Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 65. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:14:18 PM
Everything depends on you. I will keep waiting for the price to rise
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 11:12:24 PM
In my own perspective, its not possible to hold all tokens you get from bounties because some bounty tokens don't worth holding for too long. I only hold bounty tokens when I see a good team and working product of a particular project, once they do not have good team and working product then I sell off.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:04:13 PM
In my opinion, you must hold it until it gets listed on major exchanges. It is normal that most people who got free tokens from bounties dump it immediately. However, if it gets listed on some exchanges and the tech and project is good. It might make you a lot of profit. So holding is a good choice if you don't really need the money.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 10:23:33 PM
I must say you must hold the token bounty until it is listed and I think after the token bounty, it has a high chance to go up and from that, you will gain more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:19:11 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
yes, people who always follow the bounty must feel it, I also always feel it.
I think one of the solutions is that we have to hold it, because it is likely that the price will go up again, I am very experienced in holding tokens, and I always get a bigger profit after deciding to hold my tokens.
Activity: 32
May 18, 2018, 10:06:18 PM
If you think that this project is very valuable, then you can hold it waiting for it to appreciate. If you feel that this project has no development prospects, it is of course that the insurance is sold immediately.
Activity: 252
May 18, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
bounty tokens are extra wins on the market of crypto currencies. the price may be low at the first entrance to the coin market. I think it should holding for a certain period of time.
Activity: 99
May 18, 2018, 03:44:14 PM
The price always depends on the project. Don't just wait - try to find info and analyse the project, how good it looks loke. Only after that stage you can try to guess what will be the price
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
For me, I cannot advise a bounty hunter to hold or sell off token it all depends on the token, but one thing about it is that any price that you sell of your token is what you will calculate as what was your reward for work done in that particular bounty that gave you that coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
It depends on what project. If you read the white paper and realized that this is a good project, of course it makes sense to keep coins
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
If the project or team are legit and if you find a bright future vision about the project then yes better hold them. I got some tokens and I will hold them like a gem. If you find interesting the project and if the Team member and advisory board have a solid experience to develop their project you should keep the token as the project must groom into near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
I prefer to hold my tokens. If you sell tokens, then there is no chance of making a big profit. Yes, there is a risk of losing money and tokens may fall in price, but I still hold it)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
if you immediately sell it, then you will make the price of the coin is worse off, just hold it and make your patience a profit, sell when rating above ico price
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 18, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
Guys of lower ranks - selling your earned tokens and coins immediately. And it is better to sell when the price drops below the price of a sale in half))) I'm kidding-joking. Better keep the coins until the price will bring at least an X2
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 01:34:34 PM
My strategy is HOLD, then if prices will rise and I have a good gain, I will sell half.. hold the rest....if you sell just at the beginning there is few liquidity in decentralizated exchanges and bid ask spread is ofter very high...
Activity: 178
May 18, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
I think that it's all depends upon the market prices of the token but first of all you have to understand about the market strategy. Then you can buy or sell or to hold for long-term for good profit earnings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 18, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

My advice is to choose carefully the bounties in which you participate (because it is an investment, not money but time and energy). Projects that you really like. If you do this, maybe it will be easier for you to understand whether and when to sell or not.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
May 18, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
If you are not sure about this project, then it's better to sell tokens. If you believe that the project will develop - it is better to leave the tokens yourself. Such questions are asked by everyone who first participates in the bounty.
Basically, selling or holding depends on the progress of the next project. If the project will be listing in a new exchange, usually the price will rise, especially if the listing on the exchange is great. If the situation is like that you have to be patient to hold it sometime. If the opposite happens, there is no promising prospect, then you should immediately sell it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

Whenever I join bounty campaigns and the bounty distribution has already been done I try to hold my tokens for as long as I can and for as long as I see that these tokens could go higher in price in the upcoming months or years. But it's always your choice whether to hold or immediately sell your tokens, I sometimes do sell my tokens with only weeks after the bounty distribution specially if I really need the money for my needs and immediate expenses. But then again it's all up to you.
Activity: 101
May 18, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
I think that I am holding the token bounty, I always hope after some time it will x2 x3 ...
 because its trend is always increasing so the opportunity token price reduction is less than the token price increase
Pages:
Jump to: