Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 62. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
I think that you need to sell. As a rule, coins fall strongly in value, so that it is profitable sell them and then  buy back  back.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 21, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
this applies individually to each token. I sell most of them at once because for me it is the only true chance of a large income
Activity: 286
May 21, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
this is your personal matter and also everything obviously depends on the tokens. I sell most of the tokens at once at least because I do not see any prospects for their development and growth
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 21, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
it will rely heavily on coins if the coins have a pretty good potential of course the things you should do should hold for long term. but if in coin development has a declining price I do not think you need to keep it. You should sell it immediately because it is clear that coins do not have good value for the long term.
Activity: 412
May 21, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
it seems to me that it is necessary to dispose of such finances competently. it is best to carefully examine the coin, and only then think about what to do with it
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 21, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
I basically keep tokens that I get for the bounty company. There are already several cases when the coin gave a good growth. Increased in price several times.

However, you need to constantly monitor the market. And be able to choose the right moment to sell these coins. Because after considerable growth, very often there is a serious decline
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 21, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
I basically keep tokens that I get for the bounty company. There are already several cases when the coin gave a good growth. Increased in price several times.
Activity: 113
May 21, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
it really depends on the specific project! I tend to hold most of my tokens and rarely sell..

last month I gave some to my friends just to teach them about crypto and so on.. in one week they grew over 200%!!!

Im sure many projects will fail so I probably must get rid at some point of bad projects, but i’m a bit lazy lol
Activity: 93
May 21, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
if the price drops better just hold the token until the price goes up again, but if you are not sure the price will go up. you can sell it, it's just a gift .. we just accept what it's worth!
Activity: 420
May 21, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
My view is it's all depends on your financial conditions. Like if you need money urgent then you can sell coins or tokens and if you have no need then i think be patience after few months you will take excellent growth.
Activity: 15
May 21, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
good question gan. I think investing in that manaput can at any time, depending on what we will invest, including Ethereum investment, ICO and bitcoin it can at any time.
Activity: 165
May 21, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
I think that everything will depends on you. Right now you must know how many scammers are in this industry and how many are the only real projects where anyone can create tokens and list them on exchanges. In our current market conditions I’d prefer to sell than hold. Hold is good strategy only if you are sure in project, team and their ideas otherwise, sell it especially whenever your token is not assured of gaining profits in long term.
Activity: 120
May 21, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I prefer to hold all my bounty tokens than selling because the market price during ICOs is very cheap so it's better to hold it for long term and wait for the market value to increase before selling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
it depends on how good their bounty project is and how much more exchanger they will be with their future partnerships and especially if it's a token sure its future and you just hold that you will earn a big hold
Activity: 139
May 21, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
All depending on your financial needs you could either sell them right after the ICO for cash to pay for daily expenses or hold them for longer time in hope for better gain.
Activity: 26
May 21, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
if his ico is over, who knows the problem is paid or not, I do not know, the important thing is our intention, if paid is our profit.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
in my opinion is to sell when you see the price is right and to hodl when it can't even replace the Gas price. mostly i do sell them because on that way you can get your bounty earnings by early.
This depends on the coin you hold on them in the future, if they have no potential you sell them at the time of receipt, if you try to hold them will continue to decrease. So consider carefully before deciding to hold a penny.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
If we talk only about the financial component, it is often more profitable to sell tokens after release. Many bounty hunters sell their coins and the price falls, which makes it possible to re-buy them at a low price before pump-back.
smart one! many coins are down after distribution.
the best choice is selling then buy back at lower price. i seldom found a coin which is still up after distribution
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
In my opinion, if the token price drops better the token hold first until the price begins to stabilize. We must be patient with the changing market circumstances. But if the price is good when the token has been received, it is better to sell immediately if the price will not have a good prediction to go further up.
Activity: 361
May 21, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
I have been participating in bounty programs for the past 4 months. Sometimes I do sell some of my tokens. Others, I find it very difficult to sell because their roadmaps are really assuring. It is better to read thoroughly through whitepapers and roadmaps. When you know how viable the roadmap, you always have the belief that the price of the token will rise which they mostly do above the default price they come up with at the start.
Pages:
Jump to: