Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 59. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
Get a bounty token, and the price can be sold if it goes up.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
Well, if your not short on cash you can hold it as long as you want.. But you should watch it's market price.. But my concept is sell the half hold the other half..  I don't want to have regrets because i sold early all of my coins.. Be a wise investors..
Activity: 116
May 23, 2018, 02:29:45 AM
My strategy is to sell when prices start to rise. When prices start to fall, I buy or hold. In addition to these methods we can also participate in the bounty and airdrop activities.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 02:28:46 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

There is a golden rule of the Holder - If you were able to double the invested money, sell half of the assets. This means that you have returned the original investment, and all that is left is the net profit. I always wait for the coin to rise twice the ICO price, and I sell. I keep the half of my capital that has not been sold until it is trebled.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 23, 2018, 02:22:24 AM
From my experience I would say that it first of all depends on what project are you hoping. If the project is really good than you should hold, because in most of the times it will bring you a big profit. Sometimes it could be just a scam and you should sell ass fast as it possible.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
I have no experience in holding a token bounty but as I asked my acquaintances, friends have few tokens that they hold and  appreciate the value and now they earn profit.
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 02:18:45 AM
After getting the token bounty. I usually will be the analysis of the first token that I got. If a good has the potential or not. If not, then will I sell after listing on the market quickly.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 02:18:18 AM
The strategy should depend on particular project. If you do not believe in big success of the project, you need to sell after ICO, and if you see big perspectives - of course, it is better to hold it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
May 23, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
Its hard to say what need to do.
Some times tokens givve big profits, but it not guaranteed. If you dont need moneys ugently i think need hodl 60% of tokens, other part try to sold on ICO price
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
There could be couple of strategies of managing your earned tokens. Sell 50% or hold 100% or sell 100%. It varies from the project the team and the idea. I've lost money while failing to sell some of shit coins when they were pumped but it was a nice sort of experience.
Activity: 114
May 23, 2018, 02:13:44 AM
Back to my primary goal of participating in a bounty, when the desire to support the ICO was greater than just making a profit then I would hold it. If I rush to sell it later the tokens will not grow, even worse.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 02:11:40 AM
It bases on token. If I see, that the idea of the project is uncommon and many people interest in it, I will like 100% hold. But usually I sell them after 1-2 days
Activity: 54
May 23, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
i prefer to hold because bounty token have potential to be great on market. so you need to hold until the price going up. and if you want to sell its okay just don't down if the price going to moon.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
I wont hold my coins for too long, after reviewing some trends we can actually decide then whether to immediately sell it or hold it. But, i personally never hold coin i got from bounties for long time. I dont know how with the other people
Activity: 462
May 23, 2018, 02:01:28 AM
If you got good ICO bounty token then you should hold for the long-term and until price high.  I also hold tokens for a long-term because after their campaign affect the price and make pumping. and this way you can maximize the profits.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 07:27:24 PM
i do not like to sell those tokens, maybe sometimes i do it because i need money urgently, but i do not think that it is a good practice because those tokens could be worth a fortune in a near future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 07:26:23 PM
Some of bounty token still on HODL, but I regret when one of my token that I've got and sell it after getting my token on one of the campaign it's price value immediately goes down but after 2 weeks it doubled the price value on the market.
copper member
Activity: 280
May 22, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
It is totally depend on the current value of token in the market. if that token have accurate value then i will sell half of my tokens and hold half amount of tokens and wait for next more hike because i don't know what would be price of token after few days or if the price of token is continuously breakdown then i will sell rest of my tokens.
Activity: 392
May 22, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
If your participation in bounty campaigns is not the main way to make money for your life, then I advise you to keep all received tokens until the projects reach their completion level. Perhaps then they can be sold with the greatest benefit.
I think selling our bounty token immediately is the right decision to do because almost all bounty tokens i get is dumping it's value immediately when it's listed in the market so my advice when you get your reward sell it and then just buy bitcoin.
Activity: 291
May 22, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
my advice is to sell half and hold the other half. chances are that the airdrop token price will rise, but it will take time. soo dont sell it too fast. hold it as long as you can. I totaly agree with the idea that some of the bounty hunters are selling it to put food on the table.
Pages:
Jump to: