Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 69. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 15, 2018, 06:46:04 PM
Well, i do not sell bounty tokens, not because i do not like to sell it, maybe i do it because i don't like to lose opportunities, and ICO tokens are special, because you can make a lot of profit out of them in a few months/yearas if you hold them properly.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 06:39:35 PM
I have no experience in holding a token bounty but as I asked my acquaintances, friends have few tokens that they hold and  appreciate the value and now they earn profit.

its depends on what kind of token they have from the bounty
if people have a good and potential token, people will holding this token until they have a good price to sell it
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
I have no experience in holding a token bounty but as I asked my acquaintances, friends have few tokens that they hold and  appreciate the value and now they earn profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 06:27:15 PM
Retaining or selling tokens from bounty campaigns is up to you to decide, but for the worse I always keep it because most of me find that ICO projects have bounty campaigns after successful token sales and are commercially viable The Exchange has grown quite well. Also keeping the tokens is also the way I support the project that I joined.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 06:20:09 PM
I think you should consider to yourself what are your goals. If just money earning - go ahead and sell them right after you recieve!
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
May 15, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Everybody is waiting for this season but until now it is still the same. They predicted it will be till May 10 and May 10 is over and everything is still the same so i dont know what to believe anymore. But as for my tokens, i still hopefully waiting for price increase i dont want to throw them away for nothing.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
HOLD because you can collect various coins this way... through a bounty

And you can still have peace of mind and not worry about trading.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
In my experience I will say that it is better to hodl. Even now, when bitcoin fall, alcoins fall much faster and lost several times in price, when the market began to recover, they also grew rapidly, some even much more, so if you have the opportunity, it's better to hold your coins for at least six months. Of course, if there is a peak in growth then it's better to sell.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 06:13:57 PM
Definitely depends on the project. Solid projects can be held but not solid should be flipped.
Activity: 25
May 15, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
If it is a good project, I'd suggest you hold it.
I know many bounty participants tend to sell tokens ASAP.
Of course they can secure profit this way, but they also miss the opportunity to earn higher reward.
Activity: 136
May 15, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
Will its depend on the ico price of an ico. Because if you sell it in under ico price there are chances that token from ico will be dump and hard to recover. So be smart
Activity: 157
May 15, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Bounty tokens must be hold as much as possible imo. Because their price goes under the ICO price when listed on an exchange. But if it is a promising project, later the price can increase when they make progress according to the roadmap.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
May 15, 2018, 05:32:55 PM
I think it makes sense to do all the token HODL that comes as a Bounty. If you can not invest in crypto money through purchasing, you can invest one by one with bounty. And if you hold them in your hands instead of selling them, you will buy the potential that exists when they come. And if you have 10 bounty dollars in the future, you may have made a huge profit.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
If the token has good price in market I want to hold for a long time until reaching highest price and I will sell. After that I will buy otger potential growth coin and hold it.
Activity: 116
May 15, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

For mw it depends on your situation . If you needed to sold it then sold it,  if it's okay to.hold then hold it. I guess its better to hold it because the price of that token might get high and you will earn more profit in it.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 05:25:20 PM
My main strategy is to sell a half of the bounty tokens, and leave another in wallet. But if I suggest that the project will be perspective, I keep all tokens on holding
I sell all coins only sometimes, if I need money or the project looks like scam
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 15, 2018, 04:37:18 PM
HODL is the best choice for bounty participants, since most token results from bounty are premature tokens that need further development, hold it hard.
indeed, but it is still depends on your needs. what if there is some emergency or expenses that you have to be paid with an exact date. how would you be able to pay that if you just hold.
you dont have to hold for a long time if you really need it.
Activity: 8
May 15, 2018, 04:32:49 PM
I now have different moments, so I keep a few coins for a long time, and others sell after the price increases. I try to keep coins where they give dividends, so I still get a monthly payment.
Activity: 45
May 15, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
I do not particularly feel like a great expert on the subject to give infallible advice about it, but according to what I have observed firsthand from my personal experience, undoubtedly the vast majority of the tokens given in the bounty campaigns tend to suffer a great loss of value shortly after going on sale in exchanges, so my current trend is to sell most of my tokens in the first days of their exit to exchanges.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
It depends on you and the project you are holding into. Most of the time, token price tends to get dump at the release of bounty rewards which will dramatically lower the price. It would take months or even years to regain the original price if the project you are holding into are not that good. But there are projects who are really into the coin where they spends lots of money in marketing. If you think that the project would not succeed after the ICO, then I think you should sell those but if you have faith in it, then hold. It really depends on you and your research.
Pages:
Jump to: