Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 61. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
it depends on a good token or not, if the token is good, the price will definitely rise again and will exceed the selling price of ICO. But if the token ugly the price will be cheaper even disappear from the market
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 04:52:32 PM
It depens on the project, the team behind it, roadmap, whitepaper.. I examine everything about the project and decide what to do . But generally i prefer to hold.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
If you get a token in a bounty program. You have to sell it at the end of pre-iCO sales because the price becomes larger. If you hold and wait another time, the token value will become smaller. And you will lose a bigger profit and you will have greater regret that you are not selling your token at that time the price becomes greater.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
I think it all depends on your goal. If you need money urgently, then it's better to sell the coins. But, having paid bounty, coin prices are often greatly reduced. I recommend waiting for a couple of months, until the time for the growth of the altcones course comes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
i have bounty tokens too, in my opinion price will grow up? so i will hold.
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
I try to hold all coins from bounty  company, and at least I will do this until the end of the year. And then I'll look at the situation on the market
its good you must look to the situation about sell and hold the token but hold is better then sell if you hold your token for one year or two year it will give you biggest profit because every coin are going increase after some time. i also hold my so many project token for my future and i hope the future will be best for all coins. i sold only low quality of coins which i know there are no future for that coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 01:39:22 PM
Bounty tokens are usually expensive so better to hold them for a while. I am usually selling everything very fast and losing good money , want to learn from mistakes next time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
I try to hold all coins from bounty  company, and at least I will do this until the end of the year. And then I'll look at the situation on the market
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
The decision is yours: get moment benefit subsequent to offering cryptographic money on one of the trades or sit tight for a sharp increment in the cost of the token and gain more. On the off chance that the propelled venture is solid, at that point this expansion in cost is just a short time. For whatever length of time that there is an abundance, there is no uncertainty, since you don't hazard anything, and tokens got for straightforward work can ascend in value a large number of times!
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 22, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
para holds especially when the token gives good hold for many years because it is a big chance that the price of the tokens increases if the price of bitcoin is higher than all the coin in the market increases the price so that the better hold You just want to get more exchanger
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
When you gets the bounty reward then maximum time it was drop due to high selling pressure because maximum bounty hunters sell their coins or tokens for money which they achieve after bounty.
So i think, it all depend on your requirement. If you urgently need of money then you can sell half of coins and balance coins will keep for future.
But if you have no need of fund and you also sure that it will rise very high, then you should hold till it grow or become stable. Surely you will get good profit.
Activity: 149
May 22, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
It all depends on the project ... If you believe in it, then leave it, of course. You can also ask the developers about adding a coin to the stock exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
I think if this continues, people will soon stop participating in the ICO! Even running projects underestimate their own token, not to mention most of the SCAM projects.
Activity: 102
May 22, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
If I think in the first hold if the price has gone up we just sell.
Activity: 173
May 22, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Of course it's better to leave the coins, you do not know which of them will cost the future. Sooner or later all coins rise in price. So you need to wait.
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
I do not try to get sky-high profit. There is a planned profit - this is the amount for which I agreed to participate in the company of the bounty. If the total amount of payments is greater than or equal to the planned one, I sell it. If less - some time I wait for the development of events, and then I make a decision.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 22, 2018, 09:18:36 AM
It is totally your decision whether to hold or to sell the tokens. But I feel like if you wait on selling the bounty tokens you may see their price to increasy for a good figure and get bigger profit.
Activity: 138
May 22, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
I will choose to partially hold and sell partially. I cannot judge the value of tokens clearly, so this is a safe way for me. If you are optimistic about a project, of course you have to hold its tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 21, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
Many sell tokens, who bought them at a big discount right at the beginning of the company's ICO. Bounty people often hold tokens on the contrary, because they have a penny, which in the case of sale will not bring them benefits.
Activity: 336
May 21, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
I prefer holding my bounty rewards,I dont want to sell them immidiately for cheap prices,if I join the bounty,it means that I believe that the project will be successful and bring a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: