Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 67. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 18, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
I try to look the projects whitepaper and decide what to do. Mostly i sell them in a few days. If i see a light in their whitepaper, i choose to hold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
From what I’ve found, dumping your coins straight away would be profitable in every bounty I’ve taken part in except one, and if you sell it for BTC then you can buy it back for cheaper and have some extr BTC to play with
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
May 18, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
I prefer to keep the crypto coins in my wallet, since I only take part in good bounty companies that I would invest in. I think that they have very good potential and prospects.

Having a token from bounty is great but hold or sell is always depends on the project, because not all token from bounty are good to hold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 03:23:06 AM
Firstly it all depending on project. There are some projects where you can earn you reasonable % in couple of days, and also there are some ones where you can loose some money. I hold all coin and believe in every project I invested in or earned in bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
I prefer holding.The situation on the cryptomarket is not very good now and we are still in tge correcting phase,so if you sell now,only for cheap price.
Activity: 151
May 18, 2018, 03:16:09 AM
For me it depends on what token they give to me from bounty if it has a potential i will hold it but if its not i will sell it an buy btc or eth and hold it for a great profit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
I am not used to holding the coins I get from the bounty program. after the token I received on the wallet and exchange for the coin is available power will soon sell it quickly
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
I prefer to keep the crypto coins in my wallet, since I only take part in good bounty companies that I would invest in. I think that they have very good potential and prospects.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 01:41:22 PM
We'll I would say. It depends on the amount of the token at hand and also the worth of the coin at the particular time. If the coin worth more money them one can sell but if it doesn't worth much them I would suggest holding.
we can hold some of the coins or tokens we get from bounty, if you do not want to lose tokens or coins,
and surely there will be a profit if the token or coin is rising later.
Activity: 432
May 17, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
We'll I would say. It depends on the amount of the token at hand and also the worth of the coin at the particular time. If the coin worth more money them one can sell but if it doesn't worth much them I would suggest holding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
Well, having an unchanging rates of value in capitalized marketcap of bitcoin, rewards token coming from bounty must hold for a moment to have a bright future in time when we needed a bigger profit just for the security and get paid of how many months have been working and a chance to to have a coin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 17, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
It always depends on the project within the part of the ICO on whether we are going to hold or sell our coins. We need to make sure that we read and understand the whitepaper or the possible project of the ICO for us to know what is the right move in a specific situation.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 01:00:35 PM
I think best option is free token and airdrops just hold it when right time to sell then sell it
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
This is a big truth that no one satisfy with his spend of money for the advertisement in bulk , they just need much amount of free advertisements with only token use ( that they have just free of hardwork) and that why they pay in bulk amount of tokens .
But that is also a big truth that if they will sell to many people and they will surely will remain ready to sell at the instant time of launch and that will leads into dump in the price of the coin .
So here it always remain better that we should sell that token in the very starting and then after the dump we should buy and again hold for the increase in the price of the coin .
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
It depends on your future investing plans. If you believe you have joined good bounty and if it paid potentially good amount that can reach 2x 3x it is so much better to be patient and hold it.
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
Depends on your need, if you need money right away because they know everyone has their basic needs to live, so when you need to buy food or to stock food then you can sell right away your awards, but if not, try to hold for months and observe what happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Start by studying well the movement of the charts depending on the coming of news and development of the token you earn from these bounties. These announcements will driver either going up or down.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 17, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
If you did a great research what was the overall plan of the project and do you love it and believe in the team that they are capable of success project, must hold. Sell if you just join without knowledge what was the strength of team and the product.
Activity: 301
May 17, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
It depends on the current price of the token. If the price is high according to your opinion, sell it. With this money, you can buy an Etherium or Bitcoin, the growth of which is predicted in 2018.
Activity: 658
May 17, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
hold, the coin price of the bounty will usually fall when the distribution is done. because it is a bounty memounyai road map that has been planned. then I suggest you to hold it until the price goes up
Pages:
Jump to: