell just a little of them but keep the rest for later.
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 10:11:17 AM
For my own view we must hold our bounty  tokens before selling it because  the market rise time to time we must try to hold our bounty  tokens to the time each token rise in market
Activity: 328
May 23, 2018, 09:48:05 AM
If you got them for free - it's better to leave them at home and wait. In any case, you will not lose anything. Well, in any case, the choice is yours. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: