Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 58. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501
May 23, 2018, 03:49:11 AM
Sometimes Im keep the tokes or sell, so all will go back to my conditions then how possible to take a chance. So if I get some tokens from bounty, I'll choose to hold for long terms which mean if the project a good potential to grow. Then i'll go to sell when Im necessary need of money.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
If you believe in the project then you should hold the coin until it reaches a reasonable value and then sell half of it and keep rest for long term gains.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
Holding them is a must and never sell them right away after distribution, only if you want your works to be paid cheap. Wait for the development and the price will rise up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
a lot of tokens that have good potential, advice for you if you expect to see price increases, consider checking apps from the back screen of the project, if it is a good project then I think the coin is worth holding.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
May 23, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
I think you have the freedom to sell and hold. Nothing has to be done. I'm going to sell half the token. Hold the remaining half.

That's great idea.  Hold the half of your token, and sell the another half and use that as your capital to buy more coins or token, it's always depends on how much you get.
Activity: 83
May 23, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
I think you have the freedom to sell and hold. Nothing has to be done. I'm going to sell half the token. Hold the remaining half.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
The strategy can be different. You can sell a piece to make a profit right away. The rest of the hold before the token will rise in price. But you need to be sure that the project is developing.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
It all depends on how much you need cash today! And the most reasonable strategy is 50/50. Half better keep  Undecided
Activity: 72
May 23, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
If you do not lack this money, I think holding it will be a better choice because it may bring you more income, because whenever there is a new token, it will have a rising phase. .
Activity: 462
May 23, 2018, 03:29:12 AM
I think it's all about the situation on the market right now, all goes down very deep that's why the best decision is to hold bounty tokens at list till the price will be like an ico's price
Activity: 191
May 23, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
You should hold them as long as it takes because if you sell them right away the price will be very cheap, you don't want it right. Better to hold, keep their update and watch the market regularly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
After getting my bounty reward ill choose to hold first if the project has a potential and wait for them to have an official announcement if they been listing to a good exchange and I will sell it in my target price
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 03:17:04 AM
It's up to you, and I usually hold it for more than half a year, because when it comes to the exchange, there's a lot of people selling tokens, prices are going to be low, and prices will go up in a few months.
Activity: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:15:42 AM
I will choose to sell all the tokens I have received, I am a short-term investor, I just want to lock my profits in the short term. I don't want to risk investment,
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 23, 2018, 03:13:57 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

it can be big profit or big loss for us if we hold the new altcoin. for me, i'll sell half from that coin i got, and i hold the other. so even the coin goes down in price, i still have got profit  from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
I think to make the right decision in this issue is very difficult so it's better to proceed from the situation of prices at the moment
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 03:10:40 AM
Well, if your not short on cash you can hold it as long as you want.. But you should watch it's market price.. But my concept is sell the half hold the other half..  I don't want to have regrets because i sold early all of my coins.. Be a wise investors..

Yes I agree. Maybe selling half of it and the other half is for holding, then it is good idea for me. But the thing we should keep in my mind when holding is if the bounty is good or worthy enough to keep its token. If you believe that this bounty has a good future, then save it till the price is high.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 03:08:03 AM
I think the personal idea is the most important thing. If the bounty quest I do gets a certain cryptocurrency, then I will hold it for a while, because the prerequisite for my bounty mission is that I think this project is promising. I Will wait for this item to go public and get some benefits before selling its currency!
Activity: 378
May 23, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
The token results from ICO most will indeed decrease if the coins have been released on the market. So that makes people who have these tokens incur losses. And some people who are experienced enough, the situation makes them forced to hold their tokens and wait for the market to rise and bloom again.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 23, 2018, 02:55:25 AM
Get the token from the results of the activities of the bounty I better I save. And see the team ICO, whether their team can do development in raising the price of a token or not. If indeed I can prefer to store them and later when prices had started higher I will sell 50% token that I got. And for the rest, I do you sell when the price of a token is already very high.
Pages:
Jump to: